When You Let A Guy Bareback You,

bonsaisai

Guest Scooter30

After that guy told me when I asked him if he was going to cum that I had no choice never looked back and no condoms allowed in my hole or you don’t get to use it.

On 9/10/2014 at 12:19 PM, bonsaisai said:

do you also implicitly give him the right to come inside your ass?  Or does the right to come in someone's ass have to be negotiated separately and beforehand?  Just like with a blowjob, if you're giving it to somebody, does he have the right to come in your mouth without asking you in advance?  What's the etiquette in these situations?

Since I only fuck bareback now, a raw dick that's in my ass, is welcomed to cum in my ass. Same thing for my mouth. 

When i bottom im expecting two things:

- He will want to fuck bareback.

- He will want to cum in me. 

I think the same when i top so i know they are thinking what i would want.

Bottoms that enjoy natural bareback sex want to feel they have been fucked properly. The only way you know you have been fucked properly is knowing the top has shot his semen inside.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I usually assume a guy is gonna fuck me bare. Most guys I get with just go bare. Some ask and I tell them I’m down for bare. Some ask upfront if I want bare and I tell them yes. More often with hookups we’ll go all the way to him cumming inside me with never asking about going raw...they assume it and so do I. Me topping is usually the same way. I’ll have some guys ask if I’m ‘clean’ (whatever the fuck that means) and I’ll say yes, or ask if I want bare or wrapped. I’ll always say bare and most guys are down for that. Some ask my status and I’ll be honest with them but very few guys ask. I mostly get with younger guys and either they don’t carr or on Prep and it doesn’t matter. Pretty much the expectation is guys fuck raw now.

If you're agreeing to let a guy bareback you you're agreeing to let him cum in you. 

But it's up to the top where he wants to cum. If he wants to breed you, you take it. If he wants to pull out and make you swallow it, you better have your tongue out ready.

I love taking cum in my ass but I'm grateful wherever they shoot it