The Tattoo Artist

The Tattoo Artist: Chapter 15

Charles seemed to be developing a desire for more in his life than being a single, poz gifter. He was spending a lot of time with Zak, and a bond appeared to be forming between the three of us. Sunday morning, while Charles was fucking another charged load into my hungry ass, Jonathan and Coty’s transformation from boys into hot, POZ, gay, men had begun. Jonathan’s fuck flu was in full throttle. Like the rest of us, as sick as he was he was horny as fuck that his body was being consumed with HIV, and he begged for Ian’s cock in his hungry cunt. Ian mounted Jonathan’s feverish, sweaty body and planted more virus into his hole. It also helped Ian take his mind off his breakup with Brian, and bring him back to what he loved…..poz breeding.

Coty, on the other hand, was experiencing a much less intense seroconversion. His symptoms were more annoying than anything. He woke in a pool of sweat feeling wiped out with a headache. During the night his entire abdomen sprouted an unusual rash that looked like a network of fine, raised, red, blood vessels. His arms and elbows were so itchy he felt he could scratch them bloody. While Ian was dumping a load into Jonathan’s ass, Coty joined in and impaled himself on Jonathan’s diseased cock and milked his toxic jizz into his cunt. After popping a Benadryl and dowsing himself with hydrocortisone cream he rubbed out a huge load of poz spunk and stopped scratching long enough to drift off to sleep.

When I returned to Milwaukee Sunday night I discovered a feverish Jonathan curled up in bed with Coty. Sobbing could be heard from my bedroom where Ian was in tears hugging my pillow. I slid into bed and held him. He clung onto my arm and nuzzled his head against mine.

“What’s wrong, Ian?”

“I’ve made a mess of things.”

“What happened? Maybe it can be fixed.”

Between tears, “Brian knows I’m poz and have been trying to convert him. He broke up with me…….What was I thinking? I was a fool to think I could have it all. I shouldn’t have given him my poz loads. Maybe he would have accepted me being poz and stayed with me. I hoped he would be as turned on by poz as I am, but he never will be and he’ll never forgive me.”

“How did he find out?”

“I thought I was sending a text to Coty, and I screwed up and sent it to Brian by mistake.”

“Does he know Zak and I pozzed you?”

“No. I tried to explain why I chased and tried to infect him with HIV, but he wouldn’t listen. He told me to get out.”

“Let things settle down. It’s a lot to take in if you’re not chasing. You gave him a taste of poz pig play. Maybe he’ll realize just how hot it is and want to charge up.”

“I doubt it. You should have seen him. He was so angry with me.”

I popped my head into the spare bedroom to check on Jonathan and Coty. It appeared as though Jonathan was converting, and I was pleased to find my suspicions confirmed. Jonathan was uncovered and sleeping naked. He was sweating so much he was laying on a towel. Coty was curled up next to Jonathan. His stiff shaft protruded from the sheet half draped across his body. I noticed an odd looking rash to his abdomen, something I had never seen, but heard it was a symptom sometimes found in people newly infected with HIV. My dick began to grow. All three of my boys were now poz, and all our play together would be true pig play, because every load being shared was now toxic.

I text Zak:

“I’m home…..good news: Jonathan and Coty are converting. Bad news: Brian found out Ian is poz and trying to charge him up and dumped him.”

“Hot about Jonathan and Coty…..YES!! Not much I can say about Ian…..Tell him I’m sorry. It was hot, but he was playing with fire.”

“I know…..it was hot though. Brian did take 5 poz loads, so he may still charge up.”

“Woof, babe. I love you.”

“Ditto!!”

First thing Monday morning Brian contacted his doctor who squeezed him in for an afternoon appointment. While driving to his doctor’s office he pulled up to a stop light. The car ahead of him had two bumper stickers that read, “Take it Like a Man,” and “There’s Nothing Negative About Me.” After checking in at the front desk he sat in the lounge and looked for anything that might catch his attention while anxiously waiting for his name to be called. He saw a display ad for HIV sitting on an end table…. “Know your status…..get tested.” Flipping through the reading material he came across a magazine…..POZ. He skimmed more magazines, and a sports one caught his eye. Brian thought, “Oh that might have some hot pics of men to see.” He tried to pull it from the stack, but it slipped from his hand, fell to the floor and opened to an ad for the HIV medication, Atripla. He sighed and shook his head. Frustrated, he flipped the magazine shut and tossed it back on the table.

“Fuck,” He nervously crossed his legs and thought to himself, “Does every fucking thing I look at have to deal with HIV? And why the fuck is my fucking cock half erect? FUCK!!!!”

The medical assistant finally called Brian to the exam room. He sat in the corner chair and fingered through the magazines on the counter; finally nothing dealing with HIV. Then Brian glanced around the room, and on the wall was a pamphlet….”Knowledge is power…...

“Poz, poz, poz,” he said…..”Thanks Ian….it’s all I can fucking think about now.”

Then it dawned on him….even his doctor’s name was AIDS spelled backwards…..Dr. Scott Dias (S. Dias).

“What the fuck!!!” he said.

Dr. Dias greeted Brian and asked, “So what’s going on?”

Brian responded, “Well, I found out my partner has been cheating one me and was infected with HIV. I didn’t know he was positive and we had unprotected sex, so now I’ve been exposed myself to HIV. I need to know if there is anything I can do.”

Dr. Dias said, “First the two of you need to only have protected sex. How long ago was the exposure?”

“It happened several times over the last few weeks,” Brian said.

“Well, it’s too early to test you for HIV. If you show no symptoms after 3 months you should have an HIV test. If you develop symptoms within the first 3 months you should get tested at that time.”

“Well, what about PrEP? Would that help?”

“You can try it, but there are no guarantees after 72 hours post exposure, and you’re definitely past that 72 hour window. You can try PrEP if you want. It may stop the virus if you’ve been infected.”

Brian responded, “So it’s possibly too late already?” then realized his cock was again half erect. He shifted in his seat to try and conceal the erection forming in his pants. (He thought, what the hell is going on? Why the fuck am I boning up again)? “I’d still like to try the PrEP if I can,” he added.

Dr. Dias said, “Of course….I’ll write the prescription. And don’t worry, you’re going to be fine.”

“Fine? I don’t feel fine, Doc. I’m freaking out.”

“Brian, you really will be alright. HIV is much more manageable than it used to be. In the meantime, try to relax. Contact me if you have any problems, okay?”

Dr. Dias discussed the need to know information with PrEP and sent Brian on his way.

Driving to the pharmacy Brian thought about the bareback fucking with Ian. In the past safe sex was all he knew. The past several weeks with Ian played over and over in his head. He remembered asking for Ian’s cum and Ian asking him if he was sure he wanted it. Ian also told him he was giving all of his juices to him. He pictured Ian’s cock firing off poz cum deep inside him and remembered how good Ian’s shaft felt inside of him bare. He loved having cum in his ass. Brian began to cry and at the same time his cock was fully erect.

Brian obtained his PrEP and returned home. He took a pill from the bottle and placed it on the dining room table then sat and stared at it.

“Why am I hesitating,” he asked himself? “Just take the damn thing.”

His shaft again stiffened, and he found himself stroking his meat while the pill remained untouched on the table in front of him. Brian suddenly stopped jacking off, grabbed the pill, dropped it back in the prescription bottle, and shoved them aside.

He stared at the PrEP bottle with his hard shaft pulsing and bouncing in the front of him then grabbed his phone and text Zeek:

“Zeek, are you around?”

“Yep….I’m here….what’s up?”

“I don’t know what’s going on with me. I really need to talk to someone. Can we get together?”

“Sure….I have time now if that works for you.”

“Can I come over?”

“Sure.” I sent Brian my address. “See you in a bit.”

“Thanks.”

I immediately called Ian.

“Can you get here stat? Brian just text me. He wants to talk. He’s coming to my place.”

“I’m on my way.”

“He can’t know you’re here, so park around the corner.”

Jonathan and Coty were upstairs in bed still symptomatic going through their seroconversion. Ian arrived, and when Brian pulled up to the house I told Ian to hide in the entry hall closet.

As he stepped in he chuckled, “I never thought I’d be going back into the closet.”

He could not only listen but see us through the slatted doors.

Brian sat next to me on the sofa, obviously very distraught.

He nervously said, “Please keep this to yourself, okay. I didn’t know who else to turn to.”

“Of course,” I said. “What’s wrong, Brian?”

“Well…..Ian and I broke up.”

“I’m so sorry, Brian. What happened?” (I glanced at the closet where Ian was hiding).

“I found out Ian’s been cheating on me. He’s been barebacking with poz guys and now he’s poz too.”

(I played dumb) “Oh, wow.”

“He has some turn on for poz that he said he tried to resist.”

I put my arm around Brian and rubbed him on the shoulder and felt my cock twitch in my jeans. “That’s a lot to take in at once.”

“That’s not all.” Tears dripped from Brian’s cheeks. “We started barebacking together. He was purposely trying to infect me. He said he hoped I would have the same turn on for poz.”

I could see Brian’s cock was fully erect down his pants leg.

“Did he cum in you?”

Brian’s cock throbbed, “Yes, several times, and my doc said I’m outside the window for PrEP.”

I put my hand on Brian’s thigh, and my own dick was now boned up.

I brushed lightly against Brian’s hard shaft, “So how do you feel about that?”

His meat throbbed, “I don’t know. I don’t know what’s going on with me.”

“Could Ian be right? Deep down are you actually turned on by it?”

He defensively said, “No, what? Why would you even say that?”

I slid my hand up his thigh and across his hard meat, “Because your cock tells me otherwise.”

His dick flexed against my grasp.

He firmly replied, “Of course I’m not turned on by poz.”

“It’s okay if you are, you know. What’s so bad if you are?”

I continued to stroke Brian’s cock through his tight jeans, and I could feel a wet spot of precum forming on his pant leg.

“Because it’s HIV.”

“Yes it is, but I can understand why Ian did what he did. Very uninhibited bareback sex. A total release of his inhibitions taking all cum no matter what. I bet it you enjoyed taking his cock raw and his cum too.”

Brian didn’t reply. His cock said it all throbbing rock hard. “Your cock again tells me I’m right.”

“Are you sure your anger isn’t towards yourself because you actually enjoyed taking his poz cum?”

“No…..I mean…..I don’t know. I’m confused by all this.”

“Could it be the idea of cutting loose no matter what, taking poz cum and charging up turns you on?”

Brian’s cock stiffened even more. It felt as though he could shoot his load at any moment.

“No…..Ah……I don’t know anymore.”

Brian slumped onto my shoulder and cried. I put my arms around him and glanced toward the hall closet with an evil grin.

Brian’s tears soon stopped, and he let out a deep sigh. After a moment I felt his lips against my neck. He kissed me again on the neck.

I again grasped his hard cock, and he whispered in my ear, “I’ve always wondered what it would be like having sex with you.”

“Then let’s find out.”

“But I may be poz,” he said.

“I don’t care,” I said and locked my lips with his.

I pulled my shirt off then stripped Brian of his clothes. His cock slid deep into my throat as I fingered his ass.

“You want my shaft inside you?”

“Oh, fuck…..yes, I’ve always wanted this.”

I flipped Brian over onto his knees and buried my face in his ass.

“What a fucking sweet hole,” I said then continued to munch on his cunt.

My cock strained against my jeans begging to be released. I unzipped my jeans and pulled my meat out. With plenty of spit I lubed up my shaft and thrust the head of my cock into Brian’s ass.

Hidden in the closet, Ian pulled out his rock hard cock and began stroking his shaft.

Brian moaned and arched his back burying my rod deeper in his hole.

“You like that meat in you raw, don’t you?”

“I do, yes…..fuck, it feels incredible.”

I plowed the entire length of my cock into Brian’s shitter and began to fuck him hard and deep.

“You like cum in your cunt, don’t you?”

“Yes, I admit it. I love it.”

“Want MY cum in your cunt?”

“Yes, please.”

“I’m close to seeding you. You love being bred, don’t you? Taking poz cum. Being a cum pig.”

“Yes, I love it. Cum in me.”

“Here is comes pig. All of my POZ cum.”

“Oh fuck,” Brian exclaimed. Hearing my poz status his meat instantly exploded; firing off a huge load a good 3 feet across my sofa.

At the same time my cock expanded and throbbed repeatedly.

“Take my poz cum…..feel that shooting in you? I’m breeding your ass right fucking now with my poz seed.”

I kept my shaft buried in Brian’s cunt. Overwhelmed with emotion he again sobbed. I slowly worked my cock in and out of his hole.

Watching me breed his boyfriend’s cunt pushed Ian over the edge and he fired off his poz cum.

As I attempted to pull out Brian thrust his ass onto my cock.

“Don’t pull out….. please.”

My shaft again throbbed deep in his gut. I collapsed on top of him and caressed the back of his head.

I whispered in his ear. “Let it go……you know you want this. It’s erotic. Ian wanted it too, that’s why Zak and I bred his sweet ass with our toxic cum.”

Brian pressed his ass into me. “Oh fuck,” he said. “You guys pozzed, Ian?”

“Yes and he couldn’t get enough of our poz seed.”

Ian’s meat remained boned up. He smeared his poz semen down his cock and continued to stroke the full length of his shaft.

My dick was again rock hard, and I started to plow into Brian’s hole.

“Fuck yes……fuck me. Give me that poz cum.”

“You’re going to love being poz. It’s so fucking erotic.”

“Yes, Give it to me. Poz my ass up.”

I thrust into Brian faster and faster, “Here you go, pig….here’s more of my virus. Take my DNA.”

“Fuck yeah,” Brian mumbled under his breath.

His cock again throbbed and spewed another puddle of thick cum as I filled his guts with my toxic jizz.

Ian could no longer hold back. His shaft throbbed in his grip and another load of venomous juice shot from his piss hole.

“Now tell me that wasn’t hot and that you didn’t love taking my poz cum?”

“Ok…..I can’t…..I love it and that scares the hell out of me.”

“Just take it slow. I had fears too, but they disappeared, and I have no regrets on my decision to poz.”

“So who pozzed you?”

“Zak.”

“Well I can’t deny it is erotic. Poz does turn me on.”

After a moment of silence, I said, “You know Zak and I met Ian before you and I got together for our date. Ian didn’t do this to hurt you. He’s hurting too. He cares a great deal for you. He struggled to resist his urges, but he craved to take poz so much and be a total pig. I think he was just trying to be himself….a poz pig, and also hoped somehow he could share how wonderful that is with you.”

“I care about him too…… This just scares me but turns me on too. I think I need to talk to him. Thank you, Zeek.”

As soon as the door closed behind Brian, I called to Ian, “He’s gone.”

Ian flung open the closet door, “Can I come out of the closet now?”

I chuckled, “Yes.”

Ian jumped into my arms. “Thank you so much. That was incredibly hot.”

About 30 minutes later Ian’s phone lit up with a text from Brian:

“Ian….can we talk?”

Ian was grinning from ear to ear, “Yes.”

“Can you come over?”

“Yes….I’ll be right over.”

“Cool……”

Brian greeted Ian at the door, “Thanks for coming, Ian.”

“I’m really glad you messaged me.”

They sat on Brian’s sofa together.

“Let me say this and just listen, okay? The other night when I found out you chased to poz and were trying to give it to me, it was a lot to take in at once. I lost my temper with you, but part of that was because as much as I didn’t want to admit it…..I can’t believe I’m saying this….. it turned me on. I do wish you would have told me about your turn on for poz, but I do understand why you didn’t. I got together with Zeek and it didn’t take much to help me realize this is a turn on to me. He also told me that Zak and him are the ones that pozzed you. So….I’m sorry….I do have a turn on to poz, and I want to explore that with you, but we need to take it slow. It scares me a bit, but I want you to be the one to poz me if you will be my boyfriend again……… And, one other thing that I think will probably turn you on. I ended up getting fucked by Zeek and I took his poz cum.”

“Twice,” Ian said grinning.

“What?”

“You took his poz cum twice.”

“How did you know that?”

“Don’t be mad, but I saw the entire thing and it was so hot. I shot MY load…..twice.”

“How did you watch us?”

“I was in the closet.”

Rubbing the top of Ian’s head, “Well you certainly aren’t in the closet anymore, you little hottie.”

Brian and Ian both chuckled.

“So you’ll be my boyfriend again,” Brian asked?

“Abso- fucking- lutely.”

Brian added, “Well, I guess there’s only one more thing to do right now.”

He led Ian to the bathroom and opened the medicine cabinet. He looked at his bottle of PrEP then at Ian. He grabbed the bottle, unscrewed the lid, dumped the pills into the toilet, and flushed them.

“Oops,” Brian said as the last pill disappeared from sight.

Over the next two weeks Ian fucked Brian bareback every night. He agreed to ask if he should pull out when he was close to cumming.

The first few times Brian had Ian pull out, but the third time they played, Ian again asked, “Fuck….I’m getting close, where do you want my poz seed?”

Brian replied, “Don’t pull out ever again. Give me every drop of that poz cum.”

Ian plowed into Brian even more excited.

“Fuck yes….I’m seeding your ass now,” Ian said between pants. “I’ve been waiting for this. I love giving you my charged load.”

From that night on, Ian shot his toxic jizz in Brian’s cunt.

A few weeks later Brian was seroconverting.

Like Ian and most of his poz brothers, Brian had the intense flu-like symptoms.

To celebrate his pozzing, Zak, Brian, Ian, Jonathan, Coty and I got together. We each took our turn recharging Brian’s ass with a potent dose of our demon seed.

Brian, Ian, Jonathan, and Coty all confirmed their poz status together. After a boned up morning at the not so free, free clinic with “Dame Edna” and “Nurse Ratched” we all drove to Chicago. Zak fired up his tattoo gun, and Charles joined us all at Zak’s shop. We had a proud, poz, tattoo party. Charles invited two chasers he met online. We all stripped naked, and opposite fucking the two twink chasers and swapping our DNA, Zak branded the four newest poz bros with their own brazen biohazard tattoo.

Brian and Ian wanted their ink at the base of their cocks. They both shaved off each other’s pubic hair then watched Zak ink the other with their own mark as proud, poz, gay men. Jonathan and Coty both got their brand to their right hip area, but Coty wanted an added bonus. First he bent one of the twinks over and fired off a toxic load deep into his guts. He then leaned back on the tattoo table. Zak licked the last of the poz cum leaking from Coty’s piss hole then fired up the tattoo gun. Coty watched Zak pull the skin to his glans as tight as possible. His cock was half boned with anticipation. Then the first needle entry and Zak began to carve a red plus sign into the head of Coty’s shaft with colorful flames cascading down the length of his massive cock.

While Coty was getting his dick inked, the guys all fucked the chaser twinks, planting 4 loads of poisonous seed in each of their cunts. Zeek ended the night by bending over on the tattoo table while Zak plowed his poz cock into his ass, giving him another load of his daddy’s poz cum. He then took his turn on the tattoo table. Zak slid a receiving tube down Zeek’s piss hole and pierced the head of his cock with a 10 gauge, circular barbell. Now Zak and Zeek not only had biohazard tattoos, but also Prince Albert piercings.

That evening was the only time Zeek would wore a condom, but for a different reason. He spotted dark, red blood, enough to fill the tip of the condom. Zeek slipped the condom off and before he could flush it down the toilet, Zak grabbed the condom and shook his head “No.”

He slipped the open end of the condom into his mouth and sucked Zeek’s poz blood from the rubber and let it slide down his throat.

“Now your blood is in me too, babe,” Zak said and locked lips with Zeek.

The next several months brought a lot of change. Charles was a regular fixture at Zak’s, and he finally took the plunge and moved in. We were officially in a triad relationship, even though I was still living in Milwaukee. But that would soon be changing too………

Brian and Ian not only got back together they got married and bought a new condo together complete with the cutest Dachshund named Oscar. He’s even pretty well hung….for a dog that is.

By Fall my company downsized, and I found myself out of a job.

I called Zak.

“Bad news, Zak.”

“What’s going on, babe?”

“I suddenly have a lot of time on my hands. I just got laid off.”

“That’s not bad news….that’s awesome news.”

“What do you mean....awesome news?”

“I’ve wanted you to move in with me for a long time, and now Charles is with us too. You have no reason not to now. It’s the perfect time, babe.”

“I want to, Zak. I really do…..….I need to figure this out. I have my house up here and family.”

“And you have us down here in Chicago. We’re your family too, babe. You can sell your house and put the money away.”

“I need to find a job.”

“Well, you can take your time and find one after you move in. Think about it, babe.”

Jonathan and Coty hated to see me leave Milwaukee, but they figured it was coming. I didn’t sell my home after all. Jonathan and Coty decided to move in together and rent it from me (they were always at my place anyway). This way we have a place to stay when Zak and I go visit my parents. Speaking of parents……they aren’t going to take this well.

The phone rang several times.

“Hello…. Hello….Hello?”

“Hi, mom.”

“Isaac, it’s good to hear from you. Wait…..why are you calling me? What’s wrong? Are you all right?”

“Settle down mom….I’m fine. I called to see if you and dad want to have dinner together Sunday.”

“Of course we do as long as you’re not late. You know how your father likes to have dinner on time.”

“I won’t be late mom. I’m never late, am I? I’ll bring Zak along.”

We arrived for dinner on time….as usual. I know how much my “dad” likes to have dinner on time.

“Hi mom….Hi dad.”

“Walter…..Isaac is here,” my mom called out……. “Oh, Isaac…..glad to see you. Hi Zak….come in. I see you still haven’t cut that beard off.” She tugged it as he walked past her.

“No, and I haven’t had my tattoos removed either,” he said with a wink.

“Well, I can’t do anything about them, but I can do something about your beard,” and she pulled her sewing scissors from her pocket. “I used to cut Isaac’s hair all the time when he was a kid.” She snipped her scissors in the air toward Zak’s beard before putting them back into her pocket.

“Yeah, and I looked like Donald Trump on a bad hair day. Go look at my picture on the mantel if you don’t believe me, Zak.”

“Oh, Isaac, it wasn’t that bad.”

“Oh yes it was,” chimed my dad from the other room. “She used to try to do mine too, but I wouldn’t let her.”

“Then why did you let her do mine?”

“Better you than me.”

….Later, as I was sopping up the gravy from my plate with my bread I burst out, “Mom, we have something to tell you.”

“Well that sounds mighty serious. Walter, grab me a Dixie cup and the brandy. I think I’m going to need a stiff one.”

My dad yelled back to us, “You boys want a couple of stiff ones?”

Zak and I smirked and nudged each other under the table, “Yeah, a stiff one is always good,” I said.

“So what is it that you have to tell us? It’s not your health is it? ……cause you never did take good care of yourself.”

“I did too take good care of myself.”

“Oh yeah? Zak, when he was a kid with that stupid hair cut I couldn’t keep clothes on him. It didn’t matter how cold it was. He would be running around naked. We’d have company over and he’d come walking through with his winkle hanging out. Thank God he had that hair cut to distract them.……Walter, where is my Brandy?”

“See what I have to put up with Zak?”

My dad walked into the room with 3 dixie cups and a bottle of brandy.

“You know, actually your hair looked more like Dennis the Menace than Donald Trump,” my dad commented.

“Anyway, mom, dad….. back to the news I have to tell you.”

My mom chuckled, “Yeah, Walter he did look a little like Dennis the Menace. Just not as mischievous.”

“Mom…..Dad!!”

“I’m sorry dear. Go on….you have news to share?” My mom slammed a dixie cup of brandy then set it on the table.

“Well, you already know I got laid off from my job, and Zak and I are very happy together, so we are going to live together.”

“Oh, so you’re moving to Milwaukee, Zak? Wonderful….. But what about your little store down there?”

“It’s a tattoo shop mom not a store, and he’s not moving up here. I’m moving to Chicago.”

“What? Walter, give me the brandy.”

I looked at Zak, took a deep breath, and rolled my eyes. “Here we go,” I mouthed to him.

“I always knew you’d leave me.”

“I’m not leaving you mom. I’m going to be with Zak.”

“Are you trying to get back at me for that little high school mishap with Sonny or Sean or whatever his name was?”

“It was Steve mom, and you outed me to my entire high school class, but no, this has nothing to do with that.”

My mom started sobbing, “Then why do you have to move to Chicago, Isaac? It’s so far away.”

“Mom, it’s only 90 minutes away. Stop acting like it’s the end of the world.”

“It might as well be. We’ll never see you.”

“Yes you will…..it’s a short drive.”

My dad added, “Well, Edith, you moved 4 hours from your mother.”

“Yeah, well that wasn’t the same. She was overbearing…..Zak, sit up straight, see that hump on your father?”

My dad said, “It’s osteoporosis.”

“It’s bad posture,” my mom replied. “And you have that nice house, Isaac. He can move up here with you.”

“Well I’m keeping my house.”

“Why can’t you find a nice religious boy here in Milwaukee?....... No offense Zak.”

“None taken, Edith,” Zak replied.

“Because I’m happy with Zak and want to be with him.” (Thinking to myself) And the naughty boys are a lot more fun.

“I knew I should have set you up with a nice Catholic boy years ago….. Uh, no offense again Zak.”

“Still none taken, Edith,” Zak amusingly responded.

“Mom….you would give some of the drag queens down at LaCage a run for their money with all this drama.”

“This isn’t drama….it’s just my emotions,” she balled.

We were interrupted by the front door opening and in flew my Aunt Ester.

“Hi everyone!! Zak, I thought I saw your car out front.”

“Ester, help me talk some sense into this boy. He’s planning on moving to Chicago.”

“Oh, I take the train to Chicago every month. My neighbor, Beatrice, and I go to that fabulous Ann Sathers. If you have haven’t tried one of their cinnamon buns, why bother breathing…..Do I smell brandy? Walter, grab me a Dixie of brandy.”

“Ester, you’re not helping anything…..you’re making this worse.”

Ignoring my mother Ester added, “Chicago is wonderful, boys. I should have moved there years ago. It’s got culture. Milwaukee’s got beer.”

“Ester!!” my mom yelled.

“And your mother,” Ester added. “Edith you have to learn to let go. Let your boy live a little.”

My dad added, “Edith, it’s his life. He seems to be happy, now let him be.”

“But he’s my baby,” my mom whined.

“Well, your baby’s about to get some culture,” Ester added. “As soon as you get settled, give me a call and we’ll go for some of those cinnamon buns,” and Aunt Ester flew out the door.

Zak was crazy busy at the shop the week I moved to Chicago, so I decided to lend a hand. By the end of the week he had an idea.

“Hey, babe, I really appreciate your help this week, and you did a wonderful job.”

“Thanks, Zak,” as he planted a kiss on my lips.

“I was thinking, for the time being why don’t you manage the shop for me? You’re a natural with the customers. You did say you would redesign my online site, and you can start up your own web design business.”

“Ah…..now that’s something to consider.”

“Think about it, babe. This is the perfect time. The shop is doing great to support us so you can ease into it while you build your clientele.”

Over the next ten years I managed Windy City Tattoos for Zak and built a successful web design business. I also became heavily inked, including ink down my cock, pierced my septum, and sized my Prince Albert piercing to 0 gauge. We kept close ties with our extended family in Milwaukee swapping poz loads every chance we got. The guys would stay with us when visiting Chicago. We even stayed at Jonathan and Coty’s house when we went to Milwaukee to visit my parents. Yes, Jonathan and Coty’s house……I eventually sold my home to them several years back. We also added a few boys to the family and tag teamed for chasers wanting to be poz and proud. The local bareback and piss parties were always hot, pig fun, and we even got involved in a few conversion parties. Steamworks was always a favorite pig stop for us to get loaded up with cum and seed a bunch of unsuspecting twinks with our DNA. Taking multiple loads of cum then going home and swapping our poz seed always boned me big time.

Then in Spring of 2012 tragedy struck twice in a matter of a few months. On the morning of March 23rd, my father passed away from a dissected aorta…..same thing that claimed the life of John Ritter. My dad was gone in a flash. One minute he was standing at the kitchen cupboard waiting for his morning toast to pop from the toaster, and the next he was dead on the floor. Funny thing…..his toast was still sitting in the toaster the following morning. My mom was devastated, but she eventually sold my childhood home, moved in with my Aunt Ester, and seemed fairly happy.

Then on May 27th I received a phone call from an officer, Craig Wilson, of the Chicago Police. Charles, our daddy, died tragically on the streets of boystown. Rumors spread quickly amongst our circle of friends. David heard from Bill that Charles was hit by a car while crossing the street. Brad heard he died from an aneurysm. Wesley was told by Randy it was from choking while eating at a fine restaurant. The truth of the matter is that Charles did choke to death, but it wasn’t while fine dining. Our talented daddy, who could take the biggest cocks down his throat with no gag reflex whatsoever, choked while walking down Halsted Street eating, of all things, a damn chicken mcnugget.

Charles had a last request in his will. His body was to be cremated and returned to his poz boys. He wanted his ashes spread at several of his favorite spots so that Summer Jonathan, Coty, Brian, Ian, Zak and I all took an extended vacation. We drove to California through Palm Springs, San Diego, L.A., and then headed north along the coast to San Francisco. We spread a portion of his ashes in each location including Black’s Beach in La Jolla and along Castro Street in San Francisco. The last of his ashes were spread in the ocean along the beach in Canon Beach, Oregon, the town where he was born.

Later that Fall Zak and I both got memorial tattoos for our daddy, lover, and gifter. We miss him terribly, but his DNA is part of us forever………… or for the time being…….

Fast forward 10 years……a very large meteorite was on a crash course with Earth. It was too large to stop and collided with the planet on April 8, 2022 annihilating all except for a small tribe of African Pigmies, an enormous colony of cockroaches in Italy, two poz cum and piss pigs at Steamworks, and Cher.

The End (of everything)

• Like 4
  • Upvote 26
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators

Fabulous!

Thanks for tying up the loose ends. I like multi-part stories a lot, but you want them to end while they are still good. I think you did an excellent job. This epic story will be a standard others are judged by for a long time on the forum. Well done! I can't wait to read the next one.