What Age Did You Realise You Were A Sub Slut?

ridemehard

i did not realize i was a sub slut till i was 15 years old. my school friend top who fucked me had other friend of his fuck me while he watched me being fucked and from that day on, he started to call me a whore who was only purpose was to pleasure men with my piece of ass and turned me into a slut. as he would often tell me i was nothing more than a slut to give pleasure to men.

• 10 months later...

I was 32 when I let myself become a sub slut. I went to a fuck buddies place thinking it was just him and I. We'll be had six others tops waiting for me. They introduced me to group sex and being shared with other tops and being seeded. After that I've been only getting better at being a sub slut.

• Like 2

I knew I was a sub bottom the first time I was fucked by a bare cock and had cum planted inside my ass. I was 38. I wanted more but I fought the urges for being fucked bare for years. I mostly sucked and swallowed for the next 10 years. In my late 40’s, I acted on my submissive desires and started searching for dominant tops and bare cock. 

Although I had no clue about the terminology at the time I was prob 13 or so.  I won’t go into details but the others involved would be considered predators today.    Was a little older when I discovered whole in fence at back of truck stop.  Didn’t really put the words together with behavior and desire until mid 30s.    Only gotten more a complete part of who I am as I’ve gotten older.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
On 4/10/2019 at 2:02 AM, bredbiyou said:

Interesting question. When I first started seeking out cock I definitely adopted a submissive role. But initially I believed my reasons for doing so were based on inexperience and shyness, and being dependent on others to host (as I couldn't exactly bring guys back to my parents' place). Since my early partners were more experienced and almost always older, I felt more at ease when they took the lead. I didn't have to make decisions or be creative... I just had to follow, listen, and react. But even as I was enjoying being a submissive bottom daddie's boi, I somehow still believed that it was a temporary phase. I imagined that I would move away for university and start hooking up with guys my own age, and that in many cases I would be the one with more experience, and so it would be my turn to take the lead and become more of a top. But of course that's not what happened. Yes, I did hook up with guys my own age, but taking charge with other guys never felt natural to me. Fortunately, I didn't try to fight it. I accepted that I was a submissive bottom, and that there was no need for me to change.

this is 100% me

I knew I am a submissive slut when I started drinking an older guy's piss at roughly 13-14, every weekend, he drove me to his place to fuck me, getting my hole and throat abused. I did not like him at first, but he trained me for a year to be a slut for any men

I was 15 when I started sucking dick in a bathroom at the local mall. I watched an older man try to get fucked but he was in too much pain. The top was hot so I opened the stall door and turned around. He spit on my ass and fingered me and then bred me with the door open and an audience. 

• Like 1

I started my first long term relationship with me chasing. I wanted to be poz and my to be bf was my gifter. Once I converted I was so in love with my man that I did whatever he wanted. First it was fulfilling whatever his needs were sexually. It pleases me to please him. It morphed into me pleasing other men for him and ultimately me being whored out at his request. I was around  22 and was told to go to an address by my boyfriend one day. When I arrived there were three men that used me over and over until they were spent. When was leaving they told me that I was to tell my bf that he was paid up…for now. I knew at that moment I was a sub poz whore. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1