Raping Fantasies

Sharp-edge

In many ways, I wonder if the fact that I want to be raped means that I can't really be raped? It's sort of a consent in advance. But love the idea of it happening in an unexpected time and way. Having all choice in what happens to me taken away for the short period of time. Being roughed up a bit and rip/stripped then forced into an ass up position taking any and all cocks. Being tied up, especially to a fuck bench, and/or drugged up (roofies, especially) as part of it would make it even more of a fantasy come true. 

In short: no. The fantasy and acting it out is one thing, the reality of rape is very different. I know from experience. The real thing is a life-damaging event. Indeed when it happened to me there was a part of me that wondered if I was, in fact, being murdered. I remember very little of the event now, except for the overwhelming sense of terror, which was such to make sex difficult for me for more than a few years.

Paradoxically, it was re-enacting the fears I had as a result of the event that enabled me to get to the other side of it. In the days when my late partner and I had a playroom he used to get a bit freaked that whenever it was getting heavy I'd be yelling "no!". I wasn't even aware that I was doing it. We had to talk a long time, in quite painful detail, about how the events of so long ago were still affecting me. Fortunately for me, he understood that when I was yelling "no" I meant "yes - more" and for his sake we started using a stop word rather than relying on reaction.

I have many fantasies. Tops can fuck me as hard as they want, as long as they want and in any position they want. But rape is not one of my fantasies. Rape is about being abused against your will. Sure, you can play act the the whole scene, but that is still with your consent. Actually being raped against my will is something I never hope to experience.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

They can be fun to read about (even if a bit pathological), but the reality isn't so hot. I don't know if this experience counts, but here goes.

Over a decade ago, I was a grad student and used the faculty member's office to chat online (gay.com) and to hook up. Well at some point, some guy got pissed at me. He told me he knew who I was, what I was doing, and going to blackmail me to teach a lesson. Desperate to stay in grad school, I complied. The money was "only" $75, but he came to the office and skullfucked me (I have a easily triggered gag reflex at the best of times and a great fear about suffocation). He then made me lie on the floor while he pissed on and in me. While he didn't fuck me, it was still very traumatic.

• Upvote 1

Guest Kloik

I have one where im raped by these homless men in an alley way. And im taken back to this homeless camp in the forest and others join on in about 30-40. They all havent had a good nut in a very long time because they were traveling from place to place to find work but failed. So they take me and they release all the aggression they have on my hole. By the time they are all done im so full im about to burst. I have cum pouring out like a river. My ass is covered in cum and my hole looks torn to shreds. Im tied and bent over wearing womens high heels and women's underwear around my ankles and another inside my gaping cum filled hole im also smooth and hairless all over.

They untie me and leave me with my belongings intact with all of them with a look of relief and satisfaction as they walk away. I hear some of them talk about how viral of a load they got or how it felt really good to shoot that big load inside my ass/mouth or all over me. While at the same time high five eachother like they won the jackpot.

I wake up later and pull out the underwear in my cunt and i stuff it in my mouth and suck out all the cum. After that I lick up all the cum I can find. All just because when i woke up i found a note left by them that said "We own you now and you know it". With directions on where they stay at in the forest and how they all looked forward seeing me again smooth and hairless with womens underwear and high heels on. As I stroke my cock and cumming while saying "Yeah you do own me".

• 4 weeks later...

huge fucken fantasy for me!! Even though I have been a total cock/cum pig for a while just the thought of a real serious rape gets me rock hard and leaking every time. I've answered a few CL ads secretly hoping he is a decoy and there is a gang of rough guys waiting to rape me. Not talking about rough gang bangs here either (although, never say no to one!) but serious brutal rape where I am totally overpowered and forced to take anything/everything in any/every hole. 

anyone know if there is an online community?

• Upvote 1

I did this to a friend once.  We were out one night and he did something that pissed me off.  When we got back to his place, I hinted that I wanted to fuck.  He was not in the mood.  We were lying on the floor.  I got on top of him and tried to kiss him.  He gave me a weak kiss.  Then I lightly punched him in the face (not enough to hurt.) 

I pulled down his underwear and put his legs over my shoulder.  I put my dick on asshole and told him that I'm going to fuck the shit out of him.  I could see the fear in his eyes since he knew that he had not prepared.  I pushed my dick inside of him all the way and held it there for a minute.  I laid completely on top of him and got close to his ear and told him how much he had pissed me off earlier. I then started to fuck him real hard until he made loud grunts from pain. I kept a tight grip on the back of his neck while stayed completely on top of him with my head next to his as I kept fucking him.  I could tell he wanted it to be over.

Even though he had not prepared, he did not shit on me.  At that point, I would not have cared anyway.  I just wanted to tear that ass up.  I could feel that I was going to cum but I did not tell him.  I came in his ass and kept my dick inside of him after my orgasm passed.  My dick was still hard my heart was still beating fast.  I still had a tight grip on the back of his neck and told him that I was going to piss inside of him.

He said please don't.  I said shut the fuck up, and I started pissing in him.  It was a lot more than I thought that I had in me.  I knew the pressure was building up in him, so after I finished pissing in him, I pulled out to let him go to the bathroom.  I stayed on the bed and could hear him on the toilet letting it all out.  It was a combination of cumfarts and pissfarts.  He didn't talk to me for the rest of the night. 

• Upvote 5

Yep. Just ... yep.

Years ago I met a guy who had had some very bad things happen to him in his past ... he wanted to be used mercilessly and to have any begging ignored. No safe word. No stop.

One of the hottest half hours of my life, one of the most intense orgasms. He cried nonstop afterward — and then he emailed me a few days later to do it again. It was good but nothing beat that first time when we were pretty much strangers.

• Upvote 4

• 3 years later...

WOW  !  I must admit I have had some really Good male 2 male sex - started as young but thinking of being Rapped - already addicted to dicks - multi loads - trying to develope a pussy cunt hole / rosebud !   I have been on a single dates and the room mate or friend walks in on us - 3 some was very HOT !  I have been on a camping weekend with a group of guys !  I have a craving being naked / bondage - being blindfolded and several dicks , perverted , poz or not - laying their dicks - using me while being high and being their cum dumpster !  or being used rough - ripping off my clothes / ripping my clothes apart with a huge knife - having my hands bondage / tied up - fucking me really hard ad deep - going beyond the 2nd inner hole muscle ring !    :)  :)

On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2015 at 6:55 PM, Sharp-edge said:

Do you have any raping fantasies? Raping someone else or being raped? 

There is no way I could ever get raped - I just cannot say no to cock and take any cock and any load - so if a top wants to use me I just take him asnd surrender my holes for his use

6 hours ago, bbcunthole said:

men into forced n beating me n get off when im in agony is my favorite sex

I too love rough sex. I had one married guy who used to be the roughest sesx I ever had and I loved it. He was verbal, he would smack me around when he was cumming - he often left bruises on me. One of the best feelings in the world for me is when my hole is sore and puffy after being gangbanged