Are You Top / Bottom / Versatile Or Just Oral?

rawTOP

Are You Top / Bottom / Versatile Or Just Oral?  

419 members have voted

1. 1. Are You Top / Bottom / Versatile Or Just Oral?

• Versatile Top
    • Versatile
    • Versatile Bottom
    • Bottom
    • Don't Do Anal - Just Oral, S/M, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

I've pretty much been a very willing top or bottom, I'll take what ever's offered, an ass or a cock. Due to the bottom/top ratio I end up topping way more than I bottom, but I'm just as willing to get a load as I am to give it.

• 5 months later...

Total Bottom here. I strive to give my Tops everything they want. Because of the abundance of Bottoms, I know a Top can always find another hole to use if I don't please him 150% every time. It's always about his needs. He calls the shots and I do what he says. My throat and ass are his property so it's only natural for him to use them as he pleases. After all, I want him to come back again. It really matters to me that he gets the pleasure he expects. My holes exist for him; without him, I have no purpose. What could be simpler?

I used to be a total bottom, but my preference evolved along with my sexual interests. Now I enjoy topping and breeding guys with my dirty seed, but I still flip for the occasional poz and full-blown AIDS pigs who are versatile and eager to add their strains to my virus!

Dom Tops like RawPozLust and Yunghungtop really get my asslips twitching. But all Tops (total or versatile) with cum laden balls turn me on.

I love to service cock, so I will remain a total bottom. I just wish there were more Tops than bottoms out there.