The Tattoo Artist

Thanks mwmbottom. Glad you are enjoying them.

I'll get chapter 6 up as soon as I can. Will be gone on vacation 2/5-2/9 so may be a little delay.

I have two story ideas in the works when I finish this one.

So more to come or cum.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the comments guys. Sorry for the delay in getting the next chapter out. I was gone on vacation. I am working on it. It will probably take me until next weekend to finish this next chapter but I'll get it finished as fast as I can.

The Tattoo Artist: Chapter 6

We spent the night spooning each other in bed. I woke with morning wood and Zak’s hard cock sandwiched between my ass cheeks. It felt so right waking in his arms with his boned up dick against my body. I snuggled further into Zak and worked his shaft against my hungry hole. Thoughts of last night’s breeding made my cock dance rock hard. Zak yawned and stretched, rubbing his boner tight against me.

“Morning, babe.”

“Morning.”

He sighed and kissed the back of my neck, “Did you sleep well?”

“Yep. Feels good waking up with you.”

As he snuggled me and ground his cock against me, “Doesn’t feel so bad for me either.”

“I can’t stop thinking about last night.”

“That was pretty hot, wasn’t it?”

“Want to do some more breeding today?”

“Yeah, I’m game.”

“You still have Jonathan’s number from lunch yesterday?”

“I’m sure it’s still in my pocket.”

“Why don’t you message him and see if he wants to have a drink and some threesome play?”

I reached for my phone. Tap, tap, tap….. I tried to reach Jonathan with a text message.

“Hey Jonathan….it’s Zeek from yesterday at the restaurant. U have plans today?”

I snuggled into Zak again. A few minutes later my cell phone called out to us with a “ding.” I had a message from Jonathan.

“Hey Zeek, Glad to hear from u. Enjoyed our ‘bathroom break.’ No plans today. What did u have in mind?”

“Brunch and some 3some play?”

“Love to. Where and when 2 meet?”

Zak was stroking my hard shaft while I tried to concentrate on messaging back and forth with our new play bud.

“How about Café Centraal on Kinnickinnic at 11:30?”

“Sounds good. Will give me time to get moving. Still lying in bed. Feels good to sleep in on my day off.”

“We are hangin out in bed yet too.”

“Awesome. Nothing like a lazy start to the day.”

I snapped a selfie of Zak and I in bed and sent it to Jonathan with a message, “U need 2b here in bed with us swappin cum.”

“U R getting me turned on.”

About a minute later pics of Jonathan’s hard rod and tight hole showed up on my phone, “Look forward to seeing u guys.”

“Damn, can’t wait to tap that ass again. See U at 11:30.”

“Boned with anticipation. Will your BF fuck me too?”

“U bet he will.”

I snapped a pic of Zak’s cock making sure to not include his biohazard tattoo then sent it to Jonathan with a message.

“Here’s Zak’s cock….inked and pierced. You’ll love it…..feels amazing!”

By the time I finished texting Jonathan, Zak had his lips wrapped around my shaft and was deep throating my cock.

“Fuck, Zak that feels so good.” Between panting, “Jonathan wants…. you to…. fuck him too. I want… to see you… unload your…. poz seed in him.”

“We can both breed him, babe.”

I pulled Zak off my slick cock. “The thought of pozzing Jonathan has me so close to cumming. My dick throbbed and stiffened over and over. Precum glistened on the head of my shaft. “You better slow down, or I’ll be shooting my swimmers down your throat in no time.”

We showered fully erect. I don’t think our cocks dropped to more than half mast the entire time. We made out while lathering each other’s bodies and stroking each other’s rods all soaped up. We both pissed on each other at the same time. Our urine mixed together as it ran down our bodies with our lips locked.

On the drive to the restaurant our cocks strained against our jeans begging to be released.

“Damn, Zak, I’m so boned up. I can’t get my cock to go down.”

“I know, breeding always gets me going too. Try thinking of something else.”

Thought I had it licked. I focused on thinking about the landscaping I wanted to complete around my house, but that led to thoughts of Summer, the hot sun, sweaty construction workers, to stripping their shirts off and my cock boned up again.

Zak chimed in, “Not working I see. I have a sure way to kill your hard on.”

“Go for it.”

“Think about a woman naked. Her cunt is steamy and goopy with a yeast infection. When she spreads her legs it smells like a rotting fish.”

“Damn, Zak….talk about not only killing my wood, I may be vomiting on top of it.”

He chuckled, “Works every time.”

We arrived at Café Centraal a few minutes early and ordered a drink at the bar. The bartender was a sexy number with ink up one arm, a trim waist, reddish brown hair and a scruffy 5 o’clock shadow. In no time my cock was boned up again.

“Hi guys, can I get you a drink?”

Zak blurted out, “I’ll have a stella.”

“Bottle or tap?”

“Bottle please.”

“And you sir?”

“I’ll have a Sam Adams……bottle.”

“Coming right up.”

The bartender bent down to get the beer from the cooler, allowing us both to check out his firm ass.

Zak and I glanced at each other. Zak smiled and raised his eyebrows at me.

“My thoughts exactly,” I said.

“Here you go guys. Are you having lunch too?”

“Yes, we’re just waiting for a buddy to get here.”

“I’ll start a tab, add it to your food bill.”

“Ok, cool,” I added.

Swinging my bar stool toward Zak, I motioned toward my crotch and softly stated, “Think I’m going to stop battling the monster in my pants, because he’s clearly winning.”

Zak chuckled, “You ARE a horny devil aren’t you, babe?”

Jonathan was a few minutes late. He slipped onto the bar stool next to me and nudged my shoulder with his. “Hi, guys.”

“Hey, Jonathan.”

Zak added, “Hello, Jonathan.”

“Zak and Zeek,” he said, “Kind of has a ring to it.”

“It’s actually Isaac, but my friends call me Zeek.”

“Well, I really enjoyed meeting you both yesterday……. Zak and Zeek.”

“Same,” added Zak.

“We just ordered a drink, Jonathan. Would you like something?”

Zak motioned for the bartender.

“What would you like, sir?”

Jonathan ordered a brandy and coke. “With Korbel if you have it, please.”

The bartender returned shortly with his drink in hand. “Thanks, man.” Jonathan scooped it off the bar, and we shuffled off to get a table.

You could feel the sexual tension in the air as we perused the menus.

I fumbled on my words, “So Jonathan, I bet it has to feel good being on the receiving end……ah, I mean being served rather than serving…..um….you know, waiting tables.”

We all laughed….breaking the ice.

Jonathan grinned, “I do like being on the receiving end in more ways than one.”

(Thinking to myself) You’ll be receiving a lot more than you realize today.

My cock twitched in my pants. “Good because Zak and I are in a giving mood.”

(Thinking to myself) Or I should say gifting mood.

Zak glanced at me with a cheeky grin that told me he knew exactly what I was thinking.

Our waiter popped in out of nowhere. He was short and thin, smooth shaven, and proper with his shirt buttoned to his neck. Nice, cute, maybe 19 or 20 and a little nerdy.

“Hi, guys. I’m Coty. I’ll be your waiter today.”

We all said hello at the same time.

He quickly blurted out, “I see you all have drinks. I’ll give you some time with the menus and stop back in a few.”

“Thanks, Coty.”

As fast as he appeared he disappeared.

Jonathan said, “Boy, he’s fast. Too much coffee or something, another cup and he may explode.”

“Well, Jonathan, that bubbly personality you bring to your customers certainly stands out.”

Zak tapped Jonathan on the shoulder, “Not to mention the added attention you give to some of us.”

He blushed, “I do like my customers to leave happy, but yesterday was a FIRST.”

Zak inquired with a flirtatious air, “Ok, Jonathan, see anything you like on the menu?”

Jonathan smirked then continued to browse his menu. Without looking up he said, “Well, that would be on the dessert menu, guys, but yes I do.”

Coty slipped into position at our table with his pad and pen in hand to take our orders. I wanted to tell him to loosen up a bit, unbutton his shirt and let his hair down a bit, but resisted the urge and let the young lad be. I just thought to myself a good stiff cock up your ass would do you wonders, Coty, as I smiled and placed my order.

After a short wait Coty promptly returned with our lunch plates. I noticed his glances at the three of us. This was more than looking. This was checking us out in a subtle way. It set my gaydar off.

“Is there anything else I can get you guys right now?”

Zak said, “No, I think we are good, Coty, thanks.”

He shuffled off to the bar area, but every time I looked at him his eyes were glued on us like he was ready to break into chorus of Diana Ross’s “I’m Coming Out.”

About halfway through my Waldorf salad I asked, “Are you guys reading these signals from Coty too?”

Jonathan replied, “You mean all the looks and stares from a distance?”

“And all the glances every time he comes to the table,” Zak added?

“Yeah, my gaydar is ringing like crazy.”

“How could we miss it?”

Coty returned to clear our plates, “Are any of you interested in dessert this afternoon?”

Jonathan replied, “We saved room for dessert, but we’re having that at my place in a bit.”

Coty naively said, “Oh, what’s for dessert guys?”

Zak couldn’t resist, “It’s not WHAT’S for dessert, but WHO.” He glanced over at Jonathan with a smirk on his face.

Coty’s mouth dropped open. The silverware slipped from his hand, and he nervously bent over to pick them up. It took him a while before reluctantly standing up. He couldn’t hide it. The tenting to the front of his pants was obvious. Coty was family too, whether he knew it or not.

His face turned three shades of red, “I’ll be right back with your bill guys,” and he scurried off.

My cock twitched and half boned in my pants, “I know he’s a little geeky, but there’s something sweet and innocent about him too.”

Jonathan added, “Yeah, he is kind of a cute little number.”

“He’s definitely a bit closeted or unsure of his sexuality,” Zak said.

About 5 minutes later Coty returned. He placed the bill on the table. He could hardly look at us. Mortified, he said, “I apologize guys, and there’s no rush with this; whenever you are ready.”

He turned to walk away and Zak stopped him by grabbing his shirt sleeve.

Coty let out a little gasp. “You know, Coty, I hope I don’t offend you. There’s no reason to be embarrassed around us. I only said that earlier because we noticed your glances. We’re all gay here. What I said obviously turned you on. It’s cool, and you’re very welcome to join us for dessert if you like.”

Coty nervously stuttered, “Ah, th…thanks, but um…..my shift doesn’t end until late.” Then he awkwardly slipped away.

I left a note with Coty’s tip. “If you want to explore your gay side or just chat a bit give us a call, Zak and Zeek.” I didn’t expect to hear from him, but you never know.

My focus shifted toward Jonathan and us breeding his ass. Zak was so excited at the thought of pozzing him. I’m surprised he didn’t cream his pants on the way to Jonathan’s place.

“I can’t wait to dump our loads in his neg hole,” he said.

I have to admit my cock was pretty boned up and leaking too.

“Ditto!! The anticipation has me turned on big time.”

We followed Jonathan to his apartment. My rod was throbbing in my jeans watching his tight ass strolling down the hall to his front door. Perfectly round, and plump, it filled out his pants so sweetly. I could hardly wait to tear those jeans off and bury my dick in his man hole.

We no sooner got the door closed and Jonathan stripped his clothes off. His cock stood straight up in the air. He walked over to Zak and started making out with him and pulling his clothes off. As he reached to unbutton Zak’s jeans he was distracted by me pulling him to me, burying my tongue down his throat. I dropped my jeans to the floor. Having gone commando, our cocks immediately touched. We ground our wet shafts against one another, soaking each other with our slick precum. Jonathan pulled my t-shirt off over my head and tossed it aside as Zak slipped in behind him. Zak unzipped his jeans, flipped his hard shaft out, and worked it against Jonathan’s tight hole. Zak grabbed our prey by the hips and pumped his cock hard between his ass cheeks. I made eye contact with Zak as I made out with Jonathan. He winked at me, puckered up and blew me a kiss then shot me a huge smile.

Jonathan arched his back and worked his ass against Zak’s poisonous meat.

Zak reached in his pocket and pulled out a jacket, “I have a condom, let me suit up.”

Jonathan broke away from kissing me and said, “Drop the rubber, get those jeans off, and fuck me with that poz cock!!”

With shock in his voice, Zak replied, “What did you say?”

Jonathan chuckled, “You came to poz me, and there’s nothing more I want than to charge up. Bury that poz cock in my hole.”

My cock stiffened even more.

Zak kept grinding against Jonathan’s tight ass, “How did you know I’m poz?”

“I’ll tell you later after you both breed my hole.”

Jonathan led us to his bed and sat down on the edge. He leaned back with his cock standing tall in front of him. While looking right at Zak he said, “Are you going to get out of those jeans now?”

Zak reached down and unbuttoned his trousers and dropped them to the floor, revealing his big, brazen biohazard tattoo marking him as poz and proud.

“Fucking hot!!” Jonathan’s cock stiffened and pulsed down the length of his shaft as he gazed at Zak’s poz dick and ink.

“Turn around and get on your knees,” Zak demanded and walked toward the bed.

Zak greased up Jonathan’s hole with spit and worked the head of his shaft in his hole. I wasted no time in crawling on the bed on my knees and making out with Jonathan slow and deep. Zak shoved farther into Jonathan’s hungry hole raw. He moaned into my mouth as we continued to kiss, and Zak impaled Jonathan all the way onto his rod. Jonathan stroked my pole. Zak pumped his ass slow and deep. I pulled my cock from Jonathan’s grip by standing up on the bed before him. After grabbing the back of his head I buried my cock deep in his throat.

“Suck my cock, pig,” as I continued to face fuck him.

Zak and I were in perfect rhythm fucking Jonathan from both ends.

“You like my poz cock leaking poison in your hole, don’t you, pig?”

I pulled my dick from Jonathan’s mouth after about ten minutes of deep throating.

“Oh fuck, I want your poz loads in my ass so much.”

Zak asked, “Yeah? You want my DNA?”

“Yes, give it to me.”

I stroked my pulsing cock, stiffening even more with each word.

“Yeah? You ready for my swimmers to poz you?”

“Fuck, yes.”

Zak pounded into Jonathan, “Take my virus, pig. Here it comes.”

“Fuck!!”

Zak’s body jerked as ropes of charged sperm filled Jonathan’s guts. He quickly pulled out of Jonathan, leaving a trail of cream dripping from Jonathan’s stretched hole.

“Get over here, Zeek, and get that cock in his cunt.”

I scooped up Zak’s seed leaking from Jonathan’s hole and fingered it into his ass. I worked my fingers in and out of his gut then lined up my cock and plowed in. My meat was immediately coated with ass slime and my babe’s toxic cum. Sloshing my rod in Zak’s demon seed with Jonathan’s hole wrapped around my shaft made my cock throb. I worked my boyfriend’s charged load into Jonathan’s intestinal walls with each thrust. It was wet, slimy and incredible.

Zak worked his dick into Jonathan’s throat, “Clean my cock off, pig. Suck it all down.”

I slowed my thrusts, pumping into Jonathan feeling every inch of my cock slip deep inside.

“Fuck your hole feels so good. I love working poz cum into you.”

Zak held Jonathan’s head in place on his shaft, and let out a small shot of piss in Jonathan’s mouth.

He quickly gulped it down his throat.

“Yeah, you like that sweet piss don’t you? Want more don’t you?”

Jonathan simply nodded, and I continued to fuck his ass, groaning with each thrust.

I said, “You want my seed too, don’t you pig?”

He again nodded as Zak fed him his piss.

Jonathan devoured every drop of urine into his belly.

“Are you ready for more DNA in your ass?”

He nodded and mumbled, “Yes,” between gulps of piss.

“Fuck, yes, cause I’m getting close.”

Zak pulled his cock from Jonathan’s mouth after emptying his bladder.

Jonathan licked his lips with piss dribbling off his tongue, “Oh my God that was hot!!” He took a deep breath, “Now give me your charged seed!!”

“Fuck, you love that piss too, don’t you?”

“Yes. I love poz cum and piss.”

“Here’s my seed, pig.”

“Fuck, yes.”

My cock pulsed and throbbed over and over.

“Yes, Fuck, yeah……I can feel you cumming in me.”

I grabbed Jonathan’s hips after draining my balls in his ass. With each slow thrust of my cock I could feel our cum gushing around my shaft.

As I pulled my meat from Jonathan’s hole he leaned back against my sweaty chest and with only a few strokes of his cock he splattered Zak’s chest with his creamy spunk.

“Fuck, I want to poz so much!!”

“Well, I definitely have a viral load,” Zak replied.

“Awesome. What about you Zeek?”

“Not even sure I’m poz yet. I haven’t tested, and Zak’s been filling my hole with tons of his virus.”

“So you may be poz already?”

“Could be.”

“God, I loved that so much. Thank you, guys.” Jonathan kissed Zak on the lips and slipped his tongue in his mouth.

We all flopped down on the bed in a clump of sweaty, hot flesh.

After catching our breath, Zak again asked, “So how did you know I’m poz?”

“Easy. I checked out guys in Milwaukee and Chicago on BBRT when I knew I was moving here. I saw your profile.”

“I don’t have face pics unlocked in my profile.”

“You didn’t need face pics. Your ink is hot. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I first saw your tattoos at the restaurant. I knew it was you right away from your profile pics.”

I said, “So you knew all along when you took my load in the bathroom stall?”

“Sure did, and you guys thought you were going to stealth my ass.” Jonathan chuckled, “I would have played along, but the poz talk while taking seed is hotter.”

We both laughed. “You’re a sly little devil, aren’t you?”

Jonathan grinned with satisfaction, “So you don’t know if you’re poz yet, huh Zeek?”

“Nope. No symptoms yet either.”

Zak cut in, “But he should be converting any time now, if he hasn’t already. He’s taken a lot of my cum. You may very well have gotten two toxic loads today.”

“Awesome!!”

The surprise turnabout from Jonathan left us horny as hell. Driving home our conversation about our weekend of toxic play left us with two rock hard cocks wanting release. I pulled into my garage, and we were ready to fire off another load.

The garage door closed and by the time I got out of my car Zak had circled around to my side. He tore my shirt off, and pinned me against the car door. His lips were gentle but aggressive against mine.

“I want you Zeek. You need another dose of my virus?”

“I want you in me.”

Zak pulled my jeans to my knees and flipped me around against the car. I heard his zipper fly down and seconds later his throbbing cock was plowing into my hole.

It was raw and rough. He pinned my face to the roof of the car and thrust in me repeatedly.

I arched my back against his meat. My cock danced with excitement against the car door. The harder and faster he pumped my ass, the closer I got to firing off my own load. I could feel he was getting close too. His panting grew more intense, and he moaned and groaned building toward climax.

His shaft expanded and stiffened, opening me up wider as he shot off round after round in rapid succession. His pulsing cock filled me with sensations that pushed me over the edge, and my rod exploded with a huge load of creamy jizz streaking across my car door.

Zak pressed his body against mine. His cock still buried deep in my guts.

He kissed my neck then whispered, “You know I’m falling in love with you, don’t you?”

I rubbed my head against his.

“Ditto, babe,” and he caressed my head and body then kissed the back of my neck.

The feel of his body against mine sent chills from my head to my toes. I wanted to tell him I wasn’t falling in love with him; I was already in love with him, but I didn’t. Our relationship was still new.

I wanted him against me all night, but I knew he would soon be heading back to Chicago.

More to come......

• Like 6
  • Upvote 28
  • Piggy 1

The Tattoo Artist: Chapter 7

Zak sped down the interstate checking out truckers as he cruised past their cabs. A while later my phone dinged with a text message. “I’m home, babe. Had a great weekend together. Miss you already.”

“Me 2.”

During the week we made plans to meet in Chicago to continue my sleeve. I drove down Friday evening and arrived at Zak’s shop around 6. I opened the front door and the bell jingled as I walked in. Zak’s face lit up when he saw it was me. He rushed to greet me with a big hug and kiss.

“God I missed you, babe.”

“You feel so good, Zak. Happy to see you.”

“Come on in. Ready to get started?”

“Yeah.”

“Get comfy.” With a devilish grin he said, “Take your clothes off….or your shirt, which ever you prefer. I’ll set up.”

I chuckled as I pulled my shirt off and plopped into the chair.

“Your arm looks awesome, babe. We may finish it today…..Hey, what’s that on your abdomen?”

He continued to set up his work station.

“Umm, they’re just scratch marks. I was a little itchy this afternoon.”

“Are you allergic to anything I should be aware of? Feel ok?”

“Nope to the allergy, and I feel fine.”

“Ok, then let’s get started.”

The buzz of his tattoo gun filled the room like a swarm of bees around a hive. After several hours, my arm was on fire, but my tattoo was finished.

“Wow, Zeek…..check it out. It looks awesome.”

Looking into the mirror, “I love it!! Beautiful job, Zak. Thank you so much.”

“My pleasure, babe. Want to celebrate with a drink on me?”

“Actually, I don’t mean to be a party pooper, but I’m feeling pretty exhausted. I know it sounds like, ‘not tonight honey,’ but I have a bad headache started.”

“Are you sure you’re ok?”

“Yeah….I’m just tired.”

“Ok, well, let me do a quick clean up, and we’ll head to my place.”

He gently caressed the top of my head and kissed me.

At Zak’s place I no sooner laid on the bed and I was out like a light. I woke in the middle of the night in a pool of sweat. I rushed to the bathroom, barely making it to the toilet before vomiting my guts out. I was burning up, and nauseated. I curled up in the fetal position on the cool floor next to the toilet aching all over my body. I must have dozed off, because I woke to Zak tapping me on the shoulder.

“Are you ok, because you look like you’ve been hit by a truck, babe?”

I half grinned, “Oh, good, cause that’s about how I feel.”

“Think you needed one more tattoo tonight.”

Half out of it I mumbled, “What are you talking about?”

“A biohazard tattoo, cause I think you’re converting, Zeek.”

“Ah, so that’s why I feel like shit.” Then I smiled and laid my head on the floor again.

“Let me help you back to bed.”

“I think I need to lay here for a bit, Zak.”

He disappeared and returned with two pillows and a blanket. “Then I belong here too.”

Zak placed a pillow under my head and curled up next to me on the bathroom floor.

He put his hand on my hip and whispered, “I hope joining the club turns you on as much as it does me.”

I smirked and pulled his hand to my crotch. I rubbed his hand across my boned up cock. “Does that answer your question?”

“That’s my boy.” His hard death dick brushed against me as he kissed me on the shoulder, and we eventually drifted off to sleep.

In the morning Zak carried me to the bed and tucked me in.

“I know the conversion can be rough, Zeek, but it’s an honor to be proud of.”

“I love knowing that you’re my gifter; that your DNA is in me, your virus is taking over my body.”

“We’re connected forever, babe. Feel my disease coursing through your veins as your system surrenders to S****** disease. Relax. Let it flow. Experience your conversion. It’s intense, but oh so erotic. I’ll be back in a bit. I’m running to the store to get some things for you.”

Zak kissed me on the lips. “I love you, babe, and I love that I’m the one that infected you.”

I spent Saturday in bed battling the symptoms of my initiation into the poz brotherhood, welcoming HIV into my life. As sick as I was the urge to fuck and celebrate my new found status was relentless. I stroked my newly poz cock to climax several times, but again I found myself horny with a raging hard on craving more demon seed.

Zak appeared in the bedroom doorway naked. His monster fully aroused, drooling toxins from its mouth. Poison dripped from his PA ring onto the floor.

“I can’t stop thinking about you, babe. I’m so boned that you are poz. You need a recharging.”

He walked over to the bedside, his throbbing monster swaying side to side as he approached. He slipped into bed beside me. My body was aching and soaked with sweat mixed with coatings of my poz sperm across my abdomen and chest. Zak lubed his cock with spit and pressed directly into my HIV infected hole. He grasped my throbbing cock and impaled me with his death stick. I lay there like a limp rag, but so horny for more of his virus.

Zak thrust his venomous weapon into my guts again and again….slow and deep.

“I want to flood your system with my disease, babe. Reinfect you over and over.”

I just groaned with chills flooding my body. My cock throbbed repeatedly as Zak’s monster caressed my prostate.

“Oh, Fuck, babe. I won’t last long. You have me so fucking turned on.”

I reached across his body and pressed against his ass with what strength I had, trying to bury his death stick deeper inside me.

“Give me more of your disease, Zak. I want my hole flooded with your virus.”

“Fuck, you got it, babe. Here it comes. More of S****** seed.”

Zak’s cock erupted with a flood of toxins filling my cunt with more HIV infected sperm. His cock remained in me pulsing and throbbing. As his meat slipped from my gut a gush of venomous cum trickled from my wrecked hole.

Zak turned me onto my back and straddled my body.

“I want to be the first to take my demon seed from your infected cock,” and he sat down on my hard shaft, burying it all the way in his ass.

I let out a loud groan of pleasure, and we looked into each other’s eyes.

It only took a few thrusts of him riding my dick, and he quickly pushed me over the edge. My cock pulsed over and over, releasing its disease from my piss hole as I filled his ass with my poz cum. Zak’s hole tightened around my shaft, milking every drop of virus from my pole.

“Fuck yes, babe. We’re now sharing demon seed full circle. We are one.”

I lightly caressed his chest and smiled. A tear trickled down my cheek. This man stole my heart completely.

“I love you, Zak.”

He crawled off me. He kept all my poz cum in his gut as my meat slipped from his hole. He stood next to the bed, his proud infected cock dangling before my face as he tucked me in. I quickly drifted off to sleep.

Later that evening I woke to Zak carrying me to the bathroom.

“You’re awake. Welcome back, babe. You slept all day. I ran you a hot bath.”

He set me down in the tub, then stood up, unzipped his pants and whipped out his dick. He stood above me at the edge of the tub and pissed all over me. I licked the salty taste of his urine from my lips.

“You can soak in more my fluids….sharing all of me with you Zeek….my hot little pig boy.”

While I laid in the hot water and piss, Zak cleaned and dressed my tattoo.

“Relax and soak it in for a bit, babe. I’ll make you a little bite to eat. You need to keep your strength up.”

Zak returned a little while later. He dried me off, carried me to bed and propped me up with pillows. A tray of soup and Gatorade presented in front of me.

“You need to try to eat, babe. The conversion is draining.”

Zak fed me some soup, and I took a few sips of the Gatorade, “I can’t eat right now, Zak. I just want to rest.”

“Ok, babe.” He took the food away then returned and curled up with me naked in bed.

I woke in the morning with my head resting on Zak’s chest; curled up against him with his arms wrapped around me. My hard cock throbbed, pressed firmly against his leg. He squeezed me gently in his arms and kissed my forehead.

“How are you doing, babe?”

“I feel horrible, but it’s weird…..at the same time I’m so turned on that I’m converting.”

“I can tell. I told you it’s erotic. Your cock has been throbbing rock hard against my leg for the past hour. Your infected fluids leaking from your shaft has me horned up.”

Zak folded me in half and bent my legs over his shoulders.

He said, “I know you want all my poison, babe,” then buried his infected cock in my hole.

I whimpered with pain as Zak plowed in deep, but I was too weak and too turned on at the same time to stop. I didn’t want to stop. This demonic desire was growing in me, and I relished in the pleasure of becoming a poz cum pig, a vessel of our diseases, swapping and sharing everything together.

“You want more of my demon seed, don’t you, pig?”

I simply moaned with pleasure as Zak thrust in and out of my hole. My cock lay fully erect against my abdomen.

“That’s it, baby, milk my poison from my cock. Take all my diseases. More of my virus is definitely in you already.”

Zak plowed into me, each time his pole stiffened and stretched my hole. He pounded at my prostate repeatedly.

“Fuck, Zeek, I’m so close. Here come my toxic babies.”

As his shaft unloaded, recharging my cunt with his virus he said, “Take my virus, babe. I’d love to be infecting each other with AIDS seed, letting our viruses mutate, experiencing S****** disease fully.”

That pushed me over the edge. My cock immediately spit ropes of poisonous cum onto my chest and face. I opened my mouth and lapped up some of my diseased spunk. Zak reached up and smeared my poz load all over my chest and abdomen while he worked his poison into my intestines. He stroked my cock lubing it with my cum before slipping from my cunt. I stayed in bed covered in and filled with infected cum and fell back to sleep.

Zak canceled most of his appointments for the week. I stayed in bed, and he cared for me. We repeatedly swapped our toxic cum with each other daily. When Zak had to piss he carried me into the bathroom and drenched me in urine. By the end of the week I stunk of a mixture of sweat, piss, and cum. I began to gain my strength again and felt a bit better. My body was adjusting to its invasion and surrendered to HIV. I finally showered on Friday, washing the stench of my erotic filth down the drain.

Zak returned home from his shop late in the afternoon.

“Good to see you’re starting to feel better, babe. I have a surprise for you.”

More to follow……..

• Like 4
  • Upvote 25
  • Piggy 2

LOL. Talk about autocorrect. It's Satans seed. Not Sarah palins seed. Missed that in editing.

Sorry guys

Although it does have a ring to it.

I wouldn't use her name intentionally in anything I write since I can't stand the woman. She's an airhead in my book.

• Upvote 3

LOL. Talk about autocorrect. It's Satans seed. Not Sarah palins seed. Missed that in editing.

Sorry guys

Although it does have a ring to it.

I wouldn't use her name intentionally in anything I write since I can't stand the woman. She's an airhead in my book.

That is the most hilarious auto-correct I've ever heard of!!!!

• Upvote 1