Decision For The Bottom Boys: Fucking Vs Cumming

Guest KptNLine

Read the initial post before answering - Fucking vs Cumming  

72 members have voted

1. 1. If you had to either never get fucked again or never use your cock again, which would you choose and why?

• Never get fucked again
    • Never touch or use my cock again

Guest KptNLine

This is an odd question, but one I've been dying to ask. I have this recurring fantasy of a dystopian (possibly utopian for some!) future where, at the age of maturity (16 or 18), boys are assigned or get to choose the role of Top or bottom. From this point, my fantasy diverges - sometimes the bottoms are slaves and the Tops are in roles of power. Other times, they are equals in society, but a bottom must service a Top without question at any time. The one thing that always stays the same in my fantasy is that the bottoms are somehow prevented from using or touching their cocks in any way, thus preventing the possibility of a bottom having an orgasm without the assistance of a Top. Sometimes this involves chastity, sometimes castration. I know it's kind of a fucked up fantasy, but I can't deny it turns me on. Of course, bottoms might still have a prostate or anal orgasm during sex,  but for those of us who have had those, we know that though they feel amazing, they usually leave you just as horny as before with little or no relief.

So here's my question for the other bottom boys out there - if you had to choose between never getting fucked again, or never using your cock again, which you pick and why? It's kind of a loaded question, but coming from someone who has greatly decreased their own orgasm frequency, I can say without a shadow of a doubt that I need to get fucked and I'd never be able to give that up.

I'm with cumslut23. I love my cock too much.. As much as I love being fucked, my pleasure is still just as important to me as pleasuring the guy who is fucking me. Goes back to the whole "I'm not just a hole to be used" thought. Thankfully, we don't live in a world where we have to choose between the two. I'm happy that I can be fucked and still use my cock occasionally to fuck someone else. Glad it will stay that way. At least in my lifetime. So I voted "Never get fucked again".

Edited by cam1972
  • Upvote 1

Oh, tough question!

I'm not one of these bottoms who believes that fellow bottoms should never ever touch their dick while getting fucked. Personally I can't help but play with mine while i'm getting my ass slammed, unless a top orders me to ignore it. I absolutely love my cock but I also love getting a good hard fucking too... What a tough choice!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Man, that sounds like a bleak future if we have to choose between one or the other! Haha but if that were to happen, I'd have to give up getting fucked. As much as I do love bottoming, I love fucking ass way too much to ever live without it!

• 2 weeks later...