5 quick loads in 1 Las Vegas afternoon

I had arranged to meet a hot black guy with a 9.5" cock who was visiting Las Vegas. We had been chatting on BBRT for a few days. I got to his room on the Las Vegas strip right on time. We quickly got down to business. No kissing, not even any cocksucking. He wanted me on my knees, on the bed immediately. I quickly complied and sniffed poppers while he lubed up his cock and my ass. I knew I would need those poppers with his 9.5", thick, bbc. As I continued to take deep drags on the poppers, he slid his entire shaft, balls deep, into me. 
It felt great and we were soon slamming back into each other. He'd grind and then slam some more. About 15 minutes of hard pounding brought him to orgasm and my first load of the day. It was a slam, bam, thank you, now get out, type of fuck. 

I dressed and left the hotel. Since I was now in the part of town where most of the Adult Book Stores are located, I thought I'd stop by my favorite ABS, Peepland. There were only a few guys in the video arcade when I got there.  Two of the video booth doors were locked. I found one occupied booth with an unlocked door. I stepped into the booth to find a latino guy in his early 30's, wearing construction clothing, standing with his cock out, stroking to the str8 video on the screen. He never even looked at me as I locked the door, came all the way into the booth and dropped to my knees. I took a drag on my poppers and offered him some. He took my poppers and sniffed on them as I started to suck on his uncut, 6" cock. He was only partially hard when I put my lips around his cock. But he quickly swelled to full hardness. Then he grabbed the back of my head and forced his cock to the back of my throat. Holding it there until I began to gag and come off it. 
"Ahhhh, nice" he said softly and pulled my head back onto his cock.
He was really enjoying my gagging on his cock. We did that for several minutes until I couldn't take any more.

"Do you like to fuck?" I asked?

"Yeah. I'll fuck you" was all he said. 

I got up and quickly pulled my clothes off as he did the same.

There's a chair bolted to the floor in the corner of the booth. I knelt on the chair as he stepped behind me. I sniffed my poppers as he spit on his cock and on my hole. I knew my hole was still nicely lubed from the first guy. He slid up into me easily and began to fuck me hard and deep. 

"Ahhh.... Yeah........... Fuck......... Uhhh........... He was softly grunting as he pounded his cock into me. 
He only took about 4 or 5 minutes of slamming into me before he let out a loud grunt. I milked my ass on his cock and he quickly pulled out of me and quickly dressed. 

"Thanks" was all he said as he finished dressing and was out the booth door before I knew what happened. 
I had to laugh. Str8 guys! They do tend to cum and depart very quickly. 

As I dressed another guy entered the booth. He was a tall, muscular, attractive looking white guy in his late 40's/early 50's. I stepped aside so he could step all the way into the booth. The video was still on the latino guys str8 movie. The new guy flipped through some of the str8 movies until he found one that he liked. Then he pulled his pants off and put them on the chair. Then he pulled his shirt off and put it on the chair as well. 
I started to drop to my knees, wanting to suck on the already hard, thick cock he had sticking out in front of him. It was about 6.5"s, very thick. But he stopped me and told me to suck on his nipples. He lifted his arm and my face went to his chest. I began to suck and gently chew on his right nipple as it hardened with my attention. With my right hand I squeezed his left nipple. He was now moaning with pleasure. After a few minutes of worshipping his nipples, I reached down to squeeze his cock, but he pushed my hand away from his cock. 

"Play with my balls", he said.

I fondled his balls as I continued to suck on his nipples. His eyes were glued to the screen as the white girl was taking a huge black cock in her pussy. 

"Can I lick your balls?" I asked him.

"Sure", he replied.

I dropped to my knees and sucked and licked his balls as he stroked his cock. I licked up the underside of his cock, but he stopped me before my mouth got to his cockhead. But, I could taste his sweet precum that had dripped down his shaft. I took my finger and wiped it across his piss slit on his cockhead. I then licked my fingers of the ample precum that he was oozing from his slit. He seemed to like the idea of me tasting his precum. He squeezed his cock and scooped up some precum on his index finger and fed it to me. 

"You like the taste of that?" he asked.

"I sure do", I replied. 

I thought that now, maybe he'd let me suck his cock. But he pushed my head away as I tried to go for his cock again. I went back to licking his balls again for a few minutes. Then stood and went back to sucking his nipples. He was now stroking his cock stronger and faster as his eyes were still glued to the tv screen. Soon he stepped slightly to the right as I looked down to see cum spraying out of his cock and the cum shot against the wall under the tv screen. 

He grabbed some paper towels from the dispenser on the wall and wiped his cock as he stepped into his pants, pulled on his shirt and was out of the booth in an instant. 

I pulled myself together and left the booth to check what else might be in the other booths. I saw the light on a booth at the far end and wandered down there. I tried the door knob and it was unlocked. So, I went in. Sitting on the chair, watching a str8 movie was another latino guy. This one, kind of scruffy looking. In his late 20's. Looked like he was some kind of laborer from his clothing. It was about that time of day when guys were getting off work. I locked the door and then dropped to my knees in front of him. He had been jacking off, but he lifted his butt and pulled his pants down to his ankles. He had about a 5", thick, uncut cock. I took a drag on my poppers, then started to suck on his cock. I sucked on his foreskin for a bit. Then pushed the foreskin back and started to suck his entire cock. Like the other str8 guys before him, his eyes were glued to the action on the screen as I serviced his cock. The size of his cock was easy to suck. I was doing a great job and he was moaning in pleasure. It only took about 5 minutes of cocksucking before he filled my mouth with his hot seed. I sucked every drop from him then got up as he pulled his pants up and left the booth. 

Is I left the booth, there was only one light on over a booth door. I tried the door and it was locked. I think that's my signal to go home, I said to myself. 
I left the store satisfied that I had 2 loads in both ends and had had an enjoyable afternoon. Ah, the pleasures of living in Vegas. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2