Does manstink make your pussy twitch?

CallMeSir

A man can never be to smelly for me. Ripe pits, musky nuts, chezzy and pissy cocks, rank dirty holes. My tongue wants to service them all, licking them clean. Really love cleaning a guys pit up, getting his smell all over my face and up in my goatee, then kissing him deep. Sharing his stink with him.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I am not one for strong odor, but I have been addicted to the smell of a man's dick and balls since I began sucking cock. I think one of the reasons I was so extremely slutty as a youngin' was I LOVED the smell of cock. I would literally rub their ball sweat and pubes all over my face, so I could smell that scent even after.  

Plus I swear a man's scent changes while they're fucking, something about that subtile change make me nuts. I have definitely inhaled a pit or two as a man's pumping a nut in me!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bumbtch

There's something really appealing about the scent of sweat. I love having my face pushed into a man's sweaty pits and crotch. My pussy definitely twitches.

• 3 weeks later...

When I get a whiff of light odor from a guys armpits my boypussy definitely starts craving dick more. I also love the smell of a guys cock and balls if he hasn't showered for a few hours and it has that slight musky scent to it. If Im smelling that, my cunt knows its probably about to get filled, its pretty much the same with poppers, Im like pavlovs dogs when it comes to those olfactory senses. I have been conditioned to expect getting fucked soon after smelling those scents. 

• Like 1

Ripe sweaty pits, crotch and ass and ripe uncut dick get my cock rock hard and precumming in no time flat.  Doesn’t matter if they’re my own or another pig’s, the rush I get from them is better than I’ve ever gotten from any poppers.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/24/2019 at 5:18 AM, truepig said:

Makes my pussy twitch, my mouth to salivate and my dick hard. All I can think about is getting my tongue all over his smelly body getting his stink all over my face and up in my goatee.

Oh Fuck Yes !  Oink !  Oink !  I was a Pig Whore 1 time and love to be handle with a strong hand and being abused during that time - love Dirty Body's , Dicks , Cunt holes - especially dirty dicks , cunt holes and even a brown streaker underwear here - smells so erotic - gives me a instant erection !    :)

Guest HornedBottom

I started bottoming for a couple that loves  being ripe when they use me.  It was overwhelming at first being covered in their manstink.  But now I love it. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

As long as it's fresh sweat, before the bacteria grows.  If it's fresh, not only does that make my hole twitch, but it makes my whole body writhe in ecstasy.  Nothing better than that!