Can you feel condoms break?

cintarius

Do you feel it when the condom breaks?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Do you feel it when the condom breaks?

• As a top, I always feel it break.
    • As a top, I sometimes feel it break.
    • As a top, I never feel it break.
    • As a bottom, I never feel it break.
    • As a bottom, I sometimes feel it break.
    • As a bottom, I always feel it break.

It drives me NUTS when gay sex spokesperson Dan Savage goes on his pro-condom tirades with the argument that "you can't feel condoms because if you did, then people would not have them break and then keep fucking without realizing it, which happens to people all the time."

I don't think it happens all the time.  I think in a big portion of condom-breaks-while-fucking, the top knows it's broken and it feels so much better he has no desire to stop.  

Guest mspchaser

I rarely use condoms, and I've had a few break on me, but I never feel the cum shooting in me when the condom does break... what I do feel is the throbbing of his cock... it's less pronounced with the condom and when it breaks, it's more pronounced than if the condom was intact.

Speaking as a top, when I still used condoms I always noticed the extra warmth and wetness if one broke. It would have been hard to miss!

I liken it to the change in feeling when I'm getting serviced at a glory hole and the guy on the other side stops sucking my dick and unexpectedly backs his ass up onto it.

I'd love to hear whether bottoms notice the change.

Re: what to do, sometimes I was good and stopped, sometimes I let the first spurt of my cum go inside, and sometimes I let it all go.

Unless two guys are making decisions about getting STD tests and/or starting PEP, there is no point to talking about sexual history when the broken rubber is on the floor and cum is dripping out of the bottom's hole. You've shared something pretty special, so it's better to spend the time kissing, and getting ready for that first totally willful totally bare fuck. ;-)

as a bottom, you can definitely feel the difference

• 2 weeks later...

I don't care how much, or what type of lube you use - a condom produces an annoying amount of friction.  As soon as the condom breaks, or the top rips it off, the enjoyment doubles or triples!  I've pretty much reached the point, that if you want to use a condom, go find some other bottom.  This pig wants it raw!

• 7 years later...