Where are your favorite places for public sex in unusual places?

rawTOP

• Administrators

Most people fuck at pretty predictable places - home, sex clubs, bathhouses... What are the other, non-standard places you like to have sex? I think it was Gruntraq who's said on the construction site where he works... Then there are parks, and beaches, etc... Where do you guys go to have sex in unusual places? Of course in a lot of places there's the risk of being seen/discovered. Have you ever been caught with your pants down (literally)?

I've been barebacked and spitroasted in the public areas of gay saunas quite often. The U.K. police/courts can take a very harsh view of public nudity and sex, so I don't do that.

I came across the xtube profile of a German barebacker who has hot vids of him getting fucked on European gay beaches. Scroll down the profile for his vids. Passers by in some shots:

http://www.xtube.com/community/profile.php?user=tovomas

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest MightyMouth

Got bred in the parking garage where I used to work; woods bordering the park; late night by the pool of my apartment complex (that was hot - there was a couople of straight boys hanging out by the pool while we fucked right around the corner. If they'd gone into the bathroom they would have seen me bent over with a dick up my ass). Ah, good times!

• 2 weeks later...

hottest fuck ever... i had just been fucked and filled by a buddy and i was leaving his house. as i was walking back to my car, i was cruised by a guy walking down the street. we found an open garage and he fucked me and gave me a HUGE load to go home with. nasty and fun all at the same time.