Bred By My Mailman

TigerMilner

I was at my old house the past two days doing some painting.  I recently bought a condo and moved so I'm getting the house ready to sell.  One of the things I miss about my previous residence was my mailman.  I saw him yesterday and today and it reminded me of how we met.  Almost six years ago I went to a sex party in a nearby town.  Immediately I noticed this handsome Brazilian man who seemed equally taken with me.  Within minutes we were in a bedroom naked.  He's hairy and dark complected with a handsome face and a beautiful smile.  His fat cock was a thick 8" uncut.  He was an aggressive fuck, always pushing me to take his cock further down my throat or deeper up my ass.  He was a great fuck.  Before I knew it we had been fucking for over an hour and a half.  Other guys wandered in and out of the room we were using but we were so into each other that we didn't even acknowledge them.  When we were finally spent and needing a drink we went out the living room where several guys were partying and hanging out.  "Wow, we thought you two were in another world" said one of the other guys. 

Suddenly my  Latin lover asked me where I lived.  I told him. 

He then said, "oh, what street?" 

"What?  Are you coming over?"  I asked jokingly but a little creeped out by the specifics of his question.

"No, I'm your Mailman."  he announced in his Portugese accent. 

I recognized him only after he said it.  I had always noticed my Mailman was a hot, but I didn't think for minute he was gay.  Well anyway, he and I have had many good times since then.  Not just sex.  We go to the beach together, movies, dinners, we even took a roadtrip once.  I just went to the beach with him about three weeks ago.  He's become one of my closest friends.  If I had a boyfriend, he would be it. 

This sexually charged memory made me wonder.  Has anyone else fucked with their Mailman?  The UPS guy?  FedEx? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

I wish! Apologies for going a bit off-topic but when I read your story I immediately thought about this guy. My current TNT delivery guy is this light skinned muscled Moroccan guy. I always get weak in the knees when I see him walking up the stairs to my door. He usually wears very, and I mean very tight khaki 501s which fit like a glove and is almost obscene. You can clearly see the outline of his balls and cock, and that doesn't look small. If he would get hard the buttons would pop I think. I don't know how he gets away with wearing stuff like that at work but he obviously does.

Whenever he delivers a package I can only stare and drool with lust at his package and imagine what it would be like to unwrap it and being fucked by that big fat cock.

Edited by NLbear
  • Upvote 2

Guest faggot hole

Well, not the mailman, but the UPS guy who delivers to the office where i work will occasionally make "another delivery" directly to my boycunt.  We've done it  in the mail room, in the fire stair well, in the back of his truck and once in my cubicle, when he stopped by for a pick-up late in the afternoon when most of the people in the office already had left for home.  

When I was an undergrad, my mailman was really hot, and I used to do everything I could to entice him, but he was strictly (mail) business.  I never thought he was straight, but instead that I was out of his league.  C'est la vie.  My loss (except for the fantasies).

• Upvote 1

I fucked around with a clerk from the 16th and Bryant post office in San Francisco, when I lived in that neighborhood. He was very passionate; I remember long drives and lots of kissing.

He was irrationally afraid of HIV, which meant no fucking, even with a condom. (Of course, I wanted to coax him into taking my dick, and eventually, my load.) He gave great head, and I vividly remember pushing him down onto my dick.

He was Filipino, lived with family, and was not out, so there was no prospect of a relationship. This, and the impossibility of fucking, drove us apart. (Kissing and fucking -- especially bare -- make me feel close to a guy, and head -- preferably with each of us swallowing -- is also necessary for fun. We had two of the three, but I couldn't imagine not being allowed to fuck my boyfriend.)

In the end, I stopped going to that post office to prevent any possible awkwardness. Though we were involved just a month or two and this was 15 years ago, I still think of him whenever I'm in the neighborhood. I hope by now that he's out, sexually free, and with another guy who cares about him.

• Upvote 1

Hot story Tiger!  I have not, but find the different mail uniforms incredibly sexy.  My mail man isn't someone I am attracted to, but the UPS man, I want him to fuck my mouth and ass.  He's fucking cute in a non-traditional way.  Screams big fucking dick, as he's tall, skinny, mid-30's, blondish brown close cropped hair. nice bulge in his pants.  I love it in the summer, when he's wearing shorts, hot sweaty hairy legs are exposed, hmmmm.   

Years ago, had a friend that worked at UPS, said a lot of people go after the delivery drivers.

• Upvote 1

I sucked off a mailman once in a public library restroom. A buddy worked there and told me about this hot "straight" mailman that would drop in every afternoon at a certain time for a BJ. The timing worked out one day and I sucked him under the stall, I could see his uniform shorts around his ankles on the floor. He had a big dick and low hangers, he dropped a nice load down my throat and went on his way.

• Upvote 1