Ass to mouth

Yes, this is part of the service a btm provides. It shows proper respect and gratitude for the load. I'm also happy if a top alternates between my mouth and ass during the fuck, especially if he's fucking my hole when it is already loaded. As long as the top knows enough to be sure to cum in my ass not my mouth.

You gave me a huge hardon! It's all about the attitude and the mental connection to me and I love when I connect with someone like you.

When I

As a top, I just want to kick the crap out of any filthy little punk who leaves me with a dirty dick after I've been so kind as to whitewash his insides with my gooey-evil, demon seed. If he didn't clean out before presenting himself, he should clean up his up his fucking mess with his mouth as away to apologize for being such a dirty little cum whore.

Of course, if his ass is clean, I will fuck it and suck it until his insides roll out. Whether or not he cleans me off doesn't matter if i've had a good time cleaning him out.

But that's just me.

Bottoms: After the top has unloaded, place your tongue at the piss slit and grab the cock lightly under the head with one hand and more firmly at the base with the other hand, sliding your fingers up the shaft while squeezing. At least with me there is usually some cum lodged inside and it feels great to release the remnants. No matter how hard I cum, I always feel a bit incomplete until the last few drops are discharged - not sure if that's me. I've had a few guys do this and it always feels amazing.

Hey, Eurotopnyc, no drop of your cum should be wasted. Thanks for the tip about cleaning out the piss slit.

I always offer to clean my Top's cock. Most Tops accept. The combination of his cum and my assjuices is intoxicating. I'm always greatful to my Top for seeding my ass, and, then allowing me the privilege to worship his cock by lovingly cleaning it for him.

When I

As a top, I just want to kick the crap out of any filthy little punk who leaves me with a dirty dick after I've been so kind as to whitewash his insides with my gooey-evil, demon seed. If he didn't clean out before presenting himself, he should clean up his up his fucking mess with his mouth as away to apologize for being such a dirty little cum whore.

Of course, if his ass is clean, I will fuck it and suck it until his insides roll out. Whether or not he cleans me off doesn't matter if i've had a good time cleaning him out.

But that's just me.

Fuck yeah..

Yeah, I know it should always be about my Top's pleasure, but ATM drives me fuckin' wild and pushes me over the edge, to the nth degree of piggishness. Even moreso if the cock shoved down my throat has just been pulled from another Bottom's freshly-seeded hole! I can't resist spit-shining a cock that has spunk residue and ass slime from my fuckhole or any other just-bred mankunt!!! ATM definitely pushes all the right buttons for me.

Guest GoodExercise

Went to NYC last weekend. Got fucked and bred by a sexy 33 yo Venezuelan. Damn straight I licked and sucked his gorgeous, spent cock clean when he pulled it out of my grateful ass. Flip fucked with a hot 20 yo Asian. Sucked his small but super hard cock before he nutted in me, and sucked him again after he left his spunk in me. I cleaned out for the Ven, but not the Asian. But I lick any cock clean that I can -- whether it comes out of my ass or any other dude's hole.

• 1 year later...

right on you pigs.

I like to fuck a man who wants cum in their holes, someone who loves to eat cum out of asses and definitely cleans cum from cocks that fuck. This is one of the traits that I look for in my new cumwhore pig slave. There is nothing hotter than a pig that swaps, wants cum, eats cum from asses and cocks. OINK OINK

There's no question - it just feels the most natural thing, accepting cum by whatever means possible, have men just use you as they see fit is wholly satisfying. The more perverted the better as far as I am concerned witha damn good degree of assertiveness.