Do I as a Top Need To Ask Bottom If They're Cleaned Out?

breederboy

So do I need to start asking every bottom I fuck if they are cleaned?

I think it's one of these unwritten rules and should be a given that a bottom has a clean hole for fucking. Unfortunately it's not always like that in reality. I've come to the point that I try to brush the topic BEFORE actually meeting the guy, making sure that the bottom knows beforehand that I'm not into dirty holes.

I am with you about bringing it up and spoiling the mood. It is a huge turn off to me to be asked if I've cleaned out. It is a mood killer for sure and it takes away from the moment.

That's why I try to be humorous / nonchalant about it and never make it sound like a suspicion / accusation ("I don't trust you to properly clean out that's why i pester you"). Having a big dick, I usually go with something along the line of:

"Dude, I have real 8 inches and know how to use them, so I hope you've cleaned your ass well."

The other guy usually is very understanding (and hot for my dick ;)). I imagine variations like "I've got stamina for hours" etc. should work as well. But if you've got a small dick and suffer from premature ejaculation, then I'm afraid this trick won't work.

Then there was a top I met who did NOT want me clean. Was very strange. His gripe was I was not dirty at all... Frankly I don't care for the smell - and the notion of having a top complain that I am too clean was just Wierd...

Obviously hw was into scat but not confident enough to admit it, or ashamed of it.

To me, if a bottom is online looking for sex, and hits me up wanting fucked and bred, which is what the guy in my original post did, then he needs to be prepared and cleaned out I mean thats common courtesy right? It just seems odd to me that more and more bottoms seem to either not have a clue or just be too lazy to do so. Like I said I know accidents happen, but this guy I met, the first time there was a little shit, and the second time, he basically had a bowel movement all over me. I don't even know what to say after that. I mean it's disgusting and awkward. He has been hitting me up wanting to meet again, but I won't because I can't get past it. Bottoms should make sure they are prepared and cleaned if they are wanting deep pumped. Period.

Guys, first and foremost, you are fucking an asshole. If you have issues with that turn straight. But guess what, even then you might get unlucky.

If you read through the posts, you will notice that it does indeed take 2hours or more to fully clean yourself. And considering your body doesn't stop working, you might still become dirty again before you make it to the date. When I am online looking for sex, I am cleaning myself. When I am on grindr after work, I haven't had the chance yet. When I am in a bathhouse during the lunch break I am not.

When I am out drinking, and hooking up, I also cannot excuse myself for two hours.

So, get over it! You can ask guys online if they have cleaned themselves, but don't ruin the mood during the fuck. Trust me, the bottom will be as mortified as you!

• Moderators
Guys, first and foremost, you are fucking an asshole. If you have issues with that turn straight. But guess what, even then you might get unlucky.

If you read through the posts, you will notice that it does indeed take 2hours or more to fully clean yourself. And considering your body doesn't stop working, you might still become dirty again before you make it to the date. When I am online looking for sex, I am cleaning myself. When I am on grindr after work, I haven't had the chance yet. When I am in a bathhouse during the lunch break I am not.

When I am out drinking, and hooking up, I also cannot excuse myself for two hours.

So, get over it! You can ask guys online if they have cleaned themselves, but don't ruin the mood during the fuck. Trust me, the bottom will be as mortified as you!

Well said!

As one of my all-time favorite top fuckbuddies used to tell me, "if I was scared of getting dirty, I wouldn't play in the sandbox."

I always do my best to be clean, but sometimes it doesn't go right. Sometimes you don't know it hasn't gone right until a big mess happens all of a sudden. And I am always horrified and apologetic any time I am not completely clean. It seems like that might be part of the OP's issue. If these bottoms are dirty and not bothered by it, they are being rude.

Put it on your profile. As a bottom I too hate accidents. I can deep clean for a couple hours and still have that one last bit of shit. But there comes a point after about 3 hours of cleaning that I know I'm 100% clean. And I can get fucked for hours with no issue. There are time constraints to getting a perfect clean fuck.

Put it on your profile though. I've seen that addressed before....

I agree with cumslut23 and drscorpio. I mean, you can clean thoroughly before going out at 10pm planning to get laid, but at 4am the same evening just how clean I still am after six hours I don't know. If in doubt or if I think it will likely go wrong I just give it a rest and go home.

I must admit though that the older I get the less I wanted to spend several hours cleaning my hole for what might just be a 5 minutes fuck. I still do it of course if I have a date and time set up with someone (or more), but not so thoroughly anymore when I spontaneously decided to go out to the bars just because I am fucking horny. It might be a "hit or miss" evening. In the latter case I just rinsed quickly until I see just water coming back. I stop and hope for the best. But I too feel extremely uncomfortable in case of an accident. So if I had a "hit" on those "hit and miss" evenings and am not comfortable that I was clean enough I try to arrange a meet for the next day or so. Didn't always work out, some don't show up and some cancel, but other guys will be happy enough to be assured of at least one fuck the next day. At least this worked well when I was still living in Gran Canaria and tourists try to score as often as possible in the one or two weeks they are there. Things have considerably slowed down where I live now. There are no bars here so it's all online hookups now (and thus a throrough cleaning for a date).

Well said!

As one of my all-time favorite top fuckbuddies used to tell me, "if I was scared of getting dirty, I wouldn't play in the sandbox."

I always do my best to be clean, but sometimes it doesn't go right. Sometimes you don't know it hasn't gone right until a big mess happens all of a sudden. And I am always horrified and apologetic any time I am not completely clean. It seems like that might be part of the OP's issue. If these bottoms are dirty and not bothered by it, they are being rude.

I think that is the main point: Some bottoms don't make an effort and might even lie about it. Every good top understands that accidents do happen. But most experienced tops can also tell the difference between an accident and someone who just doesn't bother to prepare.

During the fuck it's pointless anyway, as you notice soon enough. But if you expect tops to "get over it", you shouldn't have any hang-ups about being asked beforehand and then be honest about it. After all, we are ALL adults.

• 8 months later...

To me, if a bottom is online looking for sex, and hits me up wanting fucked and bred, which is what the guy in my original post did, then he needs to be prepared and cleaned out I mean thats common courtesy right? It just seems odd to me that more and more bottoms seem to either not have a clue or just be too lazy to do so. Like I said I know accidents happen, but this guy I met, the first time there was a little shit, and the second time, he basically had a bowel movement all over me. I don't even know what to say after that. I mean it's disgusting and awkward. He has been hitting me up wanting to meet again, but I won't because I can't get past it. Bottoms should make sure they are prepared and cleaned if they are wanting deep pumped. Period.

It defies all logic!  It's almost as if some bottoms secretly get off on getting basically "Shitfucked". :eek:  I learned a long time ago as a bottom that getting fucked dirty is highly uncomfortable and very unsexy...eeewwww.

If these bottoms are dirty and not bothered by it, they are being rude.

Or they get some thrill out of leaving a fecal mess all over their tops cock and balls. :wacko:

A good bottom should be clean and ready to be fucked.

YEP!

And It sometimes can be an ordeal to clean out.  But at least you can just relax and enjoy the cock (and cum) going deep inside with minimal worry about accidents. :)

Guest PozGoat

To me, a top asking me isn't buzzkill.

If you want to know buzzkill..

Being poz and at the moment of spotting and hooking up, I have to stop all the hot steamy action that is just starting to brew and reveal my HIV status, the fact I'm not on meds, and the fact that a person could very likely catch the virus from me and all that blah blah blah..

Buzzkill can come in many forms. Asking about my ass isn't buzzkill to me..

I've come to expect it from tops.

I am meticulous in my cleanouts. A healthy high-fiber diet makes my cleanouts rather short and easy.

A top that demands a clean ass bones me bigtime.

A demanding top bones me bigtime.

If he demands a clean ass, I will accommodate him, proudly.

There is NOTHING wrong with a top asking if I have a clean ass. I encourage my tops to ask me.

Infact, I often volunteer the info. I'll tell them right away that my hole is clean enough to take his arm/FF/cock without a crumb of brown, guaranteed.

Edited by PozGoat

Like so many of the bottoms here, I spend a long time with a shower douche cleaning... to me it's like brushing my teeth if I expect to kiss (it's just the other end of the same system).  I don't even start cruising until I'm prepared. But that doesn't account for guys that become FB's. Not unusual at all for guys I've met cruising to become FB's and contact me spur of the moment when they want some.

There are tops who seem to have little to no idea what a bottom does to prepare.  For instance, I don't eat after cleaning out because I know that eating sets the system in motion.  Also, it's not unusual for a top to contact me and want it now. It's rare for a top to ask me if I need some time. I've been direct before and said I need to prepare only to have a top flake on me because it took to long. Hormones are not always patient lol.

I always clean out before getting fucked. It's work (sometimes) but I've found for me it's a combination of technique used, my diet and when was the last time I ate. I do have a few fuckbuds who seem to want to fuck just after I've eaten which is always a headache. I know I can't expect my partner's horniness to coincide with my bowel schedule, but that being said, it's also kind of unfair to expect a pristine hole with 15 minutes notice. I think a little understanding is needed on both sides.

Now if an accident does happen, it's important to tell the person and not make a big deal about it. Shit washes off you know.

If it's a first time hook-up, bottoms should not expect a do-over. But if it's a bottom who is usually serving up good clean hole, just chalk it up as he had an off-day.

What I mentioned above refers to 1-1 hook-ups at home. I do think if you are going out to a bar or sex party, your hole needs to be clean or you shouldn't bother. Serving up dirty hole spoils the mood for everybody and is one sure-fire way to get a bad reputation.

You must to say that you don´t like dirty sex, bottoms know when they are dirty or not.

I don´t understand why some bottoms have sex when they are not ready for it, there is some ways to clean, even my partner rimm   me when he is fucking me, cause he can see I´m  totally clean, I must to say I don´t have sex every day, just when have a date or go  to sex club, so I prepare very well.