They Held Me Down

I still remember this scene like it was yesterday..   Going back at least 12 - 13 years..  Downtown Philly..  Famous adult theater..  Sleezy was an understatement back then.  Really miss those days at times..  It was late, Thursday night I think..   I know I had a few drinks up in me and just discovered the joys of poppers..   I was by no means a virgin, having my boy cherry taken at the wee age of 11, but still new the adult underworld scene..  Ive been in this place before and had great sucks and fucks, but tonight would be a first..  Yes, I was drunk and horny..  It was pretty dark in there as usual.  I walked around for a few.. Sucked a dick here and there, but, really wanted to get fucked real quick before jumping in the subway to head home..  There was two theater's.  One large theater with a dark room in the back and the other was a smaller theater with hidden spots behind the screen and a dark, small bathroom in the back..  After watching a white guy get sucked off by two black guys, I could hold out no longer..  I walked into the big theater and noticed, towards the front, there was a nice looking black guy, third seat in, slowing jerking a nice dick..  There were about 4 guys standing close watching him and the movie on the screen.  Being the young slut I was, and never scared to be watched, I walked on down and took the last seat to feel things out..  This guy had a nice, hard dick, pre cum was starting to leak out the top.. He gave me the sign and I leaned over and took the entire thing in my throat. His pre cum was nice and tasty..  While feasting on his dick, I didn't find it weird when his hands started to feel my ass..  I didn't think anything of it when his hand went down my pants and started to feel my hole..  I started to get a little nervous when I felt another pair on hands feeling over my ass, then pulling my pants down, but all that went out the window when I felt the tongue snaking up my tight hole..  Who ever was eating my hole was doing a great job, making me suck the dick in my mouth better and better..  Being a young cum slut, raw fucking was never an issue, even back then, so when I felt a raw dick being pushed into my hole, I just relaxed and let it happen.  I figured, I'd take this fuck, eat this dudes nutt, bust my own nutt and bounce on out...  And that was the plan..  Until..  The first guys came and and I noticed, the dude I was sucking was increasing his grip on my head/shoulder..  That's when I felt the 2nd dick slide into my cummy hole..  Like a jack rabbit, this dude pumped fast and hard..  Came in less than 3 minutes.. Pulled out and as I tried to lift myself, that's when 3 things happened..  An open bottle of poppers was shoved under my nose.. I felt another pair of hands holding me down..  A 3rd dick slammed up my went hole and this fucker was massive..  I cried out some, but on one really heard..  After I hit the poppers, another dick was slammed in my throat to hold the sounds so all one could hear was that sounded like me moaning..  I had to choice.. Spit roasted in an adult theater, pants just down around my ankles..  Didn't help, I was rock hard..  The new dick in my mouth came fast and hard and swallowed it all..  Didn't really have a choice as he nutted deep in my throat.. As Im swallowing his load, the new dick was slamming hard and fast up my ass, damn near breaking the seat I was leaned over..  Another dick is shoved in my throat and just cums...  I swallow hard a fast.  That sent the guy fucking me over the edge as he slammed in hard and shot a massive load up my tender hole.  The original sucker moved my head over his still hard dick and makes me finish him off, as I felt another dick slam into my ass and just cum..  Then another, just slammed into my ass and just came.. When the third dick, (number 6 of the night) slide me and came, dude I was sucking shot a massive load right down my throat..  Damn near chocked on it, but got it all down..  At this times, I was finally let up as dude I was sucking was done and wanted to get up and leave..  I looked around and noticed, things were pretty empty down where I was..  As I attempt to stand and pull my my pants, I feel a hand on my ass..  This little latin guy whispered in my ear if he could suck my hole out..  I took him to a more private corner, bent forward and unloaded all the nutt up my hole in his mouth and he loved it.. He licked and sucked my hole nice and clean and I was kind enough to reward him with my load, right down his wanting mouth..  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 19
  • Piggy 1