Should Bottoms Jerk Off?

Sharp-edge

Its totally up to the top as to what happens to my cock. One top likes me to jerk off right when he is feeling ready to fuck me. He makes me stand in front of him, cum in my hand then wipe it on my hole as lube. He also likes the fact that i have orgasm ed, and that i am then just a fuck toy for him. Another poz guy who fucks me likes me in a cock cage, again to prove i am there just to be fucked and loaded up. I have been fucked by a poz black guy recently who likes to finish with me on my back, when he has dropped all his seed in me , he stays in my ass and he jerks me off. The first time he did it he was realy rough and i said "ouch" He said "That hurting you little bitch?" i said yes, and he said good and yanked it even harder, It was hard to cum it was hurting so much. He has done the same thing every time, but i have learnt to not say anything. Another guy makes me jack off while he sits clothed in front of me, i have to cum on the floor then lick it up, then i am allowed to get his cock out of his pants and suck him before he strips or sometimes just drops his pants to breed me, usually pretty fast and rough, then told to leave.

So bottom line, its never my decision what happens to my cock, i do as i am told. 

• Upvote 1

Cumming hands-free while getting fucked is the ultimate, but doesn't happen often for me, so I usually just enjoy the ride when bottoming. Typicall one of 3 things happens next: 1) regular fuck buddies either get me off as part of the process or 2) they suck or jack me off after they shoot their load or 3) I will take care of it myself later on...(or between fucks). When I'm topping however, I don't want my bottom go jack off -- I want to control that... so generally I will alternate between general making out and jacking him slowly and control when he comes. Feeling his hungry, wet hole tighten and spasm around my hard cock feels amazing and pushes me to the breeding point.

• Upvote 3

As a bottom, I like coming hands free.  But if that doesn't happen, I prefer for the top to shoot all up inside, then I'll wank it after he's gone.  ^_^ 

Or at a bear party, then I'll fuck a guy and cream in his hole instead.

• Upvote 1

I want the bottom to cum! If he is going to cum before I do, I'll pull out and eat his cum then go back to fucking him while we share his load. I'm usually with younger guys and their cum tastes so fucking good. If I'm bottoming I can go either way. It's no big deal to wait till later to cum.

• Upvote 2

i never do, I'm totally focused on my cunt and getting bred. i edge when no one is around because it gets me further into heat and makes my hole hungrier, but i usually only like to cum after I've been loaded a lot... i feel unfulfilled if i come without a lot of cum in my pussy.

No masturbation, except when ordered by the top. Some tops are sensitive for a bttm's cunt contractions while the bttm orgasms. It also seems bttms assume an other position as they masturbate . As long as they stretch their cunt better, it's OK

Edited by cumlatrine

Personally, it is  very rare that i ever get off during sex- all my focus is on the tops cock and  the degree of grip he wants from my hole. And even after sex is done, i don't really jack off. But for those 20 yr old guys who have to jack 3 or 4 times a day, i would suggest they ought to  jack off into ice cube trays and freeze their loads ( a thin layer of coconut oil over each layer of cum will keep it fresher) then , the top can have  him insert  one or more of his own cumsicles up his hole a little bit before the top arrives, so all he has to  do is slide right in and fuck  his superior cum over the bottoms. Def no sense  in wasting the bottoms cum-  another option would be to pop 2 or 3 frozen cum loads up the bottoms hole, then taking him out for the night  to the bar or long walks in cruise parks or nature trails, with his loads melting and trying to  bubble out- esp if the bottom knows  that his loads will be the only lube he will be getting for  any and all fucks he is given  thru the night

• Upvote 1

• 9 months later...

I think it depends on the top. If he's okay with it, the bottom can jerk off. If not he better keeps his hands from his dick. I only jerk off when I'm explicitely told to. I'm not really interested in my own cock. As a bottom slut all my pleasure comes through my asshole and it's much more fullfilling to take a load in my cunt than to cum myself.