• Yeah, Sorta - but there are some negatives
    • Not Really - the negatives outweigh the positives
    • I HATE Being Poz

• rawTOP pinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
Guest josebarebear
On 12/3/2018 at 1:22 AM, Gregory said:

Of course !

i Am in France and I was chasing aids for a year, and I started with a poz gifter student in Chicago... he invited me to come to him in Chicago in May during ilm and I did it for a week of pure perversion fuck... the last day he did a blood slam with me to be sure I take his med resistant strain and 2 weeks later in France I was sick like hell

Gregory, 

very fucking hot breeding story.

you got a forever souvenier from America!

• 2 months later...
Guest DetroitAnon

I chose “not really” whereas prior to Prep, I would have chose “love being poz”.    

Why in the past I would have said “love being poz”:

After I became poz in 2004, I loved it because:  1.  The anxiety of getting it was over.   2.   I quickly discovered how effective the meds were. 3.  Once I felt more confidant in the meds, I had freedom to take loads and become a Cumdump (yes I know that there are other std’s...just have to deal with it as a part of my Cumdump lifestyle).

Why I selected “not really” for the poll:

While I love being a Cumdump (it’s the core of my sexual being to give good ass to as many men as possible), I’m envious of those who were negative when prep came out.  I’m happy for them, but wish I would have had had the opportunity to get on prep while I was still negative.   

I love taking all loads, including poz loads   But if I was on prep, it would be even hotter taking poz loads knowing I’m not going to get HIV 

Guest Porthos
38 minutes ago, CumDump15 said:

I chose “not really” whereas prior to Prep, I would have chose “love being poz”.    

Why in the past I would have said “love being poz”:

After I became poz in 2004, I loved it because:  1.  The anxiety of getting it was over.   2.   I quickly discovered how effective the meds were. 3.  Once I felt more confidant in the meds, I had freedom to take loads and become a Cumdump (yes I know that there are other std’s...just have to deal with it as a part of my Cumdump lifestyle).

Why I selected “not really” for the poll:

While I love being a Cumdump (it’s the core of my sexual being to give good ass to as many men as possible), I’m envious of those who were negative when prep came out.  I’m happy for them, but wish I would have had had the opportunity to get on prep while I was still negative.   

I love taking all loads, including poz loads   But if I was on prep, it would be even hotter taking poz loads knowing I’m not going to get HIV 

That would be my exact post....My feelings exactly...Poz for 12 years...Lucky it was caught early, meds have been effective with no side effects. 100% adherent with great insurance.

Once I was over the shock of becoming poz, I embraced the fact I was no longer anxious the next morning after barebacking

That being said, there is still stigma...If PrEP were available 12 years ago I would have taken immediately and continued taking loads

38 minutes ago, CumDump15 said:

Guest Descartes70817

When I think about all the times I turned down bareback opportunities while I was trying to be 'safe' the upside of being poz is that I don't have to turn anyone down for that reason any more. Poz guys are more relaxed and definitely more into fucking so the sex is better. Knowing I'm fucking another poz guy is so fucking hot!

On the downside the meds have side effects that aren't fun, and of course being turned down for being poz is a downer, especially after a hot guy tells me he loves the look of my cock and wants it in his ass.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest josebarebear
On 3/14/2020 at 1:11 PM, Descartes70817 said:

When I think about all the times I turned down bareback opportunities while I was trying to be 'safe' the upside of being poz is that I don't have to turn anyone down for that reason any more. Poz guys are more relaxed and definitely more into fucking so the sex is better. Knowing I'm fucking another poz guy is so fucking hot!

On the downside the meds have side effects that aren't fun, and of course being turned down for being poz is a downer, especially after a hot guy tells me he loves the look of my cock and wants it in his ass.

nicely put man

• 3 weeks later...

For me being poz came with the love of my life. 

I will explain!

I meet my now husband of almost 12 years when he was still married with his now ex. He invited me to a sex party(safe) that he and his husband where giving did was October 2005. For him it was love at first sight (we discoverd that a few years later when I found old chatlog from MSN messenger). During the night he stayed really close to me almost the entire night. 

After that night we became friends and later very close friend. Me also with his husband. Before and during that I was haven some not so safe sex adventures that I didn't tell him. 

Well in February of 2006 that changed when we had our first 1 on 1 sexdate (it was always 3-some's or more and always was hisband present). That I used X for the very first time and we talked a lot and had sex very intimate. 

After that night we were both a little confused about what we were feeling. We then made the decision to just see were things would take us. 

So I May of 2006 we (me, husband and his ex) wanted to go to a free clinic to get tested on STD's so that we could stop using condoms. As this was my very time I was getting tested I asked my now  husband I he would accompany me for the result (part for it being very nerve recking and a little bit because of what I had done during the last months of 2005)

So when we were in the office there were 2 women (doctor and a nurse). When they told me I was HIV positive I felt that my life was over. My husband got of his chair and stood behind me and told me and I quote: "You will never be alone". He was there for me and what makes that extra special on that same day he got the news that he was tested positive for hepatitis B (he was much sicker then I was) 

So after a struggle with the final decision to leave his husband for me we started our relationship officially the beginning of September 2006.

The day we met was 22 October 2005 and we got married exactly 3 years later on 22 October 2008 and this year we will celebrate our 12th anniversary. 

So I can say that getting the news I was poz brought me the love of my life. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

• 2 months later...
Guest NoobBB

I don’t mind it, but sometimes like most choices in our lives sometimes we think about what could have been. I just learned to accept it and take full advantage of it when it comes to having sex. It definitely made me feel more free and explore my true sexual desires without feeling of being chained.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest AmandaSpermDump

It's all pretty new to me - was only diagnosed a few weeks back, but I do feel 'different' now. I feel I may become even more reckless sexually but need to work out the choices and what direction to go. For now i feel 'different' - will come back to the thread six months down the line to see how different that turns out to be.

• 1 month later...
Guest FinalDL2021

I will start with the negatives: 

1.  for me I am Bisexual, so its going to be very tough meeting a women If/when I want to go back to a straight lifestyle. 
  2. I feel like I have been to more medical appts. and seen more doctors and medical staff over the last couple weeks, than over my whole life. 
  3. disclosure, I went to try and get set up with a new dentist, I disclosed my status, they ended up treating me like I was radioactive, on top of the corvid regulations.  
  4. a lot of guys on online dating apps, talk the talk yet don't walk the walk. they all want to chat me up, yet when it comes to meeting, even for a littlie play ( no fluid exchange ) forget it. 

and the Positives: 

1. I am starting to stop and smell the roses, appreciating things I normally would not. 
  2. I am more bold, and trying things I never would, its this liberating feeling, due to experiencing and facing down my worst fear 35 years ago. 
  3. I am starting to come out of the closet and telling people I am Gay, ( Due to currently living a gay lifestyle) 
  4. I have this weird sense of inner-peace, or a feeling like this life is reaching its completion; this is a hard feeling to put into words.

• 5 months later...
On 11/23/2020 at 12:15 AM, FinalDL2021 said:

and the Positives: 

1. I am starting to come out of the closet and telling people I am Gay, ( Due to currently living a gay lifestyle). 

I was happy when I tested positive for HIV after chasing for two years. I was living a straight lifestyle with a wife and playing around with my friends in a homosexual lifestyle. I started to come out of the closet and telling people I am Gay. After she divorced me for cheating on her. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

At first I didn't really mind. When I got my results back it wasn't expected that I was poz since I didn't chase. But I jus let accepted the fact I got it. Only after my relationship ended and I started to go back on Grindr again I grew into it. I told guys I was poz if they asked. And they always seemed to like it. That started my journey into the poz world and I loved every moment since. Chasers and gifters are just so sleazy, my sex life has never been better. As for my health, I am currently on meds and there is really no health issue for me fortunately. I for sure don't regret it. On the contrary.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I was diagnosed on May 12, 2021.  Prior to the pandemic I was on Prep but during lockdown I stopped taking it since I was not having sex. After 15 months of celibacy and getting fully vaccinated for Covid I started taking loads. I did not think I was going to be as active as I was prior to Covid so I was reluctant to get back on Prep.  After two months of consideration I decided to get on Prep however I was pozzed during that short window. Do I regret it ? No, in fact it’s quite liberating. I got a biohazard and scorpion tattoo. I have gifted two chasers and I’m on meds with zero side effects. In fact I have less side effects on my HIV med than I did on Prep.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest Alphpig

I have been poz for several decades. It’s never really bothered me. I take good care of myself. I do go off meds and toxic now and then, as I am right now. Never played safe and don’t plan on it. Like sharing my seed and while I am mostly top, I do enjoy other strains so I do allow poz bros to breed me. 

poz brotherhood