Do You Feel It When Ur Pumped With Cum?

Guest Saturn1

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

When I’ve bottomed I can’t say I have felt the top cum inside me but I do tell him, when he lets me know he’s close, to fuck me as hard, deep and rough as he can as he starts to shoot and keep going afterwards, so he is working every drop of that cum inside my arse lining and as deep as he can go.

The act of giving and taking cum loads is one of the most intense and primal spiritual experiences possible.

There is no better feeling than the pleasure of taking a load from a man and then carrying his spunk inside me as long as I can.

Feeling a man pound his meat inside me hard and deep as he shoots his load makes me feel like I know who I am and what I'm supposed to do with my life. Feeling that load drip down my thigh as it slowly leaks from from my stretched out hole reminds me I will always be a sleazy cum fag and I am grateful to know that I am.

• 4 months later...

i had a man who pulled out so just the head of his hard cock was inside me, i could feel his warm sperm flowing into me. but when a man cumms deep inside me i can only feel his cock and body quiver. then it makes me wet when it runs down my leg. i like it better when he cumm inside me as deep as he can. it makes me feel like a woman

For me it depends on the size of the cock that’s breeding me.  An average size cock doesn’t usually give me a sensation, versus a big, thick veiny cock which does.  Regardless of size, I can always feel the sudden slickness of my hole getting coated in cum and heat from the sperm being injected inside me.