The Tattoo Artist

This is the hottest story I have read since I logged in here for the first time in 2019 with my lurking nickname. Shortly after I caught my ex reading poz channels and stories.

Such a weird memory - me and my ex cuddling on the couch for our very first poz roleplay trying to relive this story's scene.

Little I knew it was the beginning of the end between us.

Now that it came up again, I'll try to make it read to my current partner and wash it from old dusty memories.

25 minutes ago, myDNA4u said:

Unfortunately @bently67is no longer with us. I had the luck of actually getting to play with him once 8 years ago. He always had refused meds and at some point got HIV2 as well. .

Oh, DAMN! 

This is not good. In fact I don't know how I manage not to get angry with folks saying "I want to stay off meds". 

It's not a game. 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, PozTalkAuthor said:

Oh, DAMN! 

This is not good. In fact I don't know how I manage not to get angry with folks saying "I want to stay off meds". 

It's not a game. 

I agree, but then again I'm not one to tell others how to live their life or pick their death. Indeed as a life long believer in euthanasia, I don't want anyone trying to force me into a life without quality. I refuse to be mentally or physically severely diminished and I don't ever what to be burden on anyone or society in general. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, myDNA4u said:

Unfortunately @bently67is no longer with us. I had the luck of actually getting to play with him once 8 years ago. He always had refused meds and at some point got HIV2 as well. .

Damn, that is Sad.  We used to chat quite often here; but never were able to piece together common time to play even though we were just a couple hours apart.  

• Sad 1