What Age Did You Realise You Were A Sub Slut?

ridemehard

I knew I was gay from 13 as well, when I started fantasizing and having desires to be used as a prison bitch and I was getting fucked by the guys in my neighborhood at 14/15. Deep down I always knew I was a slut but I finally accepted it in my mid 20s

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Good question.  I guess I’d have to say I have always adopted a submissive role when it comes to sex.  Ever since the first time I dropped to my knees to suck my first cock.  I’ve always looked for a dominant partner who isn’t afraid to try and hold me down, who likes to hear me moan when they slap my ass cheeks. One who knows they can use me until they are done.  I was early teens when I started trying out new things, early twenties when I was truly dominated the first time.

That said I’ve always known my place.

• 4 weeks later...

I was most like you other guys answering this question - My mother was divorced and enjoyed to bar hopping - bring guys home - to her bedroom and lock the door . I sneak out side - looking in her bed room window - she was sucking dicks - being fucked - she was so excited ! 

One day coming home from school , taking a short cut through the woods , I saw 2 guys having sex ! They waved me to come closer and noticed the 1 guy enjoying sucking a dark / black dick - thinking of my mom sucking ! After a moment or 2 -  the Big Black man shot his load .  Next thinking I knew I was being taught licking and sucking his dick - his white , fem , bottom encouraging me - telling me what to do - coaching me - I was really enjoying it ! 

The Bottom telling me what t do - the Big Black Man telling me to relax and enjoying it - I was all over his huge Black dick - while licking and sucking - his bottom encouraging me - he was rubbing my crotch - pulling down my pants - feeling me - licking me .

Then , the Big Black man taught me eating out his bottom butt hole - smooth - shaven and filled with cum - it was Extremely HOT - we became friends - I got a job cutting their grass at - learning from the bottom as a coach - learning a lot of sex - male 2 male !

knew i was gay young, figured i was a btm young too, but didn't realize i was a sub bitch until freshman yr of college 18 .  was getting fucked alot but the fuck that made me realize i was a bitch btm was older dude i met online super aggressive, he was fuckin me on my back holdin my legs digging deep, it was too much so i tried get away from the dyck and he slapped the fuck ouuta my face told me too stop running.  i said yes daddy sorry daddy didn't even get angry.  he did it later when i didn't respond fastest enough to a question.   afterward i realized i was very submissive even more than i thought

Edited by blkboibtm
  • Like 2

• 7 months later...

I think i was arround 16 or 17 years that i realised i was a submissive whore. had fantasys and desires from my puberty but as a straight guy it was hard to admit it to myself that i clearly wasn't straight at all. cocks and cum excited me too much and the things that i did, the crossdressing, toys in my ass, that waren't no normal things for a straight guy. I accepted my destiny. i was made to serve cocks

I was 13 when I discovered I liked getting fucked, I remember my first fuck where the guy popped my cherry, it hurt but as he kept pumping my hole, it started to feel good, then he came inside me and my world was rocked, he was 16 we use to me down in the back oval during lunch.

• Thanks 1

About 12 in NYC. With long blonde hair and REALLY SHORT shorts, I’d take the subway to the meatpacking area in Manhattan and it was wonderful!😈

On 7/13/2019 at 3:44 PM, Guygonebad said:

Always knew I liked boys from a very young age. When my mom explained to me at 10 years old what “being gay” meant and that my big masculine body builder uncle (my Dad’s younger brother) was gay; I knew I was gay. I came out to my gay uncle at 12 and to my entire family at 18. But it took me a long time (was in my 30s), before I accepted the feelings I always knew I had that I wanted to be subservient and submissive and to be a bottom to strong top men! Then moving on to being a slut was just a little further on my pathway to who I am today...just a good slut CumDump that loves to serve ALL Alpha Tops!

My Uncle and Cousin together - on a 2 week vacation with them - same as you !  

• Like 1

I was 10 when I started having sex with a cousin. It was about 2 years and numerous semen injections via my cousin's cock later he offered me up to a friend of his on a sleepover. The friend was a really sexy lean teen just like my cousin. The friend was supposed to be asleep as I joyously sucked my cousin's generous cock. He fed me another scrumptious addictive loads. I nursed his cock of every drop. Satisfied, he pulled me up by my hair and pulled me toward his face. 

"Hey, that was great. My buddy was wondering if you would like to suck his dick too?"

That's when I knew I was a submissive slut. 

• 8 months later...

I got “abused” at 6 but really loved getting used. When I was 12 I got caught with a cousin and was grabbed by the balls and threatened with castration.

Since then I’ve been a bottom slut. I got poZzed by a gay street kid I took in. When he pulled his sick out there was blood and cum on it, I was in lust, and cleaned it with my mouth