Just The Tip

bbinbpark

How many guys think they are closet barebackers?  Had a guy that would do 'just the tip' and then put a condom on.  Does that everytime, but is a damn good fuck.  Expecting he'll BB me totally soon since it seems most guys that play that game eventually go BB.  Hoping the third time is the charm.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
Guest btchbyl

did that. then it was 'let me put it all the way in'. then it was 'let me put it all the way in and fuck 4 five mins, i promise i wont cum in ur ass'. 5 mins turned 2 1 more min, then i got a buttload of sperm. was hot tho. fun game 2 play with a top.

One time cruising the rest area of the parkway I met a guy, he took me to the construction site he worked at in a trailer.  He looked like a str8 cowboy and had a southern accent.  I think he was married.  I blew him, I was in an office chair lifted my legs and told him to just stick the head in.  He liked it so much he put the rest in and  fucked me good and raw. 

Edited by Pig Bottom
  • Upvote 2

• 4 months later...

Will power will only carry you so far when base drives are involved. The amount of "tip" tends to become more in repeat sessions and usually lingers longer too. Non sexual frustrations adversely effect will power too. The frustration may just be a matter of having "one of those days."

Consider:

He wants it raw and the bottom has indicated he can have it that way. Getting off will help him forget all of the bullshit he has had to put of with lately, which he really wants to do. Under the circumstances, that God damn piece of latex is yet another annoyance. Not only will it keep him from getting the most out of the experience, he has to go dig around and find one, try to get the fucking thing open while he has lube on fingers, or be careful not to cut the rubber if uses a knife or scissors. By then his hard-on will have dwindled making it harder to get the fucking thing on. By then he will have started to worry about looking incompetent to the bottom he wants to impress. For fucksake he might get more out of jerking off! But he has enjoyed the bottom the last two times they have been together and doesn't want to send him away disappointed. He's good company and after such a shit day, he could use the human contact. So he'll suit up and plow him. But he's going to do that "just the tip" thing first while dreaming of sliding in bare because it will make him good and hard and more likely to stay that way while fetching and fumbling with the fucking rubber.

The bottom's ass looks even more inviting than usual for some reason. Feels more inviting than usual too. Nothing is said but plenty is communicated. The top senses that the bottom somehow intuitively knows his frustration and is empathizing with him. Without words he seems to be saying: "I get it bud. It's alright. You don't have to wear one if you don't want too. I don't take cock in my ass much, raw or wrapped, but I can tell you're a good man and I want to help you out. I know it would make your week to fuck a raw hole. I want to be able to make that happen for you. I want you to feel good and I know that few things in the world feel better than sliding your au-natural cock into a warm wet manhole!"

The nonverbal interaction reminds the top of why he loves sex with men. There is something about the mutual understanding that comes from having the same parts and drives that seems to free men from judgement when they are with their own kind that makes him feel connected to some sort universal brotherhood. No time to manscape during a busy week - instead of thinking of him as some kind of lazy slob, another man would think nothing of a little natural growth on a man with a demanding schedule. Not getting a chance to shower before hooking up - we all get a little a sweaty and musky sometimes, no big deal. Yellow stain in a pair of tighty-whiteys - what guy hasn't gotten in a hurry and forgot to shake? Or worse, had to sit through the most boring three hour presentation imaginable with a week’s worth of cum weighing down his balls and a fucking dripping hard-on that won't quit and that you can't do anything about. Can't even give it a good squeeze. Case in point though, the man underneath him, without speaking a word, seem to be telling him it was alright. Using a condom might be the civilized thing to do, but men have animal urges that can difficult to override at times. Every once in a while, they get the better of you. What man, at some point in his life, hasn't lost the ability to resist the natural urge to slide bare into a warm wet cumhole and deposit his sperm deep inside it as evolution intended? Sensing that his new friend understands that and doesn’t think of him as some perverted swine for wanting to do what nature had hardwired his balls to do is oddly affirming. That kind of assurance is something a man can only get from another man and he appreciates it on a deep, personal level. Unfortunately, it also makes him want to give in to the primal need to push past the ring his cock is nestled at the entry of.

The bottom has his own battle to contend with. Though he would love to feel that cock inside him bare, he senses the top's reluctance and doesn’t want to coax him in to doing something that might fuck with head later. He has developed an admiration for the man who has the tip of his hard cock right inside his outer ring and senses that a deeper bond could easily develop between them and he does not want to jeopardize the possibilities. However, that same admiration and attraction makes want to take his cock raw even more. He wants more than anything to make his buddy feel good in the best possible way. Give him an outlet for all that pent up repressed masculine desire. Without even making the conscious decision to do so, the bottom rotates his hips just enough that half of the top's cock slides inside him.

Caught by surprise, the top's body reacts on instinct and he drives forward, sinking the rest of his sex starved rod into that oh so sweet hot spot between his man's legs.

Feeling the top shiver slightly and groan from the intense pleasure he feels cranks up the bottom's desire to feel the top's stiff throbbing prick enter him over and over again. Now he doesn’t just want the raw cock inside him, he want the man's seed, his very essence, too. Another deep groan from the top makes his skin tingle, his balls tighten, and his own cock starts to drip. Brief moment to adjustment and he gives him a full but slow penetrative stroke and holds still. Feeling his new man’s uncovered cock nestled against his prostate gives him a floating feeling in his balls and ass. Looking over his shoulder he sees the struggle written all over his stud’s face. He has enough strength to keep himself from thrusting again, but not enough will power to pull out.

“You’re clean right?” he inquires.

“Yeah,” the top answers after delivering another full stroke. “Just let get a few strokes in” he says sounding almost like he’s pleading in a subtle way. That hairy little pink hole feels like warm silk wrapped around his cock.

Top’s subtle plea melts the bottom’s heart and weakens his resolve to ask him top not to cum in his ass as he was planning to do just in case. He understands that this powerful man is at his mercy. To deny him the few minutes of unrestrained pleasure that he badly wanted, had practically begged for, seemed like an inhuman option.

A few strokes later and the top flatly mentions, “I guess I better go get that condom.” However, he continues to slide in and out of the unbelievably hot asshole that’s giving him so much pleasure.

The two men’s eyes meet. This time the top’s plea is silent but obvious. “Please tell me I can finish riding you bare just this one time. Come on man. Don’t make beg.”

“Keep fucking me” is all he needs to hear!

• Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...

It's never come up (lol) but if any of it goes in me raw, it's all going in me. I've masturbated to stories too many times of "it's just the tip" and "just let me slip it all the way in a few times" and had major orgams... if it goes in me at all it's stayig util t's rplaced with cum

Guest bbbearlover1

Since I've only played raw since '06, and I make that VERY clear to everyone I might meet up with, then that's a dangerous game to play with me, lol.  I've had two white males tell me that they only played safe, but who let me "put the tip in."  They got fucked, and weren't upset.  They knew what they were hungry for, when they agreed to meet me, and we all got what we wanted and needed.  "Put the tip in,"  LOLOL.

• 8 years later...

I've ran into guys that were "safe-only", but changed their tune after a bit of sitting on their cock and slowly grinding, making sure to make a point to catch their head with my opening as I moved. I never asked if the whole "safe-only but then changing their mind" was a fetish of some sort for them, I ultimately got fucked and that was what I cared about.

Edited by YourNoLimitsBottom