Bottoms Forced To Cum Before Fucking

bbsam

On 8/26/2022 at 4:19 PM, mikeboi1 said:

I can certainly fit into that profile, for me its all about pleasuring a top, but i have never had a top who wanted me to cum before fucking me. it as always been fucking me and when they cum its all over if i am visiting them its he cums and tells me get the fuck out whore, if I am hosting he gets up once done and cleans himself off and out he goes. I dont recall in any time recent ever having a top who wanted me to cum it as always been bend over bitch, and most often when i go to his place soon as the door closes im ordered to strip naked as he watches then he takes me were he wants then gets me to go on my knees and suck his cock then he strips and fucks me till he as his orgasm and its all over.  My only pleasure is on my way home feeling my ass all wet with his cum and once at home jerking myself off with his sperm inside my pussy hole that he as enjoyed

I can relate to that - I have (one top in particular) who used to breed me then belt me

On 9/29/2014 at 4:17 AM, MackyJay said:

Sounds great to me.  Get that out of the way and not worry about anything but satisfying my top or tops.

Thats how it should be - my ex always made me cum before or other tops fucked me. I got so used to it i never ended cumning tat all. It taught me to be what I am a total bottom and my mancunt became my sex organ rather than my own cock. it was all about me learning to serve to tops and nothing to do with my small pink bits

On 8/25/2022 at 8:05 PM, Pozguyinchi said:

It’s a great tool subs can use to better please the man. I self masturbated for many years prior to getting bred. Most men I was with got it and didn’t have an issue. I started self chastity a few years ago and it seems to take it to another level. My clit stays locked and I only cum from anal stimulation.  This works better for me. I have been able to train myself to cum more often with this method rather than cumming before I get bred.

I never ripped myself off. My ex used to use to get me off - more so if we had three or four tops there to chop me up. I loved being bred after I had come.

On 8/25/2022 at 7:24 PM, Chastitytom said:

After i told my husband about this, he makes me do it every time we fuck. He says he need to feel I'm in pain and not in the mood at all. That's the best fucks for him

If cock doesn't hurt - no point. True bottoms ant their hole wrecked and that does not come without some pain

I use to see a top regularly who got off on making me cum regularly throughout the sessions as he knew that I struggled to bottom after I cum myself. We use to have long sessions where he would order me to cum and fuck me straight after and then as soon as I got in to it and was enjoying it he would want me to cum again. Last time I saw him he was with his buddy and it was a rough session and it was a real struggle for me as they both got off on seeing me take cock after cumming. I must of shot my load over 10 times in a couple of hours and had my hole fucked constantly. It’s hot thinking back haha 

• Piggy 2

• 1 month later...
On 9/28/2014 at 1:41 PM, bbsam said:

This is the second time i've experienced a top who demanded this of me but it was so hot, I wish it would happen every time! Anyone else had a similar experience?

I’ve done that rarely, being fucked after I came myself. Mostly because I came accidentally and wanted him to have fun. But then, I’ve used a cuming as a way to end boring fucks, too. 

i get uncomfortable when fucked after cuming. So no, not a good start for me. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Way back in 14', there is a guy i used to fuck on the regular. He was around 28 and quite good looking. Met him off Craigslist, he lived quite near, and we would meet up Sunday afternoons, that's when he could sneak away from his GF. He had a fairly big cock, around 7-8 inches and good girth. First time we hooked up, it lasted about 30 mins. After the customary foreplay (kissing, sucking), i fucked him in the usual 3 positions - missionary, riding and doggy. He came 3 times from each position, in such a short space of time, and i'm talking about significant loads here. By the time i came he didnt want me touching his cock (in fact he really didnt from the start but i just did) because he knew he would blow another load.

As our sessions became regular, i tried in vain to make him eat his own cum. But he refused. But i did manage to use his load as lube and fuck it deep in him several times. Loved fucking him, and i didnt even have to tell him to cum before. 5 mins into fucking i knew that if i just touched his cock he would explode.

Never knew his name too (not that it matters...lol). Just saved his contact as "Cumming bottom"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 months later...

I went to my tops house to suck his dick because he said he was too tired to fuck.  Once I got there I asked him if he could fuck anyways and he told me he wanted to see me cum and then he would fuck me.  After i jerked myself off he fucked me for about 15 minutes.  I loved the power dynamic of not being horny anymore but still taking a pounding from him.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

One of the first doms I ever had made this rule were for every time I came he got to cum twice. So some days when he really wanted to use me he would hold me down and jerk me off so I would be forced to stay and take at least 2 of his loads before I would be allowed to leave. Those were some of the hottest times I had with him. 

On 9/1/2022 at 4:55 AM, hexfet said:

Oh that’s interesting.  Never thought of that angle.  Always love getting my bottoms to cum before I do so I can fuck em good and really make them squirm before I breed their pussy. Always really turns me on.   But start out that way, very curious.   Sounds hot!!

My tops often make me cum before they do. Although my pussy is somewhat sensitive after having shot a load, it just feels great once my top has penetrated me and works my pussy vigorously for several minutes before shooting his load. If there are other tops present and each steps in to fuck me, the squishing sound of their cocks in the loads donated by others, is simply over the top and makes for a very satisfying pussy party.