Anyone else into being photographed and really exposed on line as a cum slut?

Cocksucker

I would love to be used and abuse all the while being photographed and video recorded.  Love being completely helpless.  i think it's a great way to be able to relive the event again and again!

Available in the Portland to Seattle area!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I wish I was a girl i would be a slut for old men and suck their lovely dirty old cocks everyday. I want to be filmed sucking cock and made to phone my girlfriend and give the phone to the man who’s cock im going to suck while he talks to her and tells her that her boyfriend has a dirty little secret that it’s time to find out what he’s been doing for years. Then he makes me tell her that im sucking his cock while your talking to him then send her the pics so she can see what my role in life is. Mmm god I want to be exposed all over the net. It makes my tiny little thing so hard to have pictures taken of me sucking cock I wish one of the men I suck posts a link on my Facebook page so everyone finds out im a cock slut

I'd love being filmed when fucked, but no cameras in darkrooms/dungeons in clubs, and the people I've been with in hotel rooms have not been up to it. But no photos showing faces, though. Just a few people except those I've had sex with knows about the tattoo on my ass.

• Upvote 1

Interesting attitude. I'm still in the closet, but a hot hopefully charged stud taking advantage of me a posting stuff would surely get me off. I saw the "cumdump" list posted on site, I'm not uninhibited enough to join it, but would love to get talked into it.

I want to be filmed sucking cock and made to phone my girlfriend and give the phone to the man who’s cock im going to suck while he talks to her and tells her that her boyfriend has a dirty little secret that it’s time to find out...

Where are you based? I can't be the only guy here that would be up for making this happen.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

First of all, am not out of the closet in my close area, to any of my friends or any family, but have always had the desire to be video'd or still shots taken of me bottoming and sucking cock, especially with my favorite BBC. Have even placed a couple of profiles on other sites volunteering to bottom for videos to be posted across the sites on the net. I'm at the point in life that I don't really care anymore. My biggest fantasy and desire would be to have a video of me being poz fucked and posted. Would be a great shock to friends and family to see them, but at the same time would be a great way to be outed to them also.