What is the best about bareback bottoming

Bottom Jim

knowing that I am a community cumdumpster for so many guys. knowing that men see me as a cumthirsty cocksucking faggot that is such a non man that I let any male with a hard cock mount me and breed, without expecting anything in return except for them to blow their loads in me. being nothing but a nameless whore, a human fucktoy that was born to provide a hot fuckhole for guys to use to get themselves off like a sub-human fleshlight. plus with cumdumps like me, men knowing that I am a dirty, used fuckslut that gets used by more men than even the cheapest, dirtiest streetwalkers and cheap crackwhores. men know I'm not just a slutty faggot and a bareback bottom. when they slide into my well used, sloppy fuckhole and get several other guys loads on their cocks, they know for sure that I'm trash.

7 hours ago, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

knowing that I am a community cumdumpster for so many guys. knowing that men see me as a cumthirsty cocksucking faggot that is such a non man that I let any male with a hard cock mount me and breed, without expecting anything in return except for them to blow their loads in me. being nothing but a nameless whore, a human fucktoy that was born to provide a hot fuckhole for guys to use to get themselves off like a sub-human fleshlight. plus with cumdumps like me, men knowing that I am a dirty, used fuckslut that gets used by more men than even the cheapest, dirtiest streetwalkers and cheap crackwhores. men know I'm not just a slutty faggot and a bareback bottom. when they slide into my well used, sloppy fuckhole and get several other guys loads on their cocks, they know for sure that I'm trash.

It's like you are speaking my soul

On 7/16/2014 at 2:24 AM, Cumfilledbottomboi said:

I love the feeling that their seed is planted in me. It's my duty to take their gift and cherish it in my hole. I also love walking around in public with a just-seeded, cummy hole!

Yeah...i like the same feeling and i wanna be a trained slut and being talked about in the sauna, with a laking ass, as well as a Dick Refusedm Reused Ass. Those tops who seeded me goes around to tell others they have seeded me gave me most satisfaction and motivation to serve them, especially like a gang fucked , gangraped used ass.I love it

For me I’ve come to terms with my fitness journey having lustful roots. The road to becoming this muscle booty bottom that’s the perfect receptacle for mans sperm turns me on about bareback. 

the best part is when your getting bred and you feel the dick jumping while it shoots it’s cum all inside. Then him affectionately telling you to push it out cheering you on

• Like 2

On 7/15/2014 at 7:56 AM, Bottom Jim said:

This may have been posted before but I was wondering what guys like the best about being a bareback bottom

for me it the sticky feeling I have on my ass after a guy has cum. I rarely feel a guy shooting in me. What I like to do is after he has pulled out feel my ass with my finger. Usually I can feel the sticky cum in my hole.

any other comments?

I definitely agree with that Bottom Jim.  I also just love the feel of a raw cock sliding in and out of my hole.  Nothing like that connection through skin on skin contact.  I then love squeezing down on his cock with my ass and taking his seed.  Phenomenal!

7 minutes ago, Menbendovr said:

I definitely agree with that Bottom Jim.  I also just love the feel of a raw cock sliding in and out of my hole.  Nothing like that connection through skin on skin contact.  I then love squeezing down on his cock with my ass and taking his seed.  Phenomenal!

im still fairly new to gay sex so i haven't learned what to do with my ass muscles yet.  i just love focusing on the feeling of his rock hard dick throbbing all the way up my ass ahhhh i love it.  and when i feel his penis getting thicker inside me i get soooo excited.  

is it okay for me to ask him to just hold his dick deep up my ass even for minutes after he cums inside me?  because i fucking love it.

• Upvote 1

A few things make up the best parts about being a no loads refused BB Bottom Slut: Providing the essential service that all men need. My fuck hole is for men to use as they want until FULLY satisfied - to bang it out as hard or rough as they want no matter what. I also have deep satisfaction when my hole can milk and stroke a raw cock, and drive a top wild. The final, and ultimately BEST part, in my opinion, about being a barebacking bottom cum guzzling slut is being inseminated with a man’s seed. And most often having 15+ different men’s sperm DNA all mixed in and swimming around deep inside. I feel whole - like my purpose is met at that very point - but only for a very short time until the insatiable hunger grows for another man to breed me. 

• 4 weeks later...

For me, it’s about doing some thing that you’ve been told since birth is wrong.  That condoms should always be used and that safe sex is the only way to play.

outside of that, I’ve decided that some of the best tops I’ve ever been with have been some of the ugliest men on earth.

it’s because they are used to being treated like crap from so many bitchy bottoms / but not me.  Best example is this 70 yr old HIDEOUS guy who lived in a big trailer.  Sagging face, Shelley breath cause he smoked cigars…

but had a solid round thick true 9” beast and pounded so hard and for almost 2 hrs….

• 10 months later...

For me, prep just kinda opened a door or insight into my psychology I’d been trained to ignore since youth. Growing up it was just no question that you fucked with a condom. Still, any chance to gobble down sperm, I’d be on it, preferring a guy finished down my throat than in the condom. 

I didn’t fully understand why I wanted - needed that. Then with Prep, all of a sudden, realizing that I can have cocks erupt in my hole … it just flipped a switch. Made me realize how much I need those babies in me, the power of breeding, transfer of DNA, how natural and necessary it is. That what I crave more than anything else is the SEED. And how intense and sexy the act of that transfer is. 

It’s absolutely unlocked a different part of who I am and it’s been a journey realizing that it’s a natural desire and that I shouldn’t have guilt about it.

• Like 2