My first passionate threesome + party

azn777

I just had my first unexpected threesome, best sex ever.

Met this guy on CL, been just emailing each other talking about what we like. I mentioned about if there's other substance like poppers but can last longer so that I can enjoy love making with him AND all threesome of group sex are pounding cum dump and I wished there's a passionate threesome sex. so, we finally met last weekend at his place. When he opened the door, i started to get horny coz he looks exactly like the pic he sent. it will be just us since it's our first meeting.

We kiss passionately and i told him that great kisser makes me very submissive. He asked if it is ok that he blindfold me and i do as he told. i nodded quickly so that I can continue kissing and get into sex. he put the blindfold on me, i lie on my stomach on his body, chest to chest. i felt his hands hold my face, we start kissing again. Then he got up, ordered me to suck and swallow whatever he feeds me. his limp cock came into my mouth, i play with it and heard him say stop there. Then i felt hot stream of piss rush into my mouth, good amount to hold. "swallow all, there's good stuff in it, dont waste a drop." few times swallowing, then i was offered a cup of real orange juice and i drank and cleanse my mouth. We were back to the kissing position again, and the task was to play with his nipples and so I did. He lit the lighter to "smoke". My body was a little warm, thought it was our body heat. He whisper on my ears "you are such a good kisser, is it you smoke with me and kiss?" I nodded. "when my mouth touched yours, you your tongue to unseal my lips, then inhale my breath and hold it for me". For some who loves to kiss like me, when his warm lips touch my lips, it makes me heart pounded hard so i unsealed the lips and inhale his breath. such a huge turn on coz i can taste his breath while inhaling and hold. "exhale through your nose slowly" and I felt his nose touching mine and he kissed me. i exhaled slowly and heard him inhale. Then we repeat the process with different steps, he exhaled through his nose and i inhaled into my mouth and vice versa. after few times, he hold me sideway n lube my ass and his cock. "i just want to rub my cock on your smooth ass". his cock was rock hard, hold me tight in his arms, feeling his 6.5" cock rubbing and pushing on my hole. My heart pounds faster and he made me itch. most guys dont play this long, they have long insert in for a good pounding and i became eager to get fucked. He read my mind "you want me, dont you?" i answered "badly. you itch my heart". he then popped open the poppers, i can smell it and heard him took couple deep hits. It was on my nose later "sniff it slow and deep". I did one sniff on each nose. just few seconds, it hit me and moan. his cock came in with no mercy, one push all the way to the base of his cock. it wasnt painful at all, in fact, i want it deeper and wished he would go deeper. We fucked passionately, his cock didnt came out, changing position from side to my stomach. Then he lift my leg n turned me on my back, pushed my legs up close to my shoulder and i felt him pulled out, at the same time his lips cup my mine and start kissing. At the same moment, i felt a warm tongue laid flat on my ass and start licking n rimming. i peeled my lips away and started moaning, felt so great. he said " I have a little surprise for you".

Just for a short while, it went quiet and my buddy wanted me to hold him sideway from his back. 2nd guy stood behind me and i heard him lit the lighter. Moments later, i felt him came closer to me and then his mouth cup on mine and blow the smoke slowly into me. He just gargled with listering, strong but nice and i inhale as i know the drill now. His deep tone said "good boy". Few smokes followed by poppers, A hand with lube touched my hard cock to stroke as he squeezed lightly, my head touched my buddy's hole and heard him "push, boy" so i did. it was a warm loose hole i slide in effortlessly then his ass sucked n hold my cock in it. never had suck sensation before as i seldom top. i started to fuck my buddy slowly assuming 2nd guy was watching. No,he laid behind me, a bigger guy with a belly pressing on my back. his cock parked between my thighs, its definitely bigger n thick. He kissed and nibbled my neck as his finger went in my ass. When i thought bout previous session, his cock pressed on my hole followed by his hand grabbing my balls. then he entered slowly. this time, its a bit of a trouble as i feel the pain. Suddenly, he bit my neck and pulled my balls, before i yelled ouch, he pushed. first time taking a big cock and it hit my prostate. i shot my cum in my buddy's ass. After entered, he stayed. i heard him smoke and repeat then poppers cap opened. he sniffed in long, suddenly his hand grabbed my mouth open, exhale poppers into my mouth. not much but enough to feel it. The movement made me pull out form my buddy and 2nd guy hold me sideway, lift my leg up with his and started to move very slowly. it stretch my hole but move very slowly. we kissed, he increased the speed but not pounding. it felt good and im still slutty wanting to get fucked totally ignored my cock thought it would be limp by now after shooting my loads. not till i felt a warm mouth slide along my shaft all the way into his mouth, i just realized im still hard. my buddy licked all the cum from my cock and he leaned over, not to me but i heard them kissing and at the same time, i felt hi cock pulling out, when i expect it to pop, it stopped and felt him cumming and he moan loud.

these two guys took turn to climb on me, stuff my mouth with the cock, back and forth. they moan when in my ass, assuming they shot their loads as i didnt feel anything after the first loads that lubed my ass. it lasted several hours before they called it the end. Last two cumshots were in my mouth to swallow, not big but i tasted it and blew my second loads. I didnt know what the smoke was, i was horny on the way home. I posted on CL looking to suck few cocks, took several hours to finally met one to suck and swallow his loads. My horniest and sluttiest day ever. I want to keep this for a long time before i do it again.

I would like to hear what's your hot story! or maybe meet passionate top.