Has anyone ever visited an inmate at a prison or jail and had sex with the inmate during the visit?

I live in the New York area and I know that women do it ALL THE TIME!!

Is there a double standard in the prisons and jails where a female can visit a male inmate (usually

the female wears little or no underwear) and she ends up getting fucked by the inmate during the visit. And

most Corrections Officers in the visiting area turn a blind eye to the intercourse in progress!

With all the talks about marriage equality and Americans becoming more tolerant to same-sex

relationship, why can't a man visit a male inmate and have sex with him during the visit?

My gut instincts tell me that it can and it does happen.  But does anyone in this forum have firsthand

knowledge of how this works? I would really appreciate replies to this post.  

• Upvote 1

In states with marriage equality, they would be required standard conjugal regulations. Insofar as sluts providing 'community service', I know not.

I pretended to read and very few states have conjugal programs, in fact, Mississippi and New Mexico ended theirs last year. Not to say there are unofficial programs in place

Edited by Ddawg

"Not to say there are unofficial programs in place"......That's what I am getting at.

I feel certain that someone on this site knows of or has personally experienced sexual contact with an incarcerated inmate!

Surprisingly no one wants to share.  Should I speculate that this topic is off limits?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Not in jail but  once where I used to live they had this program that inmates could work as janitors , gardeners,  etc and there was one guy  that was doing time and working as a janitor and every time he cleaned my area I offered him water/soda/  Juice and once  i was wearing just a towel  and the towel "fall" to the floor and he just  grab me  and fuck me in my sofa. them   every week i waited for him naked  he knocked my door and gave me a quick fuck and load. 

• Upvote 7