Christmas Gift

rawTOP

• Administrators

I was shopping the week before Christmas in a large mall near my office. I had in mind a digital camera for my significant other and so I stopped in to a small camera shop. The young Hispanic guy that helped me was HOT! HOT! HOT! He was dressed in a crisp white dress shirt and nice tie, he had on black slacks that outlined his nice ass and also showed that he had a significant basket. We talked about several different cameras and as I looked through the view finder I could see him checking out my ass. So finally I decided on a camera and was standing at the cash register, paying for my camera when another person showed up. This guy told my sales guy that he had it and for my guy to take off. I seized the opportunity to ask my new guy if he had had lunch yet. He smiled looked at my crotch and said no but he had something in mind.

I followed him from the mall to an apartment complex just a few blocks away. We walked into a very stylish and clean apartment. He turned around and locked the door and when he turn back I was standing right in his face. He just leaned forward and began kissing my face and lips and ears and running his hands up and down my back. I returned the favor by grabbing a hand full of his nice round Jlo butt and another hand full of his tit through his shirt.

He began walking backwards toward the bedroom door never losing contact with my body. As we arrived in the bedroom he began tugging my shirt out of my trousers and unbuttoning it. I reached up to help but he stopped me and told me that he was going to do this so I just stood and let him undress me. As he pulled off each item he would kiss and nibble and suck on different parts. He worked my nipples until I thought I would cum. He then moved to my feet where he pulled off my loafers and socks and kisses and sucked each toe. He then reached up from his place at my feet and began working on my trousers. I had this huge raging hard-on trying to explode out anyway so when he released the snap I popped right out into the open. My cock had already wormed its way out the door in my boxers so he has a face full of my cock.

He pulled my trousers and boxers off over my feet and through them on the chair nearby. He then turned back and began sucking and nibbling my crotch area. Not just my cock and balls but all the skin around the area. It was the most erotic feeling to have this fully dressed hot gut working me over and me not able to even touch him. He turned me around and began rimming my ass and I had to stop him because I knew that I would certainly come if he kept that up.

I finally had had enough I needed to feel this kids skin. I turned around reached down and dragged him up off the floor. I began to work him over like he had done me. When I had him down to nothing but skin I was certain that I had died and gone to heaven. This kid was uniformly dark skinned all over. When I made a comment about how hot and sexy he looked he explained that he laid out naked when ever he had the chance in the summer and used the tanning booth the rest of the year.

WE finally fell into each others arms and onto the bed. He squirmed around until we were in the old 69 position and went to work on each other. He sucked my cock like a hunger man and I return the favor as best as I could. But I needed his ass. I worked between his thighs and my tongue found his hot asshole. I wormed my tongue around and down into that taste treat. He began squirming and sucking really hard on my cock. Finally he stopped me and rolled up onto his back and stuck his legs up in the air. He begged that I fuck him now hard and fast. I am not one to pass up an opportunity or a request like this so I reached over to the night stand and grabbed a tube of lube he had laying there. I placed a glob on the tip on my cock and a glob on his asshole. I then leaned into him and guided my cock into his hot tight hole. He grunted a little and clamped down and asked that I take it just a bit easy until he opened up a little. I gentle rocked back and forth each time pressing a little more into his ass. Finally I was shoving the entire length on my cock deep into his guts and he was moaning and begging for me to fuck him hard and fast. I picked up the pace and started to really ram it home. I was getting close to coming when he grabbed his cock and aimed it up so that a huge glob of cum shot out and landed on his face. Several more squirted out between us and that was all I needed I unloaded a huge load up this hot latino's ass. He grabbed me and hugged me to him and thanked me for a great Christmas Present. I told that I was thrilled to be able to satisfy him.

• Upvote 1