Bottoms Forced To Cum Before Fucking

bbsam

I had a session last night with a very hot guy - mid 30s, muscular and very dominant, just how I like em! Anyway, I arrived at his place and as soon as I'm through the door he orders me to strip and get myself hard. I had a pretty good idea what he wanted from me, i'd experienced something similar to this a few years ago. "Cum for me, and hurry up" he orders. So I jerk myself off while he sits and watches, stroking his cock through his boxers.

I shot my load within a few minutes which he then scooped up off my chest and used to lube up my hole before fucking and using me for several hours straight. It was so hot for me to get my orgasm out of the way before the session even started, for the rest of the night I had no interest at all in jerking off or cumming again and I could totally focus on giving him pleasure and servicing his dick with my ass. I felt like the perfect bottom fucktoy.

This is the second time i've experienced a top who demanded this of me but it was so hot, I wish it would happen every time! Anyone else had a similar experience?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

Happened to me once, Not many Tops like that.

True, it really depends on what that respective Top is looking for. Some want to show how their cock can make the bottom cum (maybe even without touching his own dick), others don't even care if the bottom cums at all.

Got fucked by that muscle daddy once and I came early on during our session, because his cockhead was hitting my prostate over and over again. As soon as I'd shot my load, my hole got even more sensitive and really started hurting as the fucking progressed. So I complained to the Top and told him about my hurting pussy. Next time we met, he made me jerk off before he even touched my ass and also fucked me a lot harder than during our first encounter - at least that's what it felt like to me. And I think he did it on purpose. Guess he liked me to be in pain...

Edited by RotzBBengel
  • Upvote 4

You have to be a real submissive bottom too be into that I think as well.

Guess I don't fit in that box.. I like a man in control, but I also want him to want me to enjoy it as well... Submissive? I can be... THAT submissive.... I'll make sure the door doesn't hit my ass on the way out.

• Upvote 1

Guess I don't fit in that box.. I like a man in control, but I also want him to want me to enjoy it as well... Submissive? I can be... THAT submissive.... I'll make sure the door doesn't hit my ass on the way out.

That is submissive but not like becoming a slave.  To me I like to let the top be a top and in control but I don't like to give everything up and so that I am just an object that is there to get him off. And jerking off right away would not be as hot as cumming while his cock is buried in my ass or cuming at the same time he is shooting in my ass.

• Upvote 1

I know a couple of guys who are into making me cum before they let me near them. One likes me to fuck myself with a dildo and jerk off so that my ass is ready for him and my cock is soft. He says it means I am only thinking of pleasing him and not of my own pleasure. My other fb likes to milk me either with his fingers or his fist and then orders me to lick my cum up while he mounts me and screws me. I follow whatever I'm told like a good submissive cumslut.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

That's pretty hot.

Getting this hornyness and the full aching balls out of the way by shooting a load first and then concentrate fully on the ass treatment.

I had this with a massagist who used to make me hard when I was on my back and then made me cum. He then whipped his fat boner out of his pants and asked if I mind that he fucks me now. I was more than happy to oblige.

I know exactly how hot that is because it's how I was trained to be submissive.  I had a top buddy years ago that used to fuck me normally and then I admittied to him one day I had submissive tendencies.  I told him after I cum I have no desire to have sex and I didn't usually cum when we met at all so I stayed horny.  The next time we met, he told me he wanted to see me jerk off.  I masturbated while he watched and just as I was getting ready to cum, he told me still intended to fuck me after my orgasm anyway.  I shot a huge load and true to his word, he fucked me  while I had no desire for it at all.  He said it was teach me that I was there to please him, not the other way around.  He never fucked me again without making me cum first and today I'm such a submissive little slut because of it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Yes it has happened to me. And I do find it hot. Using my cum as lube is really hot and puts me in an even more submissive mind set. When I bottom, it's ALL about pleasing the top. I can always cum later. Wish more top were like this.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...