Who Puts In All The Glory Holes?

Fickloch

I would drill a few small holes for checking each-other out, for understall action.  Full sized gloryholes in public places get covered up/repaired very fast.

If you piss off the property owners... they will go whining to the police.  Then it gets messy.

During my mis-spent youth, I always wondered how guys cut gloryholes threw plate steel or inch thick marble.  Thankfully I was already on my knees ... so I could thank the pervs for their good work.

I was asked about putting in a GH at my place. So many reply and say if it was a GH they would stop by. I offer to wear a mask, but some don't bite. What would be the best way at putting one up? I don't want to go the wood way as I have had guys short and tall, and putting it a hole at one spot may not work for others, and don't want to make it huge. One guy said to use a cover or a tarp. Has anyone used a tarp before? I could fix it so it stays in place, if it was to come down, it would have to come out of a shit load of nails and tacks. He even offered to bring the tarp over. Lol

The best method I've seen is to buy a replacement door. Put it in the doorway between the living room and bedroom if you have a one-bedroom apartment. Make the hole narrow, but long vertically...like 6 inches. That way, both short and tall guys can comfortably stand in front of it.

• Upvote 1

The best method I've seen is to buy a replacement door. Put it in the doorway between the living room and bedroom if you have a one-bedroom apartment. Make the hole narrow, but long vertically...like 6 inches. That way, both short and tall guys can comfortably stand in front of it.

Now if I just took the time and money to buy a replacement door. The guy came over last night without warning and dropped off a blanket and texted telling to "fix it" LOL... I have it up but of course the first person to answer my ad is a no-show.

Mine is a sheet of plywood cut down to just larger than the door frame. I don't think the ones made from sheets or tarps are real glory holes. You need to be able have the guy you are working on be able to lean and push into it. Fabric ones just don't cut it for me. Though they seem to be a simple substitute for the real thing.

Edited by TigerMilner
  • Upvote 1

Mine is a sheet of plywood cut down to just larger than the door frame. I don't think the ones made from sheets or tarps are real glory holes. You need to be able have the guy you are working on be able to lean and push into it. Fabric ones just don't cut it for me. Though they seem to be a simple substitute for the real thing.

I agree---though I will give a trick of mine points for using one made out of ffabric in his motel room.  The sheet served well for a GH on the fly.

I think I will be changing mine soon...

Gloryholes are like Crop Circles: nobody's seen one in the making.

I you have been involved in the making of a washroom gloryhole, I'd like to know.

:P so would i

Edited by Fickloch