What is the best about bareback bottoming

Bottom Jim

Guest GoodExercise

Some guy is fucking you just the way he wants it - he is in complete control of the scene and the position and everything else. But he can't fucking keep from cumming deep in your tight hole sooner than he wanted because your ass overwhelms him with the need to release.

Hmm...it's too hard to just pick one, but I think the thing I enjoy the most is getting my ass filled up with cum. From how it feels when the top's dick starts to throb as it pumps my hole full of hot, sticky jizz, to that warm, squishy feeling inside my ass after I've been bred, I'm definitely a proud cumslut! Right after that, I'd say just the act of getting fucked bareback itself is one of the best parts. You can't beat the awesome feeling of a hard, bare cock sliding in and out of your hole; skin on skin with no fucking condom to get in the way. Love it! :grin:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

The feeling that my ass is making a guy happy, To be penetrated and have that friction of the in and out motion, to have the guy slam into me with every thrust and to finally deposit his load followed by the feeling of lubrication it leaves inside of me. But the main feeling is that he owns me and can do anything he wants to me.

• Like 1

I've only been fucked by one guy and it hurt my feelings when he started using condoms.  I know (Now) that it was because I wasn't clean.  He was polite.  He finally fucked me bare this past weekend but I ended up doing ATM for him, so that's a start.  I want to get back to the first load I get to swallow, then the second one in my ass.

I'll keep my fingers crossed.

• 3 weeks later...

All of the above posters are right.    For me the best thing about bb bottoming is the total experience--from when his cock first penetrates my fuckhole to when the last strands of his sperm are absorbed into my rectal wall.   It's a combination of physical pleasure, psychological high, religious ritual, and supreme act of submission to another male.

I get so much satisfaction out of knowing that another man has given me his essence that will brand me forever as part of him.    It's the most intimate thing that two men can experience.   I can tell from his moans of pleasure as he transfers his DNA to me that he knows that I have willingly submitted myself to him, and he now owns me in a psychological way as his DNA gets absorbed by me.   It empowers him at the same time it empowers me.    He has a need to spread his seed, and I am able to provide a living receptacle for his seed.     Breeding never gets old for me

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

• 5 weeks later...

It seems that there are different reasons for some bottoms. I much prefer the feeling of a raw cock as it is sliding in and out. His pre-cum adds lube for long sessions. After a top comes, I enjoy the wet feeling as he slides out, the feel of my hole filled with cum and the wetness around my hole. I like to keep the cum inside as long as I can. If he's wearing a condom, once he pulls out my hole feels empty.

• Upvote 1

The best part of getting barebacked by a top for me is the connection, the feeling of the guy inside enjoying your ass without any barriers pure manly connected which feels so natural.

I too have perhaps only felt 3 guys cum in me, one of them really gushed hard and could fee my ass filling up. Thats not the main reason for doing it though, it the knowing that a guys is using your hole and he doesn't have to worry about pulling out, he can just keep going until he cums, and watching the guys face guid up to that, feeling him tense up as he shoots, holding those thighs as he deposits his load is the best thing ever.

when a guy leaves a part of him inside me I always hold on to it and make sure I absorb it in to me, knowing he has left his DNA in me turns me and usually them on even more. The only thing I tend to do is put my finger up there to feel how full the guy has filled my hole. I am a complete pig so tend to taste it too.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Saturn1

Well, I LOVE how natural it feels. The feeling of FLESH AGAINST FLESH. The idea that a hot guy is BALLS DEEP MY ASS and there is a profound intimacy. It doesn't matter if it is a one night stand or a long term relationship; there is JOY knowing that the TIP of a GUYS COCK is probing you DEEP INSIDE. Also, knowing that the GUYS LOAD will be SHOT INSIDE you is JUST SO FUCKING INTENSE!!! When I bottom, I WANT TO BE OWNED and when a guy shoots his load inside me, THAT GUY FUCKING OWNS ME in that moment. The feeling is even MORE INTENSE if I know that the top is POZ; the SPERM and THE BUG swimming inside me brings me to a place of primal ecstasy! The COCK is a MOST powerful force!!!