Selling My Status

I know how it sounds, but trust me, I don't want to work for the rest of my life. I unfortunately had some some wild, luxurious nights in my 20s that have sunken me in credit card debt that'll be paying forever in me 30s unless I get it under control now. I just think this is the easier way out. I watched a documentary once and that is how I got the idea initially; I figured, if girls can sell their hymens, why can't men sell their status? I thought it was fascinating that it has become it's own fetish in an of itself, but admittingly I was not that into it personally. I'm already planning on spending my life on PrEP anyway, so in reality, nothing really changes. I get a payday, he gets a fantasy fulfilled, and get to knock out a chunk of debt. win/win/win. I had found a website to post my ad on, and after spending some time enjoying some stories, I got up enough courage to post a message below:

"32 yr old, vers/bottom looking to sell my status. Currently neg on PrEP, but for the right price I'd be willing to flush what I have left, and meet up a week later. Only serious inquires please" 

It had only took a few hours before I had a few messages, but mostly low balls or jokesters. Then one subject line in particular caught my eye....

"Re: Selling my Status - Bidding 50k

Hey boy,

I'd be interested in buying. I'll have 50k up front in a week, but I want to meet up tonight to meet in person. Let me know if you agree, this offer expires in an hour. Also, bring your PrEP."

I got giddy with excitement! That would at least pay at least 3 credit cards out, and was double the price I was ever expecting. I replied back and agreed to meet up tonight, will order a Lyft in an hour. He replied back with his address, and I jumped in the shower. This was going better than ever expected! After the shower I plugged the address into the app, he had lived an hour away, and the ride was a bit pricey. But the chance at getting 50k was too good to pass up, and even though he lived in the country side, his house was huge, on a big secluded piece of property. The driver dropped me off at the front door, and I gathered up the courage to knock after thinking about how crazy this was. I had figured if things go south, then at least I'm still on PrEP.  He opened the door, I just realized I hadn't even asked him for a picture before coming over. I was surprised at how good he looked. He was a bit older than me, just a few grey hairs showing on his head and beard. He had his shirt off, and jogging pants with sneakers. 

"Hi, I'm Matt, nice to meet you." He reached in for a hug and I obliged, and slowly roamed his hands down to my butt before giving it a big squeeze. I blushed as he let go, and asked me to follow him to the living room to discuss terms. 

I followed him in and was shocked to find his coffee table was full of what looked like drugs and paraphernalia. I had only mostly only drank, and smoked a small bit of weed in college, so I immediately felt out of my element. Matt sensed my worry, and patted a hand on the couch near him. 

"We don't have to do anything tonight, I just have it out because that is what I do - sell them. How do you think I'd be able to afford this?" He smiled and laughed as I sat down.

"So you mentioned you had a few things to chat about?" He reached for a blunt as I relaxed into the couch.

"Do you mind?" he asked as he lit the end without waiting for my answer.

"Not at all." He took a hit and passed it over to me, and I reluctantly agreed, not wanting to be rude to the man whose about to pay my way out of debt. 

I passed it back as the body high hit. He took another hit before passing it back. "Hey, relax, I can sense your still tense yet." I started an inhale as he got up, and returned back to the couch with 2 Gatorades. He handed one to me and I again took it, not wanting to be rude. I took a couple sips from it as he started to go over his terms.

"So just three things, really. Number 1, I can tell you're not into this as I am, but I still want you to have a fun time. I'm going to get you a bit high tonight, it'll help take the edge off, and you will actually enjoy some fun tonight. Will be a little introduction to the next weekend."

That sounded reasonable, as I nodded to him. I started to feel a little woozy, but luckily was still seated. I tried to keep my attention focused on him. He patted his hand again near him, like I was some kind of dog. It was demeaning, but again, didn't want to be rude. As I slid over, I stumbled and fell, landing my head in his lap. He laughed, and motioned for my to roll over, so my face was towards his body.

"Have you ever done Tina before?"

I didn't want to sound like a loser, but I didn't even know what it was. "I haven't yet, but am down for whatever. You're really helping me out with this."

He reached over to the coffee table, grabbed a pre-loaded pipe and reached under my legs with his other hands, pulling my up so I'm sitting in his lap. I can feel how big he was, and let out a tiny "oh."

"Don't worry, like I said we won't have to do anything tonight. Let me show you how this works. When it's time, inhale, okay?"

He took the pipe, and lit it with a torch underneath, as white smoke filled the chamber. He inhaled, and then leaned in for a kiss. As our lips met, I inhaled as he passed the smoke into my lungs. 

He pulled back. "hold it, boy." a more stern command than he had been before, but I did as instructed, until he had me release.

The rush felt amazing, but the horniness is what drove me mad. I stared into his eyes, as he looked down and bit his lips. Apparently, I had slipped my hand down my waistband to stroke myself. 

"Good boy." He placed the pipe in my mouth and told me to hold the stem. I did as he instructed. "I'm going to light this, but don't inhale until I tell you. After, don't exhale until I tell you." He lit the torch, and once the clouds filled completely, I instantly sucked in a huge hit on his command. He motioned for me to sit up on the couch, and I did as instructed.

"exhale boy, then strip and lay on your belly, head over the armrest."

It was like a lightbulb for my inhibition left my brain, and just started instinctively following his orders. Within 30 seconds I had been naked on this man's couch, head leaning over anticipating the next instruction. anticipating the next hit.

He stripped out of his pants, revealing a huge biohazard symbol just above his cock. He walked over to the couch so his cock was directly in front of my mouth.

"Suck it, boy." Without hesitation, I immediately took him in my mouth, feeling more and more turned on as I kept thinking about his tattoo.

"Number 2, we're going to make a video soon, with you flushing your pills down the toilet. Then you're going to look into the camera, and explain why you did it. This video will only be for me to hold as evidence, incase you regret this later. Agreed?"  

He started thrusting in and out, and I could only muster a mumbled "yes" as he increased speed. He grabbed my hair to pull my head up, as he stuffed a bottle under my nose. "inhale, and don't stop." I took 4 big hits before he pulled the bottle away. I was flying in pig heaven, my throat being annihilated, getting hornier and hornier thinking about a poz load being shot down my throat. Then out of now where, he pulled out and stopped. 

"Get your pills."

I rolled off the couch, and grabbed them. 

"Smile for the camera, hold the bottle out to show what it is, then down the hallway to the bathroom. I'm going to follow you, watch you flush, then get on your knees and start confessing. Make it sounds good if you really want this."

I should have probably stopped here, but my inhibitions were gone, and I wanted this. I wanted his poz load. No wait?! I wanted his money. What was I thinking?

The camera turned on, and I switched into my new role, as if I was acting. I smiled, showed him my bottle, gave it a shake - I just got this 3 month's supply, only 3 pills were missing. I turned and walked down the hall, into the bathroom. I opened the lid of the toilet, and without hesitation, poured the entire bottle into the toilet. I lingered over the plunger for a second, but the damage was already down. I pressed it down, and watched my neg status was down the toilet. 

He motioned my down from behind the camera, and I reacted. I dropped to my knees, one hand toying with my soft cock. I looked up at the camera, and began.

"I just flushed my Truvada pills down the toilet. I am currently neg on them now, but in a week I won't be. I'm doing this so Matt can Poz me, change my status forever. Convert me."

Matt finally spoke. "Good boy. Now open wide, when I aim it at your mouth, you swallow, otherwise I want you drenched it in."

I had only been confused for a seconds before he started pissing in me as I knelt on the bathroom floor. I had started rubbing my cock harder as he covered me in it, before it hit my open mouth. I've never done this before, but was proud to find myself swallowing the last spurts of it down my throat. As he finished pissing, he turned off the video and set it down. 

"Good boy. Now last thing, Number 3. Give me your wallet, I'm keeping your credit and debit cards so you can't purchase any more. I'm also keeping a copy of your license, just incase. I want a confirmed conversion, so don't think about trying to get any more pills This will go on for as long as it takes, but if you don't cheat, I'll have it done in one. Now get dressed and get the fuck out, see you in a week."

He opened the door, and threw me out naked. I had just got the last piece of clothing on before a new driver had appeared to take me home. I had been so horny though, I asked the driver for a redirect to the nearest glory hole. I was too horny tonight to not swallow a load or two.

Selling his neg status is a one-time-action. 

But then, selling poz status has endless possibilities! 

Can customer afford full conversion? They pay a high price. 

Are there discounts or does the seller want to continue take meds? He can be fully undetectable, reverse-stealth the customer and say "it didn't take? Your genetic's fault, I'm fully poz! You want a repeat? Pay full price"...

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, birthdaywoes said:

"Re: Selling my Status - Bidding 50k

@birthdaywoes WHAT A HOT START ... and we all shall await your next instalment with anticipation and cock in hand :-)) 

you have proven with PART I how gifted you are as an author - PLEASE DONT DISAPPOINT US IN NOT FINISHING THE WHOLE STORY - 

share with us your dirty mind and thoughts ... LEAD THE WAY AND WE SHALL FOLLOW  :-)) 

wouldn't you all agree?? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, billy88666 said:

It may be just a glitch today but it looks like the author's account is no longer active... Shame as I think this could make a very good story.

Looks like they have been deleted 

Hey guys, appreciate the positive feedback. not sure what is up with my account but I can still sign in, so hoping I'm not banned (lol)

Part 2 should be done today! 

• Moderators
4 hours ago, birthdaywoes said:

Hey guys, appreciate the positive feedback. not sure what is up with my account but I can still sign in, so hoping I'm not banned (lol)

1 hour ago, UKFFBBBtm said:

@viking8x6 isn't the Gone info page when loading a profileprofile the final steps for account deletion?

@birthdaywoes it does appear that you requested your account be deleted back on Dec 4th. If you didn't want that, you should ask to have it reversed.

• Upvote 1