What is the best about bareback bottoming

Bottom Jim

For me, it’s honestly the sound getting fucked raw produces. It just sounds so wet and creamy having a raw cock in my pussy. Not to mention it feels like ecstasy. 😋

Of course, while that’s my favorite thing, the most important thing is the Tops pleasure. Every Top I’ve ever met prefers fucking raw and for that reason alone, it gives me pleasure offering my hole raw. ☺️

• Like 1

My personal favourite aspect of bottoming is everything previously mentioned - but it is mostly feeling a guy's cock throb and grow bigger and get harder as he's edging himself toward his best possible orgasm in my hole. I love it when a top gets into using my talented holes and does what he enjoys the most in order to have the most intense orgasm. An intense orgasm feels like a bigger, juicier load. I crave that.

The best part of getting fucked bareback is how dirty and slutty it makes me feel knowing that I'm letting some random stranger bury his cock inside me balls deep and then wondering what I look like squirming around and moaning like a dirty cum whore for him to breed me 

For me it’s being vulnerable, out in the open dressed like some dirty cock hungry street whore, being looked at as nothing more than a piece of fuck meat by some or numerous perverted creeps with twisted [banned word] desires, exposing their enormous cocks, stroking them as they grope me, talking dirty to me, verbally degrading me, forcing me down to my knees fucking my mouth till they are rock hard and throbbing. Then flipping me over, forcing my legs open, ripping my panties off and burying their dicks deep inside me raw and fucking me till they spill their seed inside me. I get such satisfying as they get off leaving me a hot mess. I love walking back to my car feeling their loads leaking out of me running down my inner thighs. 

I've found that a raw cock entering me is exponentially better that covered.  It increases the intimacy....the sense of being truly connected...a sign that if allowed to conclude, the Top will reach a level of excitement that causes him to shoot his fertile sperm inside my body.  You don't need to physically feel a Top's load being shot in you to confirm his reaching satisfaction.   Every Bottom knows the signs.  

I think it's just a deeper connection when it's raw.  Knowing there's nothing between you and your partner from the get-go bonds you in some way.

Yes it feels better, but it's both physical and mental.  Pysically the skin on a guy's cock will expand and contract with his arousal level.  It also feels a bit "sticky" when lubed and sliding in and out.  Mentally, it's just that natural feeling of no barriers.

And let's not get started on that feeling of being loaded - how the consistency of the thrusting changes when it's just lube vs when it's fresh cum!

• Like 1

Guest SLUTfem

It's just natural to fuck without protection... It's what nature intended... Men impregnate holes it's only natural 🐷🐷🐷

the feeling of knowing that i have fulfilled my role in life. im nothing but a hole ANY cock to dump its load into. nothing but a fleshlight to drain cock.

The fucking is hot, but when he gets ready to cum and pulls out to spray a first warm shot against my opening, then pushes his cock back in and keeps cumming and fucking... man I just love the wet cummy feeling and sound... the sensations drive me wild.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/26/2020 at 7:37 AM, SFSloppyAznBottom said:

It feels amazing to make a man happy with just your very existence. 

omg so truel  it makes me feel so fucking sexy in the moment when i know my cute ass feels so good on his dick.

it makes me soooo happy too

On 6/3/2021 at 4:42 PM, LetsPOZBreed said:

I think it's just a deeper connection when it's raw.  Knowing there's nothing between you and your partner from the get-go bonds you in some way.

Yes it feels better, but it's both physical and mental.  Pysically the skin on a guy's cock will expand and contract with his arousal level.  It also feels a bit "sticky" when lubed and sliding in and out.  Mentally, it's just that natural feeling of no barriers.

And let's not get started on that feeling of being loaded - how the consistency of the thrusting changes when it's just lube vs when it's fresh cum!

i sooo agree with everything here especially that bonding feeling you get with him in that moment.  fuck i feel so close to him 😉

The pressure, the stretch, the fullness, the accommodation, the passion, aggression, the sweat, the pure animalistic need to mate. 

Two big ones. The connection of having his life essence absorbed into mine. 

And knowing that I've stolen the seed of life that could have been used to procreate instead. Especially married men's cum!!

It's more intimate, and just feels better. Rubbers burn, I'd rather use a dildo than be fucked by a wrapped cock. Raw is law and this cunt will accept any cock if it's raw, I cannot turn a raw cock away if it wants to slide into my hole.

The feeling of submitting to a top and knowing you'll be taking his load. And that sense of expectation and excitement when you hook up with a guy with the full knowledge that he's going to be fucking you raw. It's just a deep seated and entirely natural desire to be seeded. Sex simply isn't real sex unless it's raw and you're left with another guy's DNA in you. But an additional turn on for me is when the next guy fucking you is really turned on knowing he's fucking a freshly used hole, and more importantly, he's fucking in another guy's cum and about to add his own DNA to the mix.