Vaseline for lube

seaguy

I love well trained holes that can take most sized cocks using just spit as lube - bend the guy over, work some spit into his hole and on my cock, jam my cock in and unload Daddy's sperm babies deep in his cunt and then pass him on to the next guy for additional breeding. The best holes are the ones that once they get one load in them it unleashes something they can't control - once they get one load, they will do anything to get more and the more they get the more they need.

Chia seeds apparently help with this (achieve a self-lubricating hole!)

• Upvote 1

I just remembered the ads for Vaseline where they say "Vaseline the wonder jelly" here is one of the old TV commercials where they talk about all the different uses for it. They don't mention as a sex lubricant though ;-(

Guest JizzDumpWI

Actually Albolene cream, similar petroleum based, a little less thick than vaseline and wipes off easily a better choice than vaseline. Also inexpensive and with that slight drag that tiger mentions, but much easier to clean up.

The guy who invented Vaseline, many many years ago, used to eat a tablespoonful daily and claimed that is the reason for his long life. If I remember right he died in his 90s. Love Vaseline and it is harder than some other lubes to clean up but have found that almost any decent shampoo or dish soap on the market cleans it up well.

i remember this guy that we use to have protected sex and he used vaseline as lube. I didn't know vaseline could not be used with condoms and the condoms always ended broken and his load in my ass, after a few tries we just went bareback. many years later he told me he did it on purpose, he knew condoms break easily with vaseline and he just wanted me to feel " secure" i agree to bareback

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Lots of good info. Sounds like it might be good for all day play since it is hard to wash off it likely does not need to be reapplied as much and that leaves more time to focus on the matters at hand or mouth or ass....

i remember this guy that we use to have protected sex and he used vaseline as lube. I didn't know vaseline could not be used with condoms and the condoms always ended broken and his load in my ass, after a few tries we just went bareback. many years later he told me he did it on purpose, he knew condoms break easily with vaseline and he just wanted me to feel " secure" i agree to bareback

hahaha yeah it is very good at that.

As others have said its different but good. Because the rectum is for absorbing water, its a good idea not to put too much vasaline up there. It will work its way out on its own, but it take a bit. The cleanup part mostly keeps me away from it, but i do like to prelube with a little if I know I am going to bottom. That works well for fucking later with other lubes like silicone.

• Like 1

Oh good old Vaseline... This thread takes me back to the days when I was a young pup of say, 13 or 14 years old, and just discovered the joys of jerking off. Of course, being that young and not having access to many resources, I used to use it all the time for jerking off as it was always in the house. A little bit went a LONG way. It felt really good but I think the cons outweighed the pros with Vaseline. For one, it was a BITCH to clean off. Any fabric it touched, it stained.

When my mother used to do my laundry, I got questioned quite a few times what these stains in my underwear were, lol. And then when she realized that the stash of Vaseline in the bathroom was inexplicably disappearing, she put two and two together. Hey, I was a teenage boy with raging hormones, what do you want from me, ma?

For sex, I would imagine it would work quite well, but again, would be a bitch to clean off.

• 3 weeks later...

This stuff called Goo Gone will take the stains it leaves out of clothing, bedding,  GoodGone  has saved many a shirt and pants when I left chap stick in my pocket and it melted in the dryer getting spots all over everything as it tumbled and melted.

Oh good old Vaseline... This thread takes me back to the days when I was a young pup of say, 13 or 14 years old, and just discovered the joys of jerking off. Of course, being that young and not having access to many resources, I used to use it all the time for jerking off as it was always in the house. A little bit went a LONG way. It felt really good but I think the cons outweighed the pros with Vaseline. For one, it was a BITCH to clean off. Any fabric it touched, it stained.

When my mother used to do my laundry, I got questioned quite a few times what these stains in my underwear were, lol. And then when she realized that the stash of Vaseline in the bathroom was inexplicably disappearing, she put two and two together. Hey, I was a teenage boy with raging hormones, what do you want from me, ma?

For sex, I would imagine it would work quite well, but again, would be a bitch to clean off.

They do have a newer version with Cocoa Butter which gives it a beachy smell if the old petroleum jelly smell is a turn off.  I like it.

I have a few girls I know who are black and they use cocoa butter for their skin I guess it helps with ashen skin or something.  I like the smell reminds me of the beach.

• 2 weeks later...

I just remembered the ads for Vaseline where they say "Vaseline the wonder jelly" here is one of the old TV commercials where they talk about all the different uses for it. They don't mention as a sex lubricant though ;-(

I remember using vaseline to jack off with as a kid...and was fucked with it as a very young man.

Seaguy, all your fault I just spent way too much time looking at old commercials... :)