Is the experience of taking a monster cock worth the pain?

luvblack77

I've found that guys with monster cocks have had to learn to be very skillful in using them 😉 I still remember the first 10 i encountered... I was quite young. I thought there was no chance it would fit, but he just said "don't worry about it" and five minutes later he had eased it in all the way and was soon pounding hard 🍆🔥🍑 cum to think of it, might have been my first bb fuck too ❤️

Edited by fieldofbeing
  • Like 2

On 11/27/2023 at 5:17 PM, Iker80 said:

If you're really in to a guy and want him in you it's easier. I've been surprised by that a couple of times. I'm generally a bit tight at first and need to work up to anything big. These guys I really wanted were a lot easier though.

And want every guy in me.

• Moderators
On 11/27/2023 at 11:17 AM, Iker80 said:

If you're really in to a guy and want him in you it's easier. I've been surprised by that a couple of times. I'm generally a bit tight at first and need to work up to anything big. These guys I really wanted were a lot easier though.

Absolutely true. I lost my anal virginity to a guy who was practically a virgin himself (and therefore inexperienced) and is hung about the same I am (8 inches and thick) - no pain whatsoever.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I think my answer would be who is the monster cock attached to, and does he know how to use it?  We've had threads on here in which many guys have admitted that sex with an incredibly hung guy was not enjoyable.

One of the largest guys I have ever been with took his time with me, had me relax and assured me everything was going to be okay.  He made me feel calm, comfortable and I just laid back and enjoyed it.  He said his experience over the years with fucking guys would work in my favor, he not only knew how to put it in,  but how to use it to maximize my enjoyment, and most importantly how to pull it out after he and I both shot our loads.

I think experience, and the attitude of the guy in possession of the monster cock, are the two factors in determining if the experience was enjoyable.  In my case, it certainly was.

• Like 1

It’s actually kinda strange to me that bigger cocks hurt less than smaller ones. This is especially true with really thick cocks which tend to be somewhat softer and more forgiving in my hole. As someone earlier mentioned, smaller and thinner cocks are stabby and can hurt more. I’ve gotten to the point now that I can take just about any cock without issue. I crave being used like a human fleshlight and the bigger the better! My only issue sometimes are cocks longer than about 9 inches. When they guys go balls deep they definitely hit something that can be slightly painful or uncomfortable. Sometimes I can adjust to change the angle of thrust to alleviate that or sometimes it just takes having the top slowly push as deep as possible to open up my second hole before pounding harder.

• Like 2

On 7/17/2014 at 4:14 AM, Snarkybitch said:

The biggest I ever took was 11". It hurt like hell at first, but then I had the most amazing orgasm. I would never want to date a guy who was that big, though.

i would date someone that big without a 2nd thought.........One proviso that he bred me at least twice every day.