Should Bottoms Jerk Off?

Sharp-edge

I jack off multiple times a day. So much so that I can't cum or get hard when getting fucked.  I do like to ride a big dildo but it's more about opening up so the top can just slide in and start fucking. 

I do whatever the men tell me to do when they use me or watch other men use me. some prefer I put all my concentration into serving their cocks but some guys wanna watch a cumdump jerk off while sucking cock or getting fucked just to show what cockhungry faggots we are

If you're a true total bottom slut whore you should never get off from masturbation or touching it ever. Getting pounded is the only way you should cum from like me this cumdump whore never gets off touching myself only cums through getting used.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Downvote 1

i think it's up to the bottom if he wants to jerk off, but i can see why some tops are apprehensive about bottoms jerking off while getting fucked. i hate it when a bottom cums while i'm fucking him and wants to stop before i get off. when i bottom, i'm always rock hard and quick to start jerking off. i can last a long time if i want to last a long time. sometimes i cum before the top is done, but i'm always up for extra innings and can keep getting fucked until the top shoots his sperm up my ass. i don't even mind if the top wants me to stay on his cock long after we get off. if the top shoots off in my ass before i'm done, i like it when a top lets me ride his cock until i cum. if the top is vers like me, i like trading off until we shoot our loads up each others asses. 

On 9/30/2021 at 10:05 AM, CumDump79 said:

Hi Tommi,

I'm afraid you make typical confusion between top/bottom & dom/sub relationships. Not all tops are alphas. Not all bottoms accept to give precedence to top's desires.

You’re right.

On 5/11/2015 at 2:40 PM, Sharp-edge said:

I was wondering if a total and true bottom was horny and would like to masturbate which is the best way for him? jerk off or ride a dildo? He should use his dick to take pleasure or have it only to pee? what do you say?

This thread has generated a lot of opinion; so I guess I will add my 2 cents.

The challenge in responding to this is that it paints "all bottoms" with the same broad brush stroke(s). Not all bottoms are the same, nor do they have the same desires. When you take this question in the context of a more recent post by the OP who also admitted to wanting more of a connection with a sexual partner - then the answer is any position where the bottom can reach his cock and stroke it.

For example, if I knew that I were going to have a nice long sex session with @Sharp-edge where we have a date, and drinks, and then get naked and fuck - then I would absolutely want to play with myself and have an orgasm at the end of our session. I am happy with a nice robust one on one meeting and do not mind completing it and myself with an orgasm.

Having said that, my cheer slut friend, would rather just put her horny holes on a fuck bench or against a tree or hang out ass-up in a frat house man-cave to get as many hard cocks and cum up in her slutty holes as possible. In other words, I am perfectly interested and desire both type of scenarios and/or encounters. I think I would be limiting myself by only choosing to engage in meaningful one on one sex versus being used like a pin cushion.

All this to say, let the bottom do whatever the bottom wants to do. Communicate what type of bottom you're seeking out in that moment and hopefully you can negotiate a like-minded encounter leaving both satisfied.

The reason I would not want to masturbate or jerk off, or even cum is because as other threads have pointed out -- as soon as the bottom cums, it severely reduces ones appetite to manage and take more cock. Which contradicts my desire (at times) to service and take as many hard cocks as possible. So, it just all depends.

Good luck!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sharp-edge said:

I believe that bottoms require more than one top to be satisfied. Imagine a guy in his 20s. Couldnt he serve 3-4 tops on a regular basis? like having 4 boyfriends:P

I know bottoms in their 50's who could serve 3-4 tops on a regular basis. It's not an age thing.

The problem is that the numbers don't support that; there are, in fact, more like 3-4 (or more) bottoms for every top, which is why so many tops have multiple bottoms they rotate among. It's also why many tops, even as they age and perhaps become, shall we say, "worn around the edges" still feel confident in seeking young, hotter bottoms, because bottoms usually learn that the number of guys who are in their age bracket, and hot, and top, is severely limited.

When I’m the bottom I do whatever the top asks me to. I certainly don’t need to be touched or cum. But when I’m topping I need to feel the bottom’s cock and balls to get me over the edge sometimes. I kinda insist on jacking him off a bit while I fuck him. 

I'm selfish top, I don't like my sub playing with his cock when he should be concentrating on pleasing my cock - usually up his asshole but also in his mouth. when he's milked my balls and I have no further use for him - the he can masturbate. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 9 months later...
On 5/11/2015 at 7:50 PM, Ddawg said:

If a bottom jacks off, it must not interfere with the top's grand works. 1) a top should have full access to the bottom however he wants to use it 2) if a bottom cums, he should continue to take the top's cock until he is done.

Some tops do like the feeling of a bottom cumming, rhythmic contracting of the warm moist hole around his dick feels great and is affirmation that the top is making his bottom feel good.

A top that hits all my buttons right will give me anal orgasms which I find more intense than penile orgasms. I may be rock-hard afterward but I'm more satisfied.

Edited May 11, 2015 by Ddawg

You're right on. The top rules and directs the action. A top trained me to make my pussy the centre of my sexual pleasure. He provided me with sex toys: dildos and vibrators, and showed me how to stimulate my pussy with these instruments. He recommended that I practice every day, at least 2 to 3 hours each session. I soon discovered that I could self-lubricate during these sessions. In fact, I was so turned on that I ejaculated without touching my cock. I also learned how to relax and contract my pussy, so that when a top slipped his cock into my pussy, I would relax my pussy, and when he pulled back, I would squeeze his cock with my pussy muscles. I became very good at this, and my tops have commented on how talented I've become at "milking" a guy's cock using this method. So, I get all the sexual satisfaction I want by giving a top free rein with how he wants to use my pussy. 

Jamie

On 9/30/2021 at 8:00 PM, Lily95 said:

If you're a true total bottom slut whore you should never get off from masturbation or touching it ever. Getting pounded is the only way you should cum from like me this cumdump whore never gets off touching myself only cums through getting used.

Ball and Locks...

Thats your view and opinion, who are you to say what a true total bottom is??. Dont speak for me please. Btw, I disagree with your post.

• Upvote 1