This is the start of the true story of how I took my first bareback, if you like this part I’ll tell you rest, this is in the chem sex part as there are chems later, if continued.

I was in my early 20’s, not bad looking, some said handsome, pretty cute, pretty good body, I’d moved up to London for work and for the first time could explore my sexuality proper for the first time, I soon found that I was attracted to older men, 20/30 years my senior, there was something about them that got me so hard and turned on. 

I was regularly frequenting a pub called the Kings Arms or KA in Poland Street in the west end, and I met a lot of big daddy bears that well made me pop my cork, and then I met him.

His name was David, he oozed manliness, well built and tall I was in the KA having a drink after work when he walked in, I can still remember my first sight of him because he took my breath away, suited and booted, shaved head, a cocky grin on his face and a bulging crotch that belied its contents.

Back then I was shy and I thought I was being discreet and circumspect stealing glimpses of him, now I realise that I must have been so obvious it’s painful.

I saw him start chatting to another young lad; I just sighed picking up my beer and went outside for a cigarette.  I was miles away daydreaming when I heard those first words “you got a light?” that brought back into reality I looked round to see the ice blue eyes staring intently at me, I nodded lighting his cigar, he smiled, a warm friendly smile “good boy, thanks” and then “so why did you not say hi earlier?”, feigning innocence I shock my head “I dunno what you mean?”, he threw his head back laughing “I saw you checking me out boy”…that word ‘boy’ made me feel heady and hard, I gulped, bit my lip, took a sip of my drink and blushed as red as its possible for a person to blush, he stepped close up to me “its okay lad, what’s your name?”, the heat from his body and his towering presence was intimidating and sexy at the same time, I shuffled my feet and looked up into his eyes “its Rob”, he grinned broadly “nice I like that name, I’m David”, I put my hand out to shake it “nice to meet you David”, he brushed my hand aside and leant in and kissed me right there on the street, I swear I almost dropped my drink and almost lost my load in my pants at the same time.

I stood there as he pulled away from me, I was hot and sweaty, the tension in the air could have been cut with a knife and the electricity between us was at about 10,000 watts, I looked around me, no one was paying any attention to us, I looked back at him and he smiled again “So Robbie boy, do you like to play games?”, I must admit I was confused and croaked “games? Yes I love them, why?”, that smile again and a twinkling in his eye as he moved even closer to me, so close I could feel the heat from his body as he leaned in “good Robbie boy, I like games too, wanna play the 15 minute game with me?”, he kissed my cheek as I softly asked “what’s the 15 minute game?”, he chuckled pinching my nipple through my Fred Perry t-shirt “if you come with Daddy I’ll show you” and right then and there in the street I spunked my briefs

post-14969-0-32553700-1413639218_thumb.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 14

He raised his eyebrows “did you just cum” I felt so stupid nodding, he grinned and put his arm round my back pulling me close to him and whispering in my ear “sweet” before he bit it “so 15 minute game son?” my body felt like jelly as if my bones had disintegrated and I leant against him “what is it?”, he held me close to him as he hailed a taxi, don’t you worry son, you’ll learn soon enough”

The cab ride to his house was surreal, he did not care about the driver, and I found out on that ride that rape is not always about cock, it’s possible for a man to rape your mouth with his tongue and have you do things so fast that your mind is twenty steps behind your body.

I found myself in his house, we kissed, and then he put out lines of coke on the table telling me to ‘sniff them up like a good puppy’, the coke was hitting me hard, my head muddled and then my t-shirt was off followed by my jeans, socks and boots, he grabbed me holding me against his powerful bulk as he assaulted my mouth with his tongue again as he roughly groped my hard cock and arse thru my cum soaked briefs, he pulled his mouth away from mine leaving me panting for air as he smiled ripping my briefs off me “so here is the game Robbie boy”, naively I looked round me looking for a play station or something (I know dumb) “what game?”, he grabbed my hand and rubbed it up and down what was a serious piece of meat down his trouser leg “its simple boy, you suck me, and if you make me cum within 15 minutes then I won’t beat and rape your arse till it bleeds”

I groaned, the coke was fuddling in my head as I slipped onto my knees my face rubbing onto his crotch, he shoved a bottle of poppers under my nose that sent me into a spin, I still remember his words “breathe through your nose boy”, my head was spinning and them my focus came back as I watched him undo his trousers letting them fall to the floor, his cock was big, not enormous like in many stories but larger than mine, thick too, the end glistened with a glob of precum, I looked up at him as he smirked, “you can leave now or suck, 15 minutes starts at first lick”, even in my coked and poppered mind I sensed I should leave but his cock was so beautiful, I leant forward and licked the jap eye on it, he laughed sitting down pulling me with him my mouth on his cock, I looked up at him, my mouth engulfing his cock as he looked at his watch and then laid back sighing “atta boy, ticky tock the mouse ran up the clock”

• Upvote 17

So there I was, stark bollock naked sucking on David’s nice cock, it  truly was a beautiful knob about 7.5 inches, thick, as I sucked I ran my tongue over the veiny surface eliciting words of encouragement from him, as well as ‘tick tock’

I sucked using every ‘trick’ I had, swirling my tongue, deep suction, everything, I was nervous, I had been fucked plenty of times but not by anything like him, I had tears in my eyes as I worked looking up at him as he smirked “my cock looks great in your gob boy but it will look better up your bum” and always as the minutes counted down, “tick tock 12 minutes left”,  my jaws ached but I kept sucking, something in me drove me on as I knew if David fucked me it would be it would hurt, his cock seemed to grow even thicker in my mouth as he rested his hand on my head helping me to bob it up and down on his cock “seven minutes left boyo, sweet I wonder if you’ll do it?”, I held his balls, so big they barely fitted in my hands as I frantically sucked him, and all the time those words over and over again counting down “tick tock five minutes”, then “tick tock three minutes”, and then he grunted “one minute boy, that’s all you have before I get to rape your boy hole”, I sucked harder, I was literally sucking as if my life depended on it but I did not achieve my aim as his final words rang in my head as he pushed my face off his cock “tick tock, times up, now its fucking time”, I teared up, I know I did “I can do it” but he simply smiled in a cruel sarcastic way “nope son times up”

I knelt on the sofa, my arse was bright red, he’d not lied about beating me, I’d been spanked so hard that I had tears and snot running down my face, as he’d dragged me over his knee I’d struggled but with that first stinging swat on my big round arse I was shocked and then with every slap of his hand on my bum I became more and more submissive under his control until I just laid over his knees my body shaking with as spank landed on my arse.

Back to kneeling on the sofa, one of his big hands rested on the small of my back just above my arse, I dared not move as he shaved my arse and crack with a cut throat razor “if you move boy you’ll get cut”, the cold steel of the blade felt strangely soothing on my hot burning bum as he effectively removed my last remnants of ‘manliness’ away, he was whistling as he shaved me, a song I can’t remember but it was surreal as it was almost as if he was doing a household task rather than shaving a lads arse at least 20 years his junior.

His voice had a mix of desire and pure mocking as he cleaned the shaving foam off my arse “sweet, lovely smooth boy bum, just right for Daddy”, desperately I pleaded over my shoulder with him “please let me try again, I can suck you off”, he actually sneered at me as he massaged my hard cock and balls “nope baby boy, my sweet little cub you made a deal and you lost”.

He slapped my bottom again, hitting the already red raw tender flesh “so my boy you going to give it up or do I have to rape you?”, my shoulders sagged I did not want to get raped and though I was terrified my own cock was hard in his other hand as he gently massaged it, I was still looking over my shoulder, my green eyes meeting his steel blue ones, I whimpered “please don’t rape me”, he rubbed my bottom and spat on my hole “as you asked so nicely there’s some lube”

I shuddered and shook my head “please Daddy, that’s not enough”,  I’d called him daddy without even thinking, he smiled at me “I like you calling me Daddy”, I bit my lip looking at him “I like calling you Daddy but”, he slapped my arse making me cry out “but what son?”, I was crying, deep heart felt sobs as he rubbed his fingers up and down my crack, rubbing and feeling my hole which despite my best intentions was yearning for him to fill me, “I need more lube than that, please”, one of his fingers poked at and penetrated me pretty roughly making me yelp as he immediately started to  finger fuck me  “no you don’t son, and as your Daddy I know best”, and then he sniggered “I may booty bump you if you ask nicely son”, again my naivety came to the surface, showing him how inexperienced in some things I was and as he fingered me and wanked me at the same time I groaned “what’s a booty bump?”.

The smile on his face reminded me somewhat of the ‘joker’ from batman “well I’ll tell you what son, I’ll show you then its time for part two of the 15 minute game”, I croaked “part two??”

• Upvote 15

cublad, as always your storys are so well worded that I can actually visualise being there, and this is really a true story??, fuck boy i used to hit the KA all the time, i wish i'd got you before this 'David' dude, keep writing Daddys hard and needs to spunk