Poz Guys - Do You Like Being Poz?  

838 members have voted

1. 1. Poz Guys - Do You Like Being Poz?

• I LOVE Being Poz
    • Yeah, Sorta - but there are some negatives
    • Not Really - the negatives outweigh the positives
    • I HATE Being Poz

On 6/14/2021 at 8:30 PM, HairyBeardedPozMan said:

Love it, in fact I got an erection when the dr told me. I guess I’m twisted. Dr did write in her notes patient took news well

I get excited too - erections - born to Please others in Raw Sex - pound and seed - Pozzing others - always looking for perverted Pozzers - Gang Bangs - getting high !

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2011 at 8:50 PM, ruralguy7326 said:

Yup being poz is not all it's cracked up to be. Remembering to take meds on time every day is a real bitch. Keeping a look out for any opportunistic infections.

Another bitch is having to disclose my status every time then deal with a potential freak out and being made feel less than dirt. Seeing the look of horror on dentists faces alone should make you bug chasers think again.

To guys wanting to convert, I say fuckin stop and think again. Understand the full repercussions of the decision to go poz. It's not to be snifed at.

I agree with you. Although I admit that the fantasy of a nasty Dom top posting me is VERY exciting I can't see having to live my life poz in exchange for a night of fun is wrong

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 6/17/2021 at 10:17 PM, HappyPozBoy said:

Great answers here. For me as a new convert from chasing I can definitely say i love being poz. I am part of a great circle of poz guys now and they have no hang ups or issues about it and embrace the pozitives (pun intended). I have ZERO regrets for getting it. 

Hey have anyway to chat like other apps?

On 6/18/2021 at 1:49 AM, Guest Alphpig said:

I would love to feast on that with my tongue and cock. Goddamn that’s a hot hole. 

Oh Fuck Yes !  Yes !   Having a group of Poz guys feasting on my body -word No means - had to do it - enjoy it - enjoying being in the Poz group !

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The short answer for my part is yes, I actually like being poz. But then again I have never experienced any problems and I live in a country (Denmark) where everything health related is paid for by the government through our taxes meaning I don’t have to worry about costs for meds, check-ups, blood tests etc.
For me becoming poz was liberating. I know there are other nasty STDs out there but for me the big bad wolf was always HIV and once that bridge was burned it seemed like the sky was the limit for me sexually.
I remember when I came out of the HIV clinic for the second time 1 month after my initial diagnosis and knew that all was shipshape and Bristol fashion I went straight to the biggest bathhouse in Copenhagen (Amigo), cleaned out my ass real good and then went for it. It was the summer of 2008 and the city was full of tourists - also inside the bath house. So I got fucked and fucked and fucked until I could barely stand on my feet and after 8 hours!! in there I went home with a sore and very loose ass still dripping cum despite my efforts to clean it out before I left. To this day I have no idea how many guys fucked me and how many loads I took - after the first hours where I counted 11 loads everything became a bit of a blurr but boy was it great!! And the biggest miracle was that I didn’t catch any other STDs after that little party.
Would I reverse what happened if I could? No - certainly not. If I should have lived a live safe from HIV it would mean suppressing a great part of my life - my sexuality - and that just wouldn’t be a life worth living in my opinion.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2017 at 4:05 PM, Guest curiousnegsub said:

A really interesting thread. Obviously not read all of it, but it's given me much to think about as a neg chaser. A lot of different views and opinions, although the pull of poz is still very powerful for me.

This is exactly how I’m feeling. It’s a massive, unstoppable force for me.  I want it so much, as so many of the fantasies and kinks I have relate to being poz. At the same rate, I don’t wanna wreck up my life, and miss out on love or anything. 

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

I do like being poz I feel healthy, I've put weight back on that I lost during early diagnosis. I feel lucky that my meds and other healthcare needs are all paid for (I'm in the UK) Only small down side is many countries don't welcome hiv+ people from abroad, so but travelscope is shortened.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Richyrich83 said:

I do like being poz I feel healthy, I've put weight back on that I lost during early diagnosis. I feel lucky that my meds and other healthcare needs are all paid for (I'm in the UK) Only small down side is many countries don't welcome hiv+ people from abroad, so but travelscope is shortened.

You put weight back on, not because you're poz, but because you're on medication that suppresses the virus. Not being poz you wouldn't have lost the weight in the first place. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/25/2010 at 11:03 AM, PhoenixGeoff said:

On the plus side: In general, guys who are poz tend to be a lot more fun than guys who are neg. Of course, that's because what makes them fun is what got them infected. But once you convert, you've got access to pretty much as much slutty guilt-free sex with poz guys as you like. It's also pretty much a complete license to never use condoms again. When I was neg, there was the little voice telling me that letting complete strangers breed my ass all the time probably wasn't too smart (I never listened to it...as a bottom, I craved guys unloading inside me, and as a top, I almost never could maintain a hardon with a condom). Once I converted, there was absolutely nothing at all restraining me from barebacking all the time (with the caveat that I'm open with potentially neg partners prior to sex so they can make an informed decision).

I'm happy and healthy and completely free of the hysteria surrounding sex we've had to deal with since the mid-80s.

The downside: Meds are expensive. I have to make sure I always have health insurance. Occasionally, the side effects get to me. A few people, even in the gay community, still to this day freak out when they learn you have HIV. And bug chasers (as opposed to guys who don't know and don't care about their status), I have learned, can be really fucking annoying, pressuring you to breed them at every turn.

I love being poz and have some people and friends freak out when they learn I have HIV and are afraid they could get it from me 

• Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

Now that all my meds are paid for (over 65, before that I paid a little over $4000 per year out of my pocket. ) I love the freedom being undetectable poz brings me. My ass was meant to accept all loads, no questions asked.

I'm also thankful I have no side effects to the meds. 

I've been lucky. I was pozzed almost 15 years ago. Diagnosed early so my immune system was not compromised. No side effects from meds, easy to stay adherent and I have always had great health insurance. At the time getting infected was inevitable. I loved bareback, anonymous sex and numerous partners. Because of the time frame when I got the fuck flu I can identify the guy who did. I'm glad the sex was incredible. At first I was shocked but once it settled in it was such a relief never having to worry about .If PrEP was available at the time I certainly would have been on it. 

The downside is stigma and guys not wanting to play one they know I'm poz. That has gotten much better though as most guys are on PrEP and many know about U=U

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...