What is the best about bareback bottoming

Bottom Jim

The connection I feel with the top when he is in me bare is almost overwhelming. I don't usually feel it when he cums, but hearing him moan knowing that I was able to give him that pleasure, gives me pleasure. Then when I stand up and I can feel the wetness of his load in my hole. Knowing his cum is inside of me. It really gets me off mentally.

I completely agree nlsfn, couldn't have said it better!

• Upvote 1

Easy. It's nice to give up myself for another's physical pleasure, but what gets ME off is when a guy cums, I know, deep down, that he's staked a type of ownership over me that I will carry for the rest of my life. I've let him have a piece of me and gotten as close to a man as physically possible, and his DNA is now part of me.

• Upvote 1

Raw cock definitely feels better! It slides in easier, and deeper. It can deposit any fluids directly into me, whether it be piss, precum or cum.Knowing that a guy is taking me raw and I am giving myself to him raw is the ultimate in great sex, whether I know who's fucking me or not. Once you've taken raw cock, you'll know the difference if someone tries to use a condom.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Easy. It's nice to give up myself for another's physical pleasure, but what gets ME off is when a guy cums, I know, deep down, that he's staked a type of ownership over me that I will carry for the rest of my life. I've let him have a piece of me and gotten as close to a man as physically possible, and his DNA is now part of me.

Perfectly stated.

I love the heat of a bare cock...98+ degrees in my hole...it a hot stick in me...Condoms kinda burn too, so no burn, the heat, having a cock hot my prostrate making me cum and also satisfying a partner by clamping down on his cock for the best ejaculation is all key...Love being the bottom more than the top.

As a new convert to barebacking, one of the biggest motivators was ass to mouth. I love sucking a cock that has been pulled straight from my ass.

But I can say one of the great, somewhat unanticipated thrills of barebacking is the absence of negotiation. The moment comes after I have been sucking a guy for a while and he reaches down to feel my ass and finds it already lubed and we wordlessly engage. I position myself, offering my ass and he gets behind me and enters. No talk, no condoms, no equivocation. Just raw fucking.

• Like 1

Well said and exactly my thoughts. I surrender myself body and soul to the top I belong to him to own

For me it's a psychological, submissive thing. To take his load means that my body is his to do with what he wants. My favorite physical part while getting fucked, listening to his reactions that tell me his orgasm is close. The breathing speeds up, the thrusts get more forceful, deeper. And then at the second he goes rigid, goes deep and cums it's complete bliss for me. I agree with the others. I can rarely actually feel the cum squirt but the tops body reaction that does it for me.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Inthewind

Feeling him pushing in past the second ring and fucking me the way HE wants too. When you feel a like explosion of his seed shooting deep the head swollen there is nothing better. A plus is a top who torments your prostate and edges. You mind will spin out of control