One of my blog readers reluctantly started taking loads...

• Administrators

I literally just had a guy e-mail me this... It's sorta hot... Not sure if it's true...

----------

Hi:

I found your website by mistake about a month ago, and at first I though it was really sick. I´m a 32 yr old latino living in Puerto Rico, i´m a little chubby and only had bare sex one time before in my life with the first guy i fuck about 12 yrs ago. I had 2 relationships in my whole life, my fist was 6 yrs and the current we have been together for 5. I have never had bare sex with any of my two bf, and I can really count with my hands all the guys i have ever had sex. But for some reason i saw your site and i was disgusted, but i keep coming back to watch more, read stories and surf some of the links. I started having wet dreams about being fucked bare, and i was very confuse.

Two weeks ago I was walking from my home to the store when i saw this beautiful guy running. He was shirtless, with incredible abs, he was like 6´3, dark skin (not black) brown hair and a tattoo in his arm my guess was he like 45 (but actually was 47). I just could stop watching him run, he pass by me and said hi, but he continue running. I knew such a pretty guy will never look at a guy like me, i have a pretty face but i have to lose some weight. The guy stopped a couple of yards, he was wet in sweat, and i continue walking until i pass near him, and he said hi again and started talking to me. he was looking at me very sexy, and he was wearing those really short runner short, i could see he had a really big package down there, and he was getting hard just by taking to me. He told me he lived near by, and actually he just lived down the block from where I live. We talked until we got in front of his building, and he invited me in, i just couldn't say no.

When we got to his apartment he closed the door and started to kiss me and taking my cloth off, he was so hard i i just started to give him a blow job, he was deep throating me, he had a dick bigger and fatter than my boyfriends ( i bet he was like a 9 or 10 incher).then he took me to his sofa took my pants off and started rimming my ass, and then he try to fuck me bare i told him to put a condom and get some lube cause i knew that dick was going to hurt. He just smile, spit in my ass and said "sorry i like it raw and with saliva" and i told him i dont fuck raw, he reply back, well today you are going to, and he started to introduce his big fat raw dick inside my ass.

I try to push him away but he was too strong, and the more i beg him to stop and fight, the harder he pounded my ass, he even slap me in the face ( not hard) and spit in face. he took one of his dirty sock and just put it on my mouth. He kept ponding my ass, slapping my ass with his hands harder and harder. I started to cry. His dick felt soo big it hurt soo much. I kept going more than 20 minutes (he had a wall watch i keep looking at the hour).

He finally told me r u ready for my load boy, i beg him to cum outside but it was too late, his eyes became white his body was shaking like hell, i could fell now his dick dumping the load, i felt a warm sensation in my ass, but he didnt stop he kept pounding me for a few more minutes until i cum. He took out his dick, i could feel i was really sore, he stick his finger inside me, started rimming me again and i felt my ass was pouring out some cum. i took it in his had and kept saying push it all out boy, and i did.

He show me his cum in his had that had been in my ass, i was also bleeding cause it had blood. He just opened my mouth and poured all that cum and blood in my mouth and he stated kissing me. He also took my load and he make me drink it too.

He took me to his shower and started kissing me while he washed me, and hugged me. i felt his hard dick once again, I was OMG this is crazy this guy want a second round. He told me to suck his dick there in the shower, and i started to suck him again, this time he didnt cum, he started to pee, i was agin like no, but he kept pushing his dick in my mouth , i just heard swallow boy swallow, and i did i pee in my face my chest my mouth my hair. when he finnish he washed me again kissing my mouth again with the taste of his pee.

I look at the watch again and i said fuck my bf must be home already, looked at my cel phone i had 4 miss call. I just told him i need to go, got dressed and there i asked him are you at least negative? cause I am. he started laughing and just told me go home boy. Are you at least gonna answer my question? He came close to me kiss me and told me good bye boy, you are welcome to come back anytime, he opened the door kiss me again and pushed me away.

I went home my bf was there, he kissed me and told me you smell strange. I just told him it was hot outhere i need to take a shower. I havent been with that guy again, just saw him once at a gay bar. He was wearing a black shirt that said " always practice safe sex" and he was passing out a small plastic bag with condoms, lube and a little paper that explain how to use a condom. He came to our group of friends and gave us a quick chat about how important is to have safe sex, that you always have to believe that a guy that fuck you is positive especially if he practices risk behavior like barebacking. He kept looking at me and he finish his chat with if you believe you have been in risk get tested. I havent been tested yet.

After that i have just barebacked with two other guys ( tourist staying in a hotel and a fly attendant). three load from three random guys in less than two weeks. now sex with my partner is soo boring I´m trying to convince him to go bare, he is thinking about it.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

• 5 years later...
  • 5 years later...