The Nite I Got Pozzed

• Administrators

I went to an adult book store, entered the last booth in the darkest part of the arcade, and fed in quarters while I beat my meat. An eye appeared at the Glory Hole, followed by a finger beckoning me to stick my Dick through.

I was rewarded by a hot pair of lips and one helluva blowjob. Not yet ready to cum, I pulled out, bent down, and pursed my lips at the orifice. When his Dick was slimey with Precum and Spit, I backed up to the G.H. and a hot Cock slid up my Butt.

He pumped for a moment then asked if he could cum over. Soon his bare Shaft was balls deep up my Ass—plowing slowly in and out. He started moaning and pumped faster and faster—his Balls slapping against my Ass Crack. He grabbed my hips, his Dick suspended deep in my Pussy, as he panted and shot.

I was so hot—crystal clear PreCum oozing out of my Rod. But, alas, I was about to pull up my briefs…when Cock Number 2 slid up my Ass!

"What the Hell!"

I looked back to see what was going on. The door stood wide open and a dude I'd never seen before was plowing my Ass. Behind him three other guys with Dicks in hand were peering in. Number 2 only lasted a minute. He came with a grunt and a groan.

I barely had time to take a whiff of my Poppers when Number 3 made his debut. Why didn't I resist? Why did I let those dudes take advantage of me like that?

Well, friend, I gotta cum clean. I love gettin' laid. And until the novelty of getting gangbanged wore off, I was on Cloud Nine.

Cock Number 3 was a good 7" and slid real slow in and out. It was kind of refreshing being fucked gently after getting reamed by Number 2.

The two cretins waiting in the wings crowded into the booth, blindly straining to cop a feel, in the hope of getting a heads-up on the action.

When Slow Poke #3 finally shot, he just kept cumming and cumming. Seed was pouring out of my Cunt, running down my Balls and my legs.

He pulled out and I got fucked twice more, by Number 4, who had to weigh 300 pounds if he weighed an ounce, and a lanky Number 5 whose most notable feature was his ugly puss.

It was hot in that damn little booth with no ventilation and an acrid fetor of Piss, Sweat, Cum, and B.O. My tennies stuck to the jizz-covered tiles so I felt trapped in time and space.

Finally Pimples #5 pulled out. I thought I was alone and started to dress, when a Black Muscle Jock (Number 6) stumbled into the booth. Talk about a Monster Cock! He must have been 12" if anything at all, and thicker in circumference than any Dildo I'd ever seen in my life.

I let out a half moan, half scream, as he plowed that Monster Dick up my slack Rosebud. He grabbed my hips and slammed in powerfully, till mercifully he shot a copious Load worthy of that humungous Shaft.

The next thing I knew I was on the floor and SOMEONE was rimming my Ass. I thought it was a dream.

After he lapped the Spooge outta my Cunt, he demanded I sit so he could “service my Dick.” He swallowed my shriveled Cock, which quickly ballooned, and I shot my pent-up Load down his parched throat.

He was the first guy (Number 1) from the adjacent booth. He apologized profusely for having left the door open, thus allowing the gangbang to commence.

On the plus side, he asserted he'd learned more about the Gay lifestyle from watching me than in all his earlier years. He'd been a fence-sitter most of his life, afraid of doing anything lest he contract HIV.

Talk about making up for lost time—sucking me, getting sucked, then fucking my Ass! But the best part had been watching the quintuplets bang me and then eating their collective Cum out of my Ass. For him that had been a life-defining event.

He and I exchanged numbers and email addresses and made arrangements to meat in several weeks (as I was off on one of my rare business trips).

Unfortunately, it was a date I had to break. Shortly after cuming back, I came down with the Fuck Flu.

No, I'm not that naive. Feverish as I was, in the middle of summer, I figured it had to be more than just the F-L-U. I called up my new Bud to postpone again. One week to the day later I gave him THE BUG.

• 5 years later...