That's Why They Call Me Their Cum Pussy

CumAddict

I asked one of the guys who fucked me to take a picture of my ass just after some of them have fucked me deeply, sometimes both of therm at the same time, to know why they told me I have a real cunt or pussy. What do you think of my "cum pussy"?

post-41953-0-28220100-1431154145_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 5

-the only thing in the world that could make that fine fuckin boy cunt any better;

would be if I had been the man that banged your cherry hole out,

Full On and Full Time to shape it into the sweet pussy it is now

Edited by PERVERSATILE
  • Upvote 3

I love your alpha male attitude Perversatile... I thought about your juicy cock last night when three kinky perverts unload their sweet hot semen in my wet male pussy... Would love to feel your dickhead forcing my ass lips deeply til your balls hit my sweet butt...

• Upvote 1

Beautiful cunt, man. I love shoving my tongue in a cunt lips dripping AIDS bug and feeding from the tap before shoving my dick inside and adding my own strains to the viral juice!

I'm tryin to figure out how to tie ur pussy ring around my balls like a parachute weight,

so I can walk around all day  using ur cunt like a  fleshlight

Your hole makin a slurpy fuck noise

and you're swingin between my legs  goin, 'Wheeeee " 

as I stomp around showin off my newest lil' cock leech

• Upvote 3

I'm never more happy when a male use me as a sex object. This idea is soooo hot. I would be proud to become your pussy ring aroud your balls and you can be sure I'll be the most beautiful fleshlight you'll ever use. Swinging between your legs would be my only place, the one I deserve. And when you accept it, every step you'll do will make me do some noise of pleasure aaaahhhh! My hole is already wet thinking about being your human cockring

• Upvote 1