Totally hot guy grinds in the kitchen

rawTOP

Do you think the guy in the video is a top or a bottom?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think the guy in the video is a top or a bottom?

• I think he's a bottom
    • I think he's versatile
    • I think he's a top

• Administrators

He's totally clothed, but he's so cute - and I think he dedicated it to 'Gerald' - so he's probably showing off for his boyfriend. He strikes me as more of a bottom - I know I'd fuck him and I'm guessing most of you tops out there would too...

So vote on whether you think he's top, bottom or vers...

• 12 years later...

I’m leaning Toppish. His hip motions, and the positions he assumes, are more those of the penetrator, the thruster, the one who positions for leverage. Were he a bottom, I would expect to see more positions displaying vulnerability and physical accessibility, and more prominent display of ass. He did not, however, make a show of grabbing his crotch or otherwise emphasizing his cock, so it is a bit ambiguous.

I think he could be vers .

yes he did do  far more pelvic thrusts than wiggling of ass …. And he did do a nice “ass slap” to the workout ball he was rubbing his crotch into

So I think it would depend on the guy - he would walk into to bar looking for someone to fuck …. But the right top could take him home

but you are right Rawtop …. He is cute whichever way he swings