Are You Top / Bottom / Versatile Or Just Oral?

rawTOP

Are You Top / Bottom / Versatile Or Just Oral?  

419 members have voted

1. 1. Are You Top / Bottom / Versatile Or Just Oral?

• Versatile Top
    • Versatile
    • Versatile Bottom
    • Bottom
    • Don't Do Anal - Just Oral, S/M, etc.

Mostly top but for the right guy I'll bottom, or if I'm dating you and you have the urge. But if you are topping me you need to be sure youtake charge, or I may flip you over and do so. Of course a few rounds of vodka and it won't matter ;) LOL

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

My vote fully confirms what I already knew...we have a terrible shortage of tops! And add "enhancement" to the mix and you can turn a top to a bottom in about 60 seconds. In all seriousness I do believe that recreational drug use has reduced the pool of tops. Say 15 years ago - I had zer problems finding the problem was either holding him off or making sure your sex was fasty, furious and fabulous and his butt was out door before #2 arrived.

Anyone else think it's changed or that chems have any impact? I'd be interested to know.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I have to say versatile in varying proportions. Normally I go bottom for a guy older or bigger than me, but then there's Max, bigger, heavier, older than me who is completely bottom with me, though he tops elsewhere. I've always gone for men older than me, but now I'm discovering younger guys and the Daddy factor is working in my favour. I got very drunk last night and had a younger guy chat me up on Gaydar: local, also poz, he'd seen me at the clinic when I was pretty bad, but seems enthusiastic...

It wouldn't be the first time I've had a bottom fuck me "C'mon, I want to see what you get out of it". Push comes to shove I don't really like labels, just the sex. I think my limit is that I won't fuck guys who aren't poz just in case: I don't want the responsibility of pozzing someone. But then I'll go to a mixed biohazard party and what happens, happens. Maybe I should just say "confused" :)