Should Bottoms Jerk Off?

Sharp-edge

Sadly, as a bottom I lose all energy and interest in sex if I cum from jerking off. 😞 Not that it should matter to the Top. They can still use me of course. But it does make it less fun. Therefore, I’d rather just avoid that and remain constantly frustrated. Always seeking to please Men with no hesitation.

I know some bottoms who still enjoy getting fucked even after jacking off. That’s awesome for them. I wish I could say the same. 

Some cruel Tops who know this about me force me to jerk off before fucking me. They know I’ll have to strain through it and the pleasure is all for them. That’s the only way I can see jerking myself off as a good thing. lol  

13 minutes ago, RawBottomAriel said:

Sadly, as a bottom I lose all energy and interest in sex if I cum from jerking off. 😞 Not that it should matter to the Top. They can still use me of course. But it does make it less fun. Therefore, I’d rather just avoid that and remain constantly frustrated. Always seeking to please Men with no hesitation.

I know some bottoms who still enjoy getting fucked even after jacking off. That’s awesome for them. I wish I could say the same. 

Some cruel Tops who know this about me force me to jerk off before fucking me. They know I’ll have to strain through it and the pleasure is all for them. That’s the only way I can see jerking myself off as a good thing. lol  

You ever lock yourself in chastity to save yourself?

On 9/28/2021 at 1:12 AM, tarynholz said:

Ok this whole "bottoms shouldn't jerk off" shit is complete bullshit. It's nothing more than bottom shaming and degrading the bottom. By saying he can not touch his dick, you are saying his enjoyment is less important than yours. Tops like to be in control and us bottoms feed into that and allow them to feel like they are in control, but when in fact, we are the ones giving you our asses. We are just as much in control if not more. If I wanted to, I could clench while getting pounded and SNAP! That top would be in a world of hurt. Gay men need to realize that the whole dominant/submissive thing is simply role play. It is not real-life governing rules that every gay man has to follow. Nobody is dominant. We are humans not fucking dogs. We have never been dogs. Sex is equal partnership, therefore, it should be equal enjoyment. If you are turned off by a bottom jerking off, and if you think its disrespectful, you need to see a fucking psychiatrist because your brain is fucked up or you are just a fucking moron. That bottom is jerking off because his dick is connected to his prostate. That is the pleasure center. There isn't two different ways to orgasm. Jesus. If you cum hands free it's because your damn dick and prostate are side by side. You slam your dick into one, the other will be stimulated. Either way, your dick is what cums isn't it? Getting fucked without touching my dick is like 1/8 of the pleasure when I do touch my dick. When I jerk off while getting fucked, I'm horny, uninhibited, I love it rough, I talk dirty, you can slap my ass, and I'm loving every moment of it. And the best part, like any skilled bottom, I know how to edge myself and only cum once the top does. If I do cum first, it's usually hands free from getting pounded hard and it doesn't matter anyways.  Don't let me touch my dick, I'll do nothing but count the minutes impatiently waiting for the top to shoot his damn load already so I can be done. I honestly feel like tops who don't allow bottoms to jerk off during sex are turned on by the pain and discomfort of the bottom. Or they somehow think they aren't 100% gay if they ignore or don't acknowledge the bottoms dick. That, or it's some sick control/power thing. I don't don't know and I don't want to know. Bottoms, if a top slaps your hand away from your dick, slap that bitch back. Stop letting tops degrade you because you are a bottom. They are trying to feminize bottoms because of their own insecurities about being gay. Fuck that. We are the ones who have balls to take a dick and enjoy it. There are plenty of tops out there who get off watching the Bottom get off. Those are real mean and true tops. Go ahead. Slap my fucking hand away and see what happens. I dare you bitch....

To me, I don’t care if I cum or not in sex. I’m also super submissive and thus it’s fine by me if a top controls what happens. I’m not submissive in life generally (outside of chastity). My point is there’s a “butt for every seat” so to speak so while you’re passionate, please refrain from telling me or other bottoms like me how to act in the bedroom. It is, in itself, another form of “shaming.”

Just now, RawBottomAriel said:

I’m in chastity as we speak. haha. But yeah, before being locked it sucked losing my sex drive after jerking off. I knew I had to stop. 

I am too. I haven’t jerked off in months nor do I care to. I actually didn’t jack off pre-chastity all that much either.

I’ll rarely do it. Sometimes when I’m at the baths and my check-out time is approaching, and I’m face down and lubed-up nude in my darkened room with the door half-opened, I can cum just from grinding against the bed whilst fantasizing someone’s walking past or watching. 

But, I have a semi-regular total top who always commands me to do it. I hate it, but, I comply dutifully. 

33 minutes ago, RawBottomAriel said:

I know exactly where you’re coming from. No pun. 

I think it depends on the bottom. I don't cum and never have any desire to. My only sexual organs are my ass and my throat. That's it. But that's just me.

The idea that every bottom should just deny themselves the pleasure they're craving is complete and total BS. If someone wants to jack off while they're getting fucked, that's their decision. If a top doesn't like that, they're free to pass on fucking that bottom and move on to the next one.

The bottom should only jerk-off if the top tells them it’s ok to do so or if the top makes them cum from being penetrated.

At no time should the bottom let themselves cum if they are alone.

11 hours ago, TommiBiC18 said:

The bottom should only jerk-off if the top tells them it’s ok to do so or if the top makes them cum from being penetrated.

At no time should the bottom let themselves cum if they are alone.

Hi Tommi,

I'm afraid you make typical confusion between top/bottom & dom/sub relationships. Not all tops are alphas. Not all bottoms accept to give precedence to top's desires.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, CumDump79 said:

Hi Tommi,

I'm afraid you make typical confusion between top/bottom & dom/sub relationships. Not all tops are alphas. Not all bottoms accept to give precedence to top's desires.

I definitely agree. I may be a 200% bottom cum dump, but that doesn't mean I'm submissive. As far as jerking off goes, that's my decision and no one else's; that said, I don't touch my cock when getting fucked because I'm all about getting fucked, but I don't let the top play with it either—I don't like it and it delays what I'm after: the load of cum (I don't care about getting fucked so much and if there were another way to have loads in my hole I'd be all for it).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BPF said:

I may be a 200% bottom cum dump, but that doesn't mean I'm submissive. As far as jerking off goes, that's my decision and no one else's; that said, I don't touch my cock when getting fucked because I'm all about getting fucked, but I don't let the top play with it either—I don't like it and it delays what I'm after: the load of cum (I don't care about getting fucked so much and if there were another way to have loads in my hole I'd be all for it).

I've got the same personal position concerning me jerking off, when serving as a cum dump.

• Like 1