What sort of guys did you hookup with before you turned 18?

rawTOP

7 minutes ago, RawUK said:

I only had one experience before I was 18. I was too scared getting outed back then, but was also desperate to try cock!

I waited across the road from a gay pub until a hot bloke I guess in his late 30's came out. He was wearing tight jeans and white tee, and I started to follow him up the road but from the other side. Eventually he became aware that I was following him and after a while stopped and spoke to me. After deciding I was a desperate cock hungry twink (or chicken as we were called in those days), and not an axe murderer he asked me back to his place which wasn't far away.

I used to do exactly this as a teenager too. Extra thrill being jailbait.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...

I have to guess that it was right around 1980, give or take. My “cousin” visited from San Francisco (I lived in Northern California). I say “cousin” because he was my uncle’s foster son. He was a lot older than me and had essentially been living on the streets in San Francisco. He played with me in the bushes in our yard and I don’t even have a single recollection of what he did other than laughing and saying “it feels like chicken”. I really have no idea what exactly he did, if anything at all. But I have never been the same. 

Older cousin and older friend. Just stroking and playing with each other. Looking back my older friend started my journey in seeking cock. I contacted him not last year and subtly suggested playing again. He never responded. I would love for him to breed me now, now knowing how to please a BBC/BWC.

Edited by WillingRawVerse

Apart from schoolmates mainly older men I met while out cruising. It wasn't until I reached 18 or thereabouts that I started looking for the 'type' that turned me on. Up until then it been a cock is a cock is a cock.

• Like 1

Only women. Wasn't until college that I fucked men. 

Now, who did I want to fuck? Dads. All the dads. Some male teachers. If you were mature, I wanted your cock deep inside me. Give me all the dilfs! I'm still this way. 

• Like 1

I didn't hookup with a guy until I was 20, and since I was in college and hooking up there it was mostly  guys within a couple of years of my own age. It was a 21 year old when I was 21 that I learned the most about both fucking and getting fucked. Neither of us were virgins that 1st time, but close to it, we definitely learned from each other.

• Like 2