The Day I Pozzed My Brother's Friend

Mlo

names  James.  I'm 31, 6' 1", dark hair, hairy, and have a fit body.  I've been poz for about five years now.  From time to time I would go visit my parents, and every time I was visiting them, it happened Derek, my younger brother's cute friend also was also visiting.  Each time I also found we were eyeing each other.  The time I first met him he was only 15, but now he is 18, about 5' 8", dirty blonde hair with a nice bubble ass.  On a few occasions, when my brother and Derek were swimming, I went into Derek's bag and sniffed his undies. There's nothing like smelling a young man's underwear:  always scented with precum, and sometimes I jerked and blew my cum in them - just for good measure.

One night my parents were out of town and asked that I keep an eye on the house while my brother and Derek were swimming.  At some point my brother went inside, leaving Derek and me alone.  Derek climbed out of the pool and, as the water dripping from his treasure trail, asked "Hey James, can I get a smoke?"  I immediately popped hard on.

"Sure, Derek, but can you…"

"Can I what?"

"Ummm, it's nothing."

"Just tell me," he replied.

"Well, I just wanted you to turn around. You have a nice ass."

"I'll even lower my shorts a bit, just for you."

And let me tell you.  From that point on I was determined to fuck his ass!  I didn't care.  I had to poz him.

So the very next day I gave my friend Mark a call, and asked for his assistance in getting into Derek's ass.  Mark readily agreed, and so the next day Mark and his sister to stop over.  Now, Mark is about 30, and his sister is 19.  I picked-up some booze and the five of us started to drink, and I made sure Derek got more shots than any of the rest of us.  As Mark and I expected, Mark's sister got bored and wanted to go out clubbing, and I graciously gave them cab fair.  As they were started to get ready to leave my brother quietly said Derek was going to stay home as he had had a bit to much to drink.  Yes, all was going to plan.  My brother and Derek's sister left, leaving me and Mark alone with Derek.

"Sorry if I ruined your night, guys," Derek slurred slightly.

"No problem at all," I replied, adding "Mark and I are gonna take a swim.  Why don't you join us in the back?"

"Sure, just give me another smoke," answered Derek.

Oh, I'll give you something, I said to myself as I handed him a cigarette.  With that the three of us wandered out to the pool, and Mark asked "Hey James, do you have any spare suits?"

"Nah," I replied, suggesting "since it's just us, we can just wear our underwear."  Mark and I immediately stripped-down, and James followed our example, albeit somewhat clumsily.  He had definitely had enough to drink, still, he was the first to jump in, and I was next, although, since he was slightly drunk, he didn't move-out of the way, with the result I surfaced underneath him, and we ended-up wrestling our way back to the wide staircase.  Derek tried to jump on my back to knock me back into the water, and as I staggered under his weight, I couldn't help but inwardly smile as I felt his hard cock pressing against my back.

"Yo, Derek, what's that you got there, buddy?" I asked.

"Sorry, dude, sorry, but you're hot, man," he replied.

Joining in, Mark suggested "Hey Derek, if you think James is so how, why don't you show him how much you like his body?"

With only the consideration of a second, Derek looked me up and down, grabbed my cock, and placed my hands on his ass as he began giving me an impassioned, if somewhat drunken, kiss.

Knowing Derek was where we wanted him, Mark came over and the two of us helped Derek out of the pool, and into the bedroom, where Mark and I got ready to breed him.  Somewhat to my surprise Derek said "Fuck, you're so hot!  I can't believe this.  I've never been with a guy."

I murmured in reply, "Well, to be honest, I've wanted to play with you since I first saw you, so you're in luck:  you'll get to play with not only me, but my buddy Mark."

"I want your cocks inside me," Derek replied, but Mark suggested, "Well, maybe you should start by sucking us off for a while, and then we'll see who gets to tag your ass."

And damn, for a first timer he gave a surprisingly good blow job, and while Derek worked on me, Mark began rimming him, getting him ready for my poz cock.  

Derek, fully aroused by the attention to his ass, was thoroughly excited, and I was happy when he abruptly stood-up, turned-around, and commanded "Fuck me, now."  I graciously prepared to comply, and lubed his ass and myself with some Elbow Grease I had strategically placed in the night table drawer, but just as my head was knocking at his hole, Derek asked "Wait, do you have condoms?"

Again I was prepared "Sure do," as I pulled one out of the same night table drawer.  Derek slid the condom onto my cock, turned around, and presented his ass.  Ever helpful Mark distracted him with some poppers, and I began to breach Derek's ass.

"Good boy," I coo'd, "why not go down on Mark?"

As he did so, I slowly worked my way into Derek's ass, although I admit I ran out of patience towards the end, and just rammed myself home.  Naturally Derek yelped in surprise and pain, but I didn't pause:  I fucked him vigorously, determined to leave my load in his hole.

Fortunately Derek was a natural bottom, and within a minute or two had opened-up to the point he could exclaim "Oh, fuck, that feels amazing!  Fuck me, James!"

I urged him on, answering "You got it, buddy, take it.  Take my cock!"

"Fuck, I want you to fuck me every time you visit," he replied.

I snickered thinking he was asking for more than he realized, but didn't let on, replying "Get on your back, Derek.  I wanna see your eyes as I fuck you!"

Now on his back, he replied "Oh, man, it hurts so good."

And knowing I needed to shed the condom before I blew my load, I suggested "Hey Mark, why don't you crouch over Derek's face and let him rim your hole?"

Mark and Derek thought this was a good idea, and as they positioned themselves, I kept pounding away, but each time I withdrew I surreptitiously slid the condom a bit off my cock, so by the time Derek's tongue slid into Mark's hole, I was barebacking Derek.  Yup.  My entire eight inch poz cock was now barebacking Derek, and I was very close to seeding him, so I asked "Fuck, Derek, where do you want me to cum?"

"Blow your load in my ass, man, in my ass," Derek replied, only to resume rimming Mark.

"Fuck, yeah, man, here it is!" I replied, as I pounded ever harder.  My load was now about to blow, so I let both Derek and Mark know as much when I pushed my way in, balls-deep, and announced "Here, take it!  Take my cum!"  As I blew my load inside Derek's ass, he came at virtually the same moment.  Not to be out done, Mark gave himself a couple of jerks and blew his load all over Derek's chest, and even Derek's face.  So Derek was the model of a slut:  cum covering his face as my cum, my poz cum, soaked into his ass.

When we had caught our breath I gasped "Hey, buddy, you better get to bed before my brother gets home," but tired by the booze and the fuck, Derek passed-out, so Mark and I carried him into the spare bed and made him comfortable for the night.

• Like 19
  • Upvote 36
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

this is an awful story . even though it might be fictional , i'm sure guys are out pozzing others like this and it breaks my heart . i have friends who passed away from HIV so it sadden's me to read a story like this . GUYS WHO ARE ON HERE DOING THAT FOR REAL "I WISH YOU WOULD STOP." 

• Downvote 10

• Moderators

this is an awful story . even though it might be fictional , i'm sure guys are out pozzing others like this and it breaks my heart . i have friends who passed away from HIV so it sadden's me to read a story like this . GUYS WHO ARE ON HERE DOING THAT FOR REAL "I WISH YOU WOULD STOP."

Moderator note: Please don't come into the area of the forum reserved for fictional stories for guys who fantasize about chasing and gifting and complain about people doing just that. If you want to discuss the realities of sexual health, there is a forum for that. This area is supposed to be a safe place for guys to indulge in fantasies that turn them on. The next time you do this, you will get an infraction.
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 5

You need to learn to read this is the fiction section.  So get off your high horse and pay attention.

• 2 weeks later...