So Disappointing When A Cool Sexy Guy Has A Small Dick.

Pig Bottom

To make matters worse he couldn't get it hard.  He's young too, he's like mid 20s I'm in my late 40s this was not a date or anything but it was in a dark room  but we've seen each other at the bar before.  

We fooled around before and last time he got hard and it's small but not a baby dick, but this time he couldn't get it hard. Last time he didn't want to fuck, but he did let me rub it on my hole and I did pop it in a few times.  This time I blew him a little, but he was not hard, at least he moaned so he seemed to enjoy it. 

Guest JizzDumpWI

One of my hottest fucks was from a guy with a five incher. It is technique more than size. My worst fuck ever was from a guy with an eight incher.

One of my hottest fucks was from a guy with a five incher. It is technique more than size. My worst fuck ever was from a guy with an eight incher.

Glad to hear some of you guys have experienced hot raw sex with smaller dicked tops. I am a total top with a 5" cut cock & I use it well. I honestly think that being smaller forced me to pay attention to how to breed and seed with what I got. I get turned down by size queens, but there are so many other hot bareback bottom pigs who don't get hung up (pun intended) onmy size and enjoy how i fuck them. I'm also a multi-cummer. So I also get to dump my loads in a guy and see them leak out. As a raw pig top, it really is so hot to connect with guys who appreciate what I give them.

• Upvote 6

I agree. Oddly enough, I've only ever been fucked well by a guy who was well-endowed. I remember one guy who had a gorgeous 9" uncut cock, but he thought it was his birthright to just ram it home in my hole, and it was an unsastisfying fuck. But I can't tell you the number of guys who were averaged, or even on the smaller side, with whom the sex was out of this world. 

Based on his age I would wonder if he was on something that was causing him not to be able to get it hard? As for size, I have found that it is really about the skill of the top not necessarily the size. I have been fucked by plenty of average sized tops that are incredible and some really hung guys that are awful and vice versa. I don't prejudge the sex based on size alone, it's about the chemistry for me.

• Upvote 1

• 2 years later...
Guest PigTonight
On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2014 at 3:03 AM, hairytop90069 said:

Glad to hear some of you guys have experienced hot raw sex with smaller dicked tops. I am a total top with a 5" cut cock & I use it well. I honestly think that being smaller forced me to pay attention to how to breed and seed with what I got. I get turned down by size queens, but there are so many other hot bareback bottom pigs who don't get hung up (pun intended) onmy size and enjoy how i fuck them. I'm also a multi-cummer. So I also get to dump my loads in a guy and see them leak out. As a raw pig top, it really is so hot to connect with guys who appreciate what I give them.

One of the hottest fucks in my young life was from a 5" cut cock. That man knew how to work my hole with all he had.  I've had huge hung guys that couldn't fuck to save their lives

On ‎05‎/‎12‎/‎2014 at 11:39 PM, JizzDumpWI said:

I some what agree with this - but there's a limit in both directions.

My worst fuck was with a black guy who did not live up to the stereotype, he was about 4" hard and none of the problems were to do with his technique or anything like that - they just came from the fact that his cock was hard as steel, it hurt being penetrated by him. I felt like I was being stabbed in the guts and my ass never adjusted to his cock, so I was in pain the whole time he was fucking me. 5 inches is my lower limit and I'd like to say Jonah Falcon is my upper limit - but the reality is the my upper limit is probably about 9 inches.

45 minutes ago, SpermMyCumhole said:

I some what agree with this - but there's a limit in both directions.

My worst fuck was with a black guy who did not live up to the stereotype, he was about 4" hard and none of the problems were to do with his technique or anything like that - they just came from the fact that his cock was hard as steel, it hurt being penetrated by him. I felt like I was being stabbed in the guts and my ass never adjusted to his cock, so I was in pain the whole time he was fucking me. 5 inches is my lower limit and I'd like to say Jonah Falcon is my upper limit - but the reality is the my upper limit is probably about 9 inches.

That is the problem with smaller cocks; they don't go in far enough and therefore cause pain for some.

i like to think that the penis is the least important part of the man. if 6" is the average, about 1/3 of men will have less than that, and 1/3 will have more. if he doesn't measure up to your expectations, play with the rest of him. and no complaining. it's bad fuckarma.

speaking of complaining, I quite often have problems at the opposite end of the spectrum:

I'm psycho horny, just wanna take cock, get pounded, get my ass flooded and sore. so I pick up a big, burly, butch stevedore kinda guy, he growls about how he's gonna wreck me. I can't wait to get started.

We get naked. he sees my cock, squeals, and up go his heels like they're full of helium.  so I end up going home and pulling a rubber substitute out of the bedside drawer. happens more than I'd care to admit.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 2017-6-16 at 11:35 PM, einathens said:

i like to think that the penis is the least important part of the man. if 6" is the average, about 1/3 of men will have less than that, and 1/3 will have more. if he doesn't measure up to your expectations, play with the rest of him. and no complaining. it's bad fuckarma.

speaking of complaining, I quite often have problems at the opposite end of the spectrum:

I'm psycho horny, just wanna take cock, get pounded, get my ass flooded and sore. so I pick up a big, burly, butch stevedore kinda guy, he growls about how he's gonna wreck me. I can't wait to get started.

We get naked. he sees my cock, squeals, and up go his heels like they're full of helium.  so I end up going home and pulling a rubber substitute out of the bedside drawer. happens more than I'd care to admit.

love that a 50 yrs old 5 5 guy average shape think he can dish a hot guy because of dick size...