What sort of guys did you hookup with before you turned 18?

rawTOP

• 8 months later...
Guest faggot hole

my dad, my younger brother, most of my bro's high school football team, my dad's work buddies, a couple of teachers and an older (32) guy who likd to take me to bars, sex clubs and resorts. i was lucky and got off to a good start

Guest Matias47

When I was 11-12 I used to circle jerk with friends and once did mutual oral with one guy.

High school was all girls.

When I turned 18 I discovered adult arcades where I would mostly get blown.

• 2 months later...

Almost all were married guys in their 30's and 40's

Back then the YMCA didn't have separate locker rooms for men and boys and anyone could go in the sauna.

I would swim and go in there when I was young. The first time I ever went in there the guy said towels were only to sit on and nude was the rule.

Can't discuss it here, but it led to a lot of encounters and my craving of cock.

• Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

Guest JizzDumpWI

ARGH, so many of you had an enviable beginning. I've always been puzzled when I hear of the religious figure "abuse". There are dozens of men I WOULD HAVE willingly enjoyed had it been offerred. Sadly, I'm a late bloomer and made it to the ripe old age of 20 before experience #1 happened.

• Administrators
Can't discuss it here, but it led to a lot of encounters and my craving of cock.

Actually, as the "victim" you can discuss your experiences. Just keep it relatively factual and not overly erotic.

• Upvote 1

well seance the rest stop was right behind my house I was able to walk through the woods and get to it in 5 minn. as as a young twink at the time I was always in my sports gear as I played sports in high school so I hooked up with who ever wanted there hard cock sucked. and after awhile I found a guy to bend me over and take my hole for the first time. I loved that place wish it was still there.

• Upvote 1

Most consistently - my best friend and biggest jock in class, all through high school. Must have started around when we were 14-15. Had other guys in class join us for j-o's and such at different times in the same years. Not a rubber in sight - it was such a taboo even to mention it in public. It broke off when we went to college.

But the first experience - I must have been 7 or 8. My best friend at the time lived in the same building as me, and an older kid from his family friends' invited us over to hang out. Where upon our arrival he proclaimed that he was overly horny, he was about 4-5 years older, proceeded to strip naked and lay down on the living room floor with a raging hard-on. I still remember us playing around him with plastic toy cars slamming into his dick and bare ass on purpose while he was ferrociously jerking off.