Born To Fuck

CumSloppyHole

Freshly shaven submissive going to Carnival II 1778 North Delsea Drive (rt47) Vineland, NJ 08360 today 1/22 around 11 am looking to service all and get my fuck hole breed- flooded.  Even open to someone slipping me a booty bump for the first time.  KIK me “breeding zone”  to “bigbull4you69” if you want updates when I am on my way.  My 

Eddie Crowdpleaser

• 11 months later...

I also feel this way. I also started young and knew from the first time it was meant to be. I have said before that nothing makes me feel more like a man then when I am taking dick and servicing men. It’s weird I know but it just feels right. I have never had feelings like others that it was wrong or  not natural. I grew up in an environment where making love to your father was natural. It has served me well throughout my life.

• Like 2

To the original question: "Born too fuck."

i think this is pretty much true about everyone, the sex drive is a natural appetite.  To me it's sort of similar to saying i was "born to eat."   Some guys manage to make a career out of fuckng, but most of us retain amateur status. Frequency of exercising our lust doesn't confer pro status, though practice can improve performance lol. 

Guest Descartes70817

Due to my ultra strict (religious and military) upbringing I kept denying my urges, but somehow or other bottoms seemed to know what I really needed, and with the slightest of excuses I'd get naked and stick my cock into a hot bottom any time.

Totally feel the same way. I feel it’s my duty to be a good bottom slut and take loads and please men with my hole. Especially being a cumdump at parties and bathhouses. Climb into the sling and let men use me the way they see fit. Fuck me and cum in me so they get off and I give them the pleasure they seek.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest Boipussay19

Look at this way, the more cum I swallow or take in my pussy the fewer people there are in the world. 😂

More than that it’s an Alpha/Beta thing. You can feel inside you quite early if you are an alpha or a beta. The natural order of the world is Betas servicing the Alphas. It has been that way since it all began. My ultimate wish was to be born a girl, so my servitude would be acceptable to society but as I grew up, I found that I could serve being the way that I am. One of my first experiences was with an alpha male, married man who happened to be my tutor. My pleasure came from pleasing him, I didn’t mind that they didn’t care for my pleasure because this is what gave me pleasure. Degrading me, belittling me, humiliating me, controlling me is what I wanted from my men. So yes, I definitely was born to be used by alpha males, for their pleasure. To me my alpha is my god, king and owner all rolled into one. I won’t be married, I can only be owned. I’m not Gay, straight, Trans or Bisexual. I’m a sex toy, an inanimate object with no free will. Do with me as you please.

I have sometimes (too many times) lots of work when I must concentrate on my tasks. Then I can avoid thinking continuously to sex. But when I have the opportunity I want more. And then I feel that my hole and mouth have been created for others’ pleasure. Then I feel being there (Furthermore live) for fuck. For being used. 

• Like 1

I didn’t have my first same-sex experience until I was 37. But I know absolutely that had there been a same-sex experience in my teens - any experience - my life would have taken a radically different trajectory. All it would have taken would have been one nudge and I would have fitted instantly into the sexual groove I was designed for.