Favorite Part When Fucking Bareback

freshxtop5

Sliding in balls deep and feeling the actual flesh of another man grasping the base of my cock.

Fuck yeah. I always moan when I all the way in that first time. My bud usually grunts too. He said he can usually feel when I have a big load for him.

• Upvote 2

Luv to be flat on my back, legs spread wide by my Top as his big, thick cock slides in and out of my fuck hole, his sperm filled balls banging against my ass cheeks ...and then the release...as he shoots his thick, hot, creamy load of swimmers deep in my gut... PIG HEAVEN!!!!  :wub:  :P

There is nothing like it!!!

• Upvote 2

My favorite part is after he cums and he slowly slides his dick out of me or maybe it starts to soften and slips out. I dont like that its over but i just like knowing that he used me and his loads inside me and I get to feel it in me and as it leaks out of me. The whole act from start to finish is great but i just enjoy that just got used and now im done feeling.

• Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

My two favorite parts is when my F/B starts speeding up his thrusting so I know he's getting close.  His hands are on my hips once he gets his rhythm going and I'm wondering which he intends to do when he reaches his edge. 

What I Love is when he suddenly stops, buried balls deep in my ass then starts a very slow pull back and re entering my ass about 3 to 5 times.  At that point I know he decided to breed me instead of feed. me and his cum in inside my ass as I've been begging during the fucking.

Truth be told, I love everything from the moment he takes me to the bedroom but especially knowing that he's loaded me.

Guest KptNLine

I'm pretty sure I'm in the minority here - as much as I love taking a Man's load deep inside me, my favorite part is the moment the Top opens me up. I feel the initial pain as he penetrates me, but as he continues to push slowly into me, the pain slowly disappears and is replaced with a wonderful sense of fullness. Sometimes, it takes two or three deep, slow penetrations, but it's the thrust that gives me that first wave of pleasure from my prostate. At that moment, I know how much pleasure we are both going to receive, him by penetrating me and me by submitting to him. It's truly an amazing feeling, surrendering yourself to another man in that way.

Yes when his huge cock first enters my tight hole.

Yes when I feel him tense and unload his cum deep inside me.

But most of all when he pulls his cum ccovered cock out of my dripping ass and I take it into my mouth and lick it clean.

Ass to mouth, baby

• Upvote 2

For me it's the initially pop of the head as it enters my hole...followed by that feeling as it slides deeper inside. Then there is the actually fucking itself..knowing you are connected to the guy..skin to skin.

Then the breeding...knowing that hot seed is deep in my hole...leaving his dna inside me long after he has left...

While I could probably state each and every aspect as my favorite, there IS an aspect I have begun to be able to do more easily recently that I particularly love,

When a long cock pushes in and it hurts as it bottoms out, but I know I need to not flinch but relax.  So then I go the process of getting it further in without it hurting (someone told me recently I am talking about getting my sig colon to open).  But anyway, that feeling once it opens up and I can take the cock balls deep with no feeling of pain just an electrifying feeling all along the cock as it pushes in and out.  That feeling is the best, knowing I am completely opened up to my man and able to take anything he gives me and still beg for more.

oh, also when a guy has wrecked my hole so much that it is completely relaxed and I am able to push air bubbles out around his cock making that lovely sex fart noise.  thats pretty hot as well

Edited by sluttysublad
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

my favorite definitely is when the guy first enters me. That smooth skin covered in either lube or spit just slowly sliding deep inside me feels incredible. It's just the feeling condoms can't mimic. Also the fact that I can definitely go longer with raw dick.

• Upvote 2

While I love every part of it, the best is when he does long strokes in and out, re-entering my hole quickly. The feeling of my hole getting confused while getting punched with a cock over and over. I especially like it when they pull out enough so just the head is still lodged inside, and my hole practically quivers, trying to hold the cock in but not squeezing so tight to force it out... the sensations drive me crazy. and then the final moments of the man grunting and moaning as he shoots his load inside me, still fucking and massaging his load into me. my hole feels slippery and wet, perfectly lubed for the next cock in line... 

what can i say, i'm addicted to it all, a natural craving i guess

• Upvote 6